Thankfully, as long as you purchase some food (say, the Tour of Italy or the unlimited soup and salad), you’ll be treated to as many breadsticks as your carb-loving heart desires. However, after the first basket’s been polished off, RD notes that patrons must ask for more. But ask and you shall receive!
- 1 Are breadsticks complimentary at Olive Garden?
- 2 Do you have to pay for breadsticks and salad at Olive Garden?
- 3 What is free at Olive Garden?
- 4 Why is Olive Garden so bad?
- 5 How many breadsticks does Olive Garden sell in a day?
- 6 How can I eat cheap at Olive Garden?
- 7 How much does soup salad and breadsticks cost at Olive Garden?
- 8 When did Olive Garden change their breadsticks?
- 9 How do you get free dessert at Olive Garden?
- 10 What are Olive Garden specials right now?
- 11 Why does Olive Garden give you an odd number of breadsticks?
Are breadsticks complimentary at Olive Garden?
9. Olive Garden will cater your party. And yes, breadsticks are included.
Do you have to pay for breadsticks and salad at Olive Garden?
Olive Garden offers unlimited breadsticks, salad, and soup on both lunch and dinner menus, but at different price points. At lunch the meal costs about $7.99, while for dinner it’s about $9.99 (depending on location).
What is free at Olive Garden?
1. Sign up for Olive Garden eClub and get a free appetizer. You’ll receive a coupon for a free appetizer or dessert (up to a $10 value) with the purchase of two adult entrees.
Why is Olive Garden so bad?
Olive Garden has poor customer service. Darden is spending tons of money remodeling its restaurants instead of improving customer service, Starboard says. The company is spending up to $600,000 per restaurant on renovations.
How many breadsticks does Olive Garden sell in a day?
“We serve almost 9 million breadsticks a day at Olive Garden,” said Dave Pickens, president of the Olive Garden. “The key is they’ve got to be made perfectly.”
How can I eat cheap at Olive Garden?
Olive Garden: 10 ways to save money
- Get a free appetizer or dessert.
- Dine during an off time.
- Pay $1 for your kids to eat there.
- Taste wine for free.
- Get a free dipping sauce.
- Go on your birthday.
- Cut your meal in half before you get it.
- Stock up on gift cards for the holidays.
How much does soup salad and breadsticks cost at Olive Garden?
$7.99. Soup, Salad & Breadstick: 400 cal. – 520 cal.
When did Olive Garden change their breadsticks?
Yeah, you read that right. Starting June 1, the restaurant is taking those buttery, phallic-shaped carb vessels and turning them into sandwich buns. C’mon, we’ve all used those breadsticks to eat our pasta and salad in lieu of utensils.
How do you get free dessert at Olive Garden?
Olive Garden guests can receive a complimentary dessert on their birthday when they dine with us. To receive other great offers, simply sign up for our eClub and be sure to include information like your birthdate. When you sign up for the Olive Garden eClub you will also get a FREE Appetizer or Dessert!
What are Olive Garden specials right now?
Olive Garden also has Lunch Duo specials starting at $7.99. Olive Garden Weekday Lunch Specials $7.99 and Up
- $7.99 – Unlimited Soup, Salad and Breadsticks.
- $7.99 – Spaghetti with Marinara or Meat Sauce, Fettuccine Alfredo, or Eggplant Parmigiana, with unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks.
Why does Olive Garden give you an odd number of breadsticks?
Try as you may, servers have a system to deal with people trying to scam the restaurant. Servers are not allowed to drop the second basket of breadsticks until someone orders. Other reports claim servers aren’t even supposed to bring one basket until customers actually order.