|Calories 159||(664 kJ)|
|Total Carbohydrate||42.4 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||1.8 g||7%|
Is Motts applesauce healthy?
Deemed a healthy snack, applesauce is a favorite comfort food of toddlers, kids and adults alike. It is also rich in nutrients and antioxidants compared to applesauce. Mott’s package includes a claim that it’s an excellent source of vitamin C, with 20% of the daily value in one serving.
Is Mott’s strawberry applesauce good for you?
The original, delicious treat, Mott’s Strawberry Applesauce is the perfect snack or meal companion. It’s a good source of Vitamin C and free of cholesterol.
How many calories in Mott’s strawberry applesauce?
How many calories are in Mott’s Strawberry Applesauce? Mott’s Strawberry Applesauce has 90.0 calories.
What is the healthiest applesauce?
The Other Applesauces We Tasted
- Go Go Squeez Organic Apple Apple Applesauce.
- Wild Harvest Organic Unsweetened Applesauce.
- Thrive Organic Original Apple Sauce.
- 365 Everyday Value Organic Unsweetened Apple Sauce.
- Vermont Grown Natural Unsweetened Village Applesauce.
- Santa Cruz Organic Apple Sauce.
- Seneca Unsweetened Apple Sauce.
Is applesauce good for weight loss?
To make sure applesauce benefits your health, read the label and choose a variety with low or no added sugar. Choosing an applesauce sweetened with a low calorie sweetener may help moderate your calorie intake and ward off weight gain in the short term.