Operational feasibility study Operational feasibility is the measure of how well a proposed system solves the problems, and takes advantage of the opportunities identified during scope definition and how it satisfies the requirements identified in the requirements analysis phase of system development.
- 1 What is operational feasibility give an example?
- 2 How have you identified the operational feasibility of the project?
- 3 What is the feasibility study of a project?
- 4 What are the 3 parts of feasibility study?
- 5 Why is operational feasibility important?
- 6 What are the objectives of the operational feasibility test?
- 7 What is Computer feasibility study?
- 8 What is an example of a feasibility study?
- 9 What is the most important part of feasibility study?
- 10 What are the steps involved in a project feasibility study?
- 11 What are the major parts of a project feasibility study?
- 12 What is a feasibility study and what are its main components?
- 13 What are the four types of feasibility study?
- 14 What is feasibility study of a project PDF?
- 15 How do you assess feasibility?
What is operational feasibility give an example?
A system is operationally feasible when it can reduce the cost of developing the system without undermining its quality or product. For instance, if you can increase workers’ efficiency in a new company by reducing the working without damaging the product quality, such operation is feasible.
How have you identified the operational feasibility of the project?
Operational feasibility is dependent on human resources available for the project and involves projecting whether the system will be used if it is developed and implemented. In order to determine this feasibility, it is important to understand the management commitment to the proposed project.
What is the feasibility study of a project?
A feasibility study is an assessment of the practicality of a proposed plan or project. A feasibility study analyzes the viability of a project to determine whether the project or venture is likely to succeed.
What are the 3 parts of feasibility study?
Contents of a Feasibility Report Executive Summary. Description of the Product/Service. Technology Considerations. Product/ Service Marketplace.
Why is operational feasibility important?
Operational Feasibility. This assessment determines whether — and how effectively — the completion of a project meets the needs of the building owner. It ensures that all the requirements (as identified in the project requirements analysis phase) are met.
What are the objectives of the operational feasibility test?
The operational feasibility assessment focuses on the degree to which the proposed development project fits in with the existing business environment and objectives with regard to development schedule, delivery date, corporate culture and existing business processes.
What is Computer feasibility study?
Feasibility Study in Software Engineering is a study to evaluate feasibility of proposed project or system. Feasibility study is carried out based on many purposes to analyze whether software product will be right in terms of development, implantation, contribution of project to the organization etc.
What is an example of a feasibility study?
For example, an automobile prototype is a tool for the feasibility study, an experiment on rats to develop a new medicine is a procedure of feasibility analysis, checking the configuration and features before purchasing a laptop resembles feasibility tests.
What is the most important part of feasibility study?
The most important part of a feasibility study is the economics. Economics is the reason most projects are undertaken (with some exceptions for government and non-profit projects in which a cost benefit analysis is the primary tool).
What are the steps involved in a project feasibility study?
The major steps include: Define the geographic influence on the market. Review population trends, demographic features, cultural factors, and purchasing power in the community. Analyze competing services in the community to determine their major strengths and weaknesses.
What are the major parts of a project feasibility study?
The findings of your project feasibility study are compiled in a feasibility report that usually includes the following elements.
- Executive summary.
- Description of product/service.
- Technology considerations.
- Product/service marketplace.
- Marketing strategy.
- Financial projections.
What is a feasibility study and what are its main components?
A Feasibility Study is a formal project document that shows results of the analysis, research and evaluation of a proposed project and determines if this project is technically feasible, cost-effective and profitable.
What are the four types of feasibility study?
Types of Feasibility Study
- Technical Feasibility. This assessment focuses on the technical resources available to the organization.
- Economic Feasibility.
- Legal Feasibility.
- Operational Feasibility.
- Scheduling Feasibility.
What is feasibility study of a project PDF?
pdf, the growth and recognition of project management during the last few years has raised the need for feasibility studies. Quickly stated, a feasibility study is the initial design stage to any project or plan. As the name implies, a feasibility study is an analysis into the viability of an idea.
How do you assess feasibility?
Completing a Feasibility Study
- Step 1: Research the Business Drivers. In most cases, your project is being driven by a problem in the business.
- Step 2: Confirm the Alternative Solutions.
- Step 3: Determine the Feasibility.
- Step 4: Choose a Preferred Solution.
- Step 5: Reassess at a lower level.