The job itself is decent, pay is decent, but the line is mostly always busy & can be overwhelming if you don’t work as fast. I personally didn’t talk to everyone who worked their but my managers were cool and understanding of your time most times.
- 1 Do you get free food if you work at CookOut?
- 2 Does CookOut pay every week?
- 3 How much money does a manager at CookOut make?
- 4 Do CookOut managers get drug tested?
- 5 Does Cook Out offer 401k?
- 6 How old do you have to be to work at cookout?
- 7 Does cookout do direct deposit?
- 8 How much do you get paid in Mcdonalds?
Do you get free food if you work at CookOut?
The only thing that was good about working here, was the free food. They literally work you to death. Expect too much work out of you for little pay. No breaks at all.
Does CookOut pay every week?
CookOut employees get paid once a week.
How much money does a manager at CookOut make?
Average Cook Out Restaurants General Manager yearly pay in the United States is approximately $55,196, which meets the national average.
Do CookOut managers get drug tested?
No they do not drug test.
Does Cook Out offer 401k?
– Mediocre health insurance with no 401k option. The life insurance amount provided wouldn’t even cover the price of a vehicle, much-less a life, and there is no option to increase it. You can only have paid vacation after you have been employed for a year.
How old do you have to be to work at cookout?
What age does cook out hire at? No. You have to 16 and in school to even start.
Does cookout do direct deposit?
2 answers. It is paper check.
How much do you get paid in Mcdonalds?
Entry-level employees will be making $11 to $17 per hour, and shift managers will make $15 to $20 an hour, based on location.