Visa to Russia
|Type of Visa||Processing Period (business days)||Price|
|Single-entry tourist visa up to 30 days||Same day||USD 49|
|Double-entry tourist visa up to 30 days||Same day||USD 66|
- How much does Russian visa cost? Usual Russian visa for the EU citizens costs from ≈68$ to ≈150$. The price for the citizens of other countries is a little higher. Visa price is determined by the paperwork cost, fees and services required to obtain it.
Russian visa processing times can significantly vary from office to office, but the fees are standard for US citizens. Single Entry Visas $90 Double Entry Visas $144 Multiple Entry Visas $270
- 1 How much is Russian visa from UK?
- 2 How long does it take to get a Russian visa?
- 3 How much is a visa to Russia from Australia?
- 4 Are Russian visas free?
- 5 Can I get a Russian visa online?
- 6 Is it hard to get a Russian tourist visa?
- 7 How do I get an invitation letter from Russia?
- 8 Which country is most difficult to get visa?
- 9 What is the best time of year to visit St Petersburg Russia?
- 10 How long does it take to get a Russian visa in Australia?
- 11 Is Russia dangerous for tourists?
- 12 How long can I stay in Russia with a tourist visa?
- 13 Who can enter Russia without visa?
- 14 Can I visit St Petersburg without a visa?
- 15 Do I need a visa for St Petersburg?
How much is Russian visa from UK?
A Russian visa for tourists will cost anything between £100 to £150 in the UK for a single-entry visa and around £150 to £200 for a double-entry visa.
How long does it take to get a Russian visa?
It takes between 4 working days and 6 weeks to get your Russian visa depending upon the type that you need. The cost also varies according to the visa’s type and how quickly you need it. Please see our visa -specific pages for Russian visas (accessible here) for price options.
How much is a visa to Russia from Australia?
The actual visa consular fee: AUD$120 for a tourist single entry visa (processed within 4-10 business days) or AUD$240 for an expedited Visa (processed in 1-3 business days). Double-entry (or multiple-entry) visas are more expensive.
Are Russian visas free?
To entry the Russian Federation, visa is not required for: citizens of visa – free countries entering Russia for a specific period (from 30 to 90 days) and for specific purpose (tourism, business, etc.) and with some restrictions. citizens of all countries for some types of visa – free trips.
Can I get a Russian visa online?
A VISA HAS TO BE STAMPED INTO YOUR PASSPORT BY THE RUSSIAN CONSULATE! If you would like to apply for a Business Invitation (telex) you can do so online now.
Is it hard to get a Russian tourist visa?
Keep in mind most visitors need a visa to enter Russia. Getting one is not difficult. All you need to do is go to your local Russian embassy and apply for one. However, before you apply you will need to have an invitation letter.
How do I get an invitation letter from Russia?
If you want to travel to Russia, you need a Russian visa. In order to get the visa, you must first get a visa invitation letter (also known as visa support). After you obtain the invitation, you can submit your Russian visa application to one of the processing centers authorized by your nearest Russian consulate.
Which country is most difficult to get visa?
Hardest countries to get a visa
- North Korea.
- Saudi Arabia.
What is the best time of year to visit St Petersburg Russia?
The best time to visit St. Petersburg is from mid-June to September. Although it’s expensive, St. Petersburg’s near 24 hours of sunshine and White Nights celebrations during the summer months are not to be missed.
How long does it take to get a Russian visa in Australia?
The issuing period for the invitation to obtain a single visa is 12 working days and 17 days for a double entry visa. During this time a citizen of Australia will be checked on having any unpaid fines or deportations in the past.
Is Russia dangerous for tourists?
In general, Russia is a safe country, especially if you’re traveling as a tourist to large cities (such as Moscow, St. Petersburg, Vladivostok, etc.) or if you are making the Trans-Siberian route. However, there are a number of risk areas in Russia, which is advisable not to travel to: The border with Ukraine.
How long can I stay in Russia with a tourist visa?
How long can I stay in Russia with a tourist visa? Usually, a tourist visa to Russia is issued for 30 days stay. The maximum duration of your possible stay in Russia will be indicated in your visa.
Who can enter Russia without visa?
Who does not need a visa to Russia?
- Andorra (for visits of up to 90 days in any 360-day period).
- Argentina (for visits of up to 90 days in any 180-day period (starting from the day of first entry )).
- Bolivia (for visits of up to 90 days)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (up to 30 days for tourists and up to 90 days for other visitors).
Can I visit St Petersburg without a visa?
Petersburg for 72 hours without a visa ( visa -free) If you arrive in St. Petersburg by air or by land (train, bus or car) you will need to obtain a visa beforehand; however, cruise passengers arriving at Russian ports can visit the city for a period of up to 72 hours without needing a visa.
Do I need a visa for St Petersburg?
Which nationals are allowed to enter Russia visa -free? The citizens of 58 nations can enter Russia (including Saint Petersburg ) without requiring a visa. The limits on how long you can stay vary with your country of nationality.