- It’s easy to get a Visa Prepaid card. You can visit our card finder page to find a Visa Prepaid card online from one of our providers. Or you can pick up a Visa Prepaid card in person from one of the thousands of retail locations or bank branches that offer Visa Prepaid cards.
- 1 How do I get a prepaid Visa card?
- 2 Where can I purchase a prepaid Visa card?
- 3 Where do you get prepaid credit cards?
- 4 Can you buy a prepaid Visa online?
- 5 How much is a prepaid Visa card?
- 6 How much is a reloadable Visa card?
- 7 Does Walmart sell prepaid Visa cards?
- 8 What is the best prepaid Visa card?
- 9 Does CVS sell prepaid Visa cards?
- 10 Do banks offer prepaid credit cards?
- 11 Do you need ID to buy a prepaid Visa?
- 12 Is there a fee for prepaid credit cards?
- 13 Why is my Visa gift card being declined?
- 14 How do you put money on a prepaid card?
- 15 Do prepaid Visa cards expire?
How do I get a prepaid Visa card?
It’s easy to get a Visa Prepaid card. You can visit our card finder page to find a Visa Prepaid card online from one of our providers. Or you can pick up a Visa Prepaid card in person from one of the thousands of retail locations or bank branches that offer Visa Prepaid cards.
Where can I purchase a prepaid Visa card?
You can buy prepaid cards at retail locations (such as grocery stores and drug stores), online, over the phone, or from some banks and credit unions. If you buy the card online, you may then be issued a virtual card, or you may receive a physical card in the mail at a later time.
Where do you get prepaid credit cards?
Canada Post and other non-financial institutions offer these prepaid debit cards (both prepaid Visa & Mastercard are available) without a bank account or credit check. Just bring your valid government-issued photo ID to a Canada Post branch and buy the card for $15. Reloads are only $3.
Can you buy a prepaid Visa online?
Dundle in Canada Prepaid cards for shopping, gaming or making secure payments online are all easily available. No matter the time and any day of the week. Enjoy complete payment convenience, fast digital delivery and top-notch customer service, as it should be!
How much is a prepaid Visa card?
Card purchase fee: Free online; at retail locations, it can cost up to $3.95. Activation fee: None. Monthly fees: You pay $6.95 per month.
How much is a reloadable Visa card?
To add cash to a reloadable prepaid card, either take the card to a participating retailer that can swipe it and add money directly to the balance or buy a Reloadit card for a two-step process. If you opt for the later, purchase a Reloadit pack for as little as $20 or as much as $500 plus the purchase fee of $3.95.
Does Walmart sell prepaid Visa cards?
The Walmart MoneyCard is a reloadable prepaid debit card that you can use to make electronic purchases everywhere MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted. If you have an Apple or Android smartphone, you can download the Walmart MoneyCard App to track the activity on your prepaid card.
What is the best prepaid Visa card?
The 7 Best Prepaid Debit Cards of 2021
- Best for Cash Reloads: American Express Serve FREE Reloads.
- Best for Cash Rewards: American Express Serve Cash Back.
- Best for Direct Deposits: Netspend Prepaid.
- Best for No Fees: Starbucks Rewards Visa Prepaid Card.
- Best for Budgeting: Akimbo Prepaid MasterCard.
Does CVS sell prepaid Visa cards?
Visa Gift Cards are Sold in Stores. Walk into any major grocery store, drug store or gas station and you will likely find a rack of gift cards. CVS also sells prepaid debit cards like Green Dot and Vanilla Visa.
Do banks offer prepaid credit cards?
You can buy a prepaid debit card from a retailer, bank, credit card company or other financial services provider. When you purchase one, your card funds are usually part of an account held by a bank or credit union. Prepaid card companies usually offer several ways to load funds onto a card.
Do you need ID to buy a prepaid Visa?
Banks have to comply with the regulations put by the regulatory authorities and thus require ID for prepaid cards and cash deposits. You can read more about the need for KYC and AML regulations here. Can a prepaid Visa card be traced?
Is there a fee for prepaid credit cards?
Monthly fee The fee is automatically deducted from your account balance. For example, some prepaid cards waive the monthly fee if you have your pay or benefits directly deposited into your prepaid account. If you use your card frequently, a monthly fee may be cheaper for you than paying a fee for each transaction.
Why is my Visa gift card being declined?
Visa gift cards are linked to bank accounts that generally must be activated in order to receive transactions. Inactive cards will be declined if used for payment because the associated bank accounts are not ready to be used. When the gift card is loaded with value (purchased), the gift card is automatically activated.
How do you put money on a prepaid card?
How do I add money to my prepaid card?
- Arrange for a paycheck or other regular payment to be directly deposited onto the card.
- Transfer money from a checking account or another prepaid card.
- Buy a “reload pack” to add a certain amount to your card.
- Add funds at certain retail locations or at the financial institution that provides the card.
Do prepaid Visa cards expire?
Yes, they do. You will need to be reissued a card after it expires. Funds on the cards don’t expire, though.