- How do I use my Gift Card? If your Walmart Visa Gift Card (“the Card“) was purchased before April 1 st, 2013, simply present it to the merchant, select the “credit” payment option and sign the sale receipt.If your Card was purchased after April 1 st, 2013, you may still use the “credit” payment option, or you may select the “debit” payment option and use the last 4 digits of your Card as your
Grab your card and visit walmartgift.com. Click the Register tab along the top row of Walmart‘s Visa Gift Card homepage. Enter the 16-digit gift card number found on the front of the card in the first box and the three-digit security code found on the back of the card in the second box. Then click the green Continue button.
- 1 How does a Walmart Visa card work?
- 2 Do you have to activate Walmart Visa gift cards?
- 3 Where can you use Walmart Visa gift cards?
- 4 How do I use my Visa gift card for the first time?
- 5 How do I get money off my Walmart prepaid card?
- 6 How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
- 7 Why can’t I use my Visa gift card online?
- 8 How do I activate my Visa Gift Card?
- 9 Can you transfer money from a Walmart gift card to a Visa Gift Card?
- 10 Do I have to use my Walmart Visa gift card at Walmart?
- 11 Can I use a Target Visa gift card at Walmart?
- 12 How can I get cash from a Visa gift card?
- 13 What is the activation fee for a visa gift card?
- 14 How do I pay with a Visa gift card online?
How does a Walmart Visa card work?
About Walmart MoneyCard. The Walmart MoneyCard is a prepaid debit card that offers a safer, more convenient way to pay than cash. You can use your MoneyCard wherever Visa debit cards are accepted. If your card is ever lost or stolen, just let us know and we’ll cancel that card and send a replacement.
Do you have to activate Walmart Visa gift cards?
Welcome to the Walmart Help Center We don’t require you to activate gift cards under $250, gift cards purchased in-store, eGift cards, or cards that were part of a bulk purchase of less than 25 cards.
Where can you use Walmart Visa gift cards?
25 Walmart Visa Gift Card is accepted everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the U.S. Register your card on www.WalmartGift.com. Certain restrictions, limitations, and exclusions apply. See cardholder agreement for details. Learn More: www.walmartgift.com or call (866) 633-9096.
How do I use my Visa gift card for the first time?
When you buy a gift card at the store (whether it is a retailer, restaurant, Visa or Mastercard gift card ), you take the gift card to the cash register and ask the cashier to load money onto the card. The cashier takes the card, activates it and loads the dollar amount requested onto the card.
How do I get money off my Walmart prepaid card?
Use your personalized card at a bank teller to withdraw cash. Limits and fees apply. You can withdraw cash from your card at any Walmart register or MoneyCenter. This service is free for the Walmart MoneyCard product with Cash -Back Rewards.
How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
Walmart MoneyCard Pricing
|Card Purchase Fee||$1.00|
|Direct Deposit Reload||No fee|
|Reload via Walmart check cashing||No fee|
Why can’t I use my Visa gift card online?
Visa gift cards are linked to bank accounts that generally must be activated in order to receive transactions. Inactive cards will be declined if used for payment because the associated bank accounts are not ready to be used. The same is true for Visa gift cards, whether you buy them online or at the store.
How do I activate my Visa Gift Card?
You can activate your card by calling the phone number printed on it, or by going online and entering the card’s information. Once activated, you can register your card if you’d like to use it for online purchases.
Can you transfer money from a Walmart gift card to a Visa Gift Card?
Can I transfer the balance or funds from my Gift Card to another Card or account? Funds on the Card are not transferable to another Card or account. If the Walmart Visa Gift Card was purchased before April 1st, 2013, it does not have a PIN number and cannot be used at locations that require the use of a PIN.
Do I have to use my Walmart Visa gift card at Walmart?
Where Can I Use A Walmart Visa Gift Card. Your Walmart Visa gift card can be used where Visa debit cards are accepted within the United States and District of Columbia. Puerto Rico and other United States territories are excluded. Walmart Visa gift cards cannot be used internationally.
Can I use a Target Visa gift card at Walmart?
If it’s a visa prepaid gift card that you bought at target then I guess, but if it’s a target gift card then no. No, both brands are competitors.
How can I get cash from a Visa gift card?
How to convert Visa gift cards to cash
- Use your Visa gift card to buy other merchants’ gift cards.
- Add it to your PayPal wallet.
- Add it to your Venmo account.
- Pay your bills with your Visa gift card.
- Go to a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk to trade it in.
- Sell your Visa gift card through an app.
- Convert your Visa gift card to cash by selling it to a website.
What is the activation fee for a visa gift card?
Here’s a breakdown of general purpose gift cards and their fees:
|Gift card||Activation fee||Inactivity fee|
|Visa||$2.95 – $6.95||$2.95|
|MasterCard||$2.95 – $6.95||$2.95|
How do I pay with a Visa gift card online?
How do I use my Visa Gift Card online? You can use your card for online purchases by entering the card number, expiry date and the 3 digit code (CVV) found on the back of the card. Occasionally websites will ask for the name on the card, in these instances simply insert “ Gift Card ” in the field provided.