How to add a Prepaid Visa Card to your Amazon account
- Log into your Amazon Account (amazon.com or amazon.ca – works for both).
- In the search box choose: e-gift card.
- Then, (as shown below) enter your card amount (yes, even $4.76 works).
- Add it to your cart.
- Check out.
- Use your Prepaid Visa Card as payment.
Meer items•9 jul. 2019
Does Amazon accept prepaid Visa?
- Amazon accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club — U.S. billing addresses only, and the Discover card. The online outlet also accepts JCB, NYCE, EuroCard and Visa, MasterCard debit cards as well as prepaid credit cards. If using a prepaid credit card, you cannot use the card to sign up for Amazon Prime membership.
So get out your Prepaid Visa Card. Log into your Amazon Account (amazon.com or amazon.ca – works for both). In the search box choose: gift card. Then, (as shown below) enter your card amount (yes, even $4.76 works). Add it to your cart. Check out. Use your Prepaid Visa Card as payment. Note: emailing the card to yourself is
- 1 Can you use a prepaid Visa card on Amazon?
- 2 Can I use a prepaid Visa gift card for online purchases?
- 3 Why is my Visa gift card being declined on Amazon?
- 4 How do I transfer a prepaid card to Amazon?
- 5 How do I add a Visa gift card to my Amazon account?
- 6 What name do I put for a visa gift card?
- 7 How do I activate my Visa gift card online?
- 8 How do you register a prepaid Visa card?
- 9 How do you use a prepaid gift card online?
- 10 How do I use multiple visa gift cards online?
- 11 How do I check the amount on my Visa Gift Card?
- 12 How do I combine Visa gift cards?
- 13 How do I transfer money from a Visa gift card to my bank account?
- 14 How do I transfer money to my Amazon account?
- 15 How do I Unredeem an Amazon gift card?
Can you use a prepaid Visa card on Amazon?
You can use a prepaid Visa gift card to make purchases on Amazon, but you have to work around the system to make it happen. Amazon will not allow split payments between gift cards loaded onto an account and other payment methods, so you have to line up the price of your purchases with your gift card balance.
Can I use a prepaid Visa gift card for online purchases?
Can I use my Visa Gift card for online or phone purchases? Yes. Your Visa Gift card is intended for use anywhere Visa cards are accepted. To make an online or phone purchase, you will need to register your card.
Why is my Visa gift card being declined on Amazon?
Visa gift cards are linked to bank accounts that generally must be activated in order to receive transactions. Inactive cards will be declined if used for payment because the associated bank accounts are not ready to be used. When the gift card is loaded with value (purchased), the gift card is automatically activated.
How do I transfer a prepaid card to Amazon?
How To Transfer Your Prepaid Card Balance To Amazon
- Sign into Amazon, click on Your Account, click on Gift Cards, and click on the Reload Your Balance button (or click here to go straight to the reload page).
- Enter the balance remaining on your prepaid card in the custom amount field to the right of the fixed amount buttons.
How do I add a Visa gift card to my Amazon account?
How To Use A Visa Gift Card On Amazon
- Go to Amazon’s ‘Reload Your Balance’ page.
- Enter the amount on your Visa gift card.
- Sign in to your account; this step is required even if you’re already logged into your Amazon account.
- Click on ‘Edit’ in the payment method box; you’ll then be redirected to a new page where you’ll click ‘ Add a card ‘
What name do I put for a visa gift card?
Use Real Name and Current Address. When registering the gift card, enter your first and last name, just as you would on a credit card. Enter current address information as well.
How do I activate my Visa gift card online?
Activating Your Card Online. Visit the activation link listed on the sticker on front of your card. If you don’t feel like making a phone call, you can usually activate your gift card online. There should be an activation link listed either on back of your card or on the sticker on the front of your card.
How do you register a prepaid Visa card?
- Note the Web address for activation on the prepaid card’s packaging, or on the sticker pasted on the front of the card.
- Open a Web browser and enter the activation URL into the address bar.
- Click the “ Activate Card ” option.
- Type the prepaid Visa card number into the corresponding input boxes.
How do you use a prepaid gift card online?
Just enter the card information as you normally do with a debit or credit card during checkout. For the billing address, you can enter your home or shipping address. As long as the prepaid gift card you selected has enough balance to cover the total amount, you are good to go!
How do I use multiple visa gift cards online?
If the Visa gift card balance is greater than the transaction total, then simply enter the Visa gift card number into the credit or debit card field on the checkout form and complete the transaction.
How do I check the amount on my Visa Gift Card?
Start by looking at the back of your gift card. Typically, you’ll find a toll-free number you can call to discover your balance. Or you can check your balance by visiting the card issuer’s site and entering your card’s 16-digit number and security code.
How do I combine Visa gift cards?
Although you cannot combine the balances on your various Visa gift cards onto one gift card, you can pay with more than one funding source. For instance, if you know your Visa gift card balance is below $10.00, you may have a hard time using that balance to complete a purchase entirely on that card.
How do I transfer money from a Visa gift card to my bank account?
How to transfer a Visa gift card to a bank account?
- Add the card to your PayPal or Venmo account and transfer the balance to your own account.
- Get money for a voucher issued by a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk and then deposit it into your account.
How do I transfer money to my Amazon account?
To add cash to your Amazon.com Gift Card balance:
- Visit a participating store.
- Access your barcode.
- Show your barcode to the cashier, or provide them with the mobile number verified on your Amazon account.
- Pay the amount you want to add to your Amazon.com Gift Card balance.
How do I Unredeem an Amazon gift card?
You cannot. Once the card has been used (redeemed) the money on the card is gone, and amazon will not refund it. If you, yourself, purchased something using the gift card, you can return the item to amazon and they will refund the money, minus a restocking fee and the shipping charges.