All visa applications take 10 business days to process. A visa fee of $160 plus a $30 processing fee is applicable for every single-entry visa or multiple-entry visa. All fees are processed through money order made payable to the Embassy of Nigeria. Additional fees are applied if expedited processing is required.
How to apply for a visa to travel to Nigeria?
- All passengers traveling to Nigeria MUST complete Health declaration form within the 96 hours prior to the flight. Visa application form. Completed application form for Nigeria will be prepared within 5 business hours of order submission, and emailed to you to download, print and sign. Original passport.
Typically, a visa takes anywhere from 2 days to 15+ days to process in the Nigeria Embassy/Consulate depending on the consulate that we need to send the application. The processing time for a visa is dependent on several factors and can change without notice at the consulate’s discretion.
- 1 How long does it take to get a Nigerian tourist visa?
- 2 How much does it cost to get a visa to Nigeria?
- 3 Is it hard to get a Nigerian visa?
- 4 Can I get a visa on arrival in Nigeria?
- 5 What happens if an American marries a Nigerian?
- 6 Can I get a Nigerian visa online?
- 7 What documents do I need to travel to Nigeria?
- 8 How do I get a visa to go to Nigeria?
- 9 Can American citizen get visa on arrival in Nigeria?
- 10 Which is the toughest visa to get?
- 11 Which country is the easiest to migrate to from Nigeria?
- 12 Which country is easy to travel from Nigeria?
- 13 Which country Nigeria have free visa?
- 14 How long can you stay in Nigeria without a visa?
- 15 How many countries are visa-free for Nigeria?
How long does it take to get a Nigerian tourist visa?
How long does it take to obtain a Nigeria visa? Typically, a visa takes anywhere from 2 days to 15+ days to process in the Nigeria Embassy/Consulate depending on the consulate that we need to send the application.
How much does it cost to get a visa to Nigeria?
The Nigerian Tourist visa cost varies based on your country and currency, but on average, it will cost between $160 and $180 USD as of 2020. You may also have to pay for processing fees as well as any additional documents you may need, such as passport photos.
Is it hard to get a Nigerian visa?
It is incredibly difficult though to get the approval letter from the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) unless you apply through a representative in Nigeria. After getting the approval letter, you are then required to fill out the actual visa form online and pay the visa fee applicable to your country.
Can I get a visa on arrival in Nigeria?
Your passport must be at least six (6) months valid to apply for Nigerian visa. Upon arrival at the port of entry proceed to Visa on Arrival section for Approval verification, biometric enrollment, and issuance of entry Visa.
What happens if an American marries a Nigerian?
After your marriage in the U.S., your new spouse can apply to USCIS for a green card, through a process called adjustment of status (the primary form for which is the I-485). The two of you will attend a green card interview at a local USCIS office.
Can I get a Nigerian visa online?
Application for Nigerian Visas can now be completed online from anywhere on the globe. Application guidelines are also available online.
What documents do I need to travel to Nigeria?
A passport valid for six months, a visa, and proof of Polio and Yellow Fever vaccinations are required to enter Nigeria. You must obtain your Nigerian visa from a Nigerian embassy or consulate in advance of your travel.
How do I get a visa to go to Nigeria?
Tourist / Visitor Visa:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Completed visa application form.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- A Letter of Invitation from a company/host in Nigeria accepting immigration responsibility.
- Visitors/Tourists are required to show evidence of sufficient funds.
Can American citizen get visa on arrival in Nigeria?
Note: Visa on Arrival is available to citizens of all countries except ECOWAS Nationals who do not require visa to visit Nigeria and other countries which Nigeria has entered into visa abolition agreements.
Which is the toughest visa to get?
Hardest countries to get a visa
- North Korea.
- Saudi Arabia.
Which country is the easiest to migrate to from Nigeria?
- Sweden. Sweden has been ranked as the world’s best country for immigrants, ahead of Canada and Switzerland.
- Canada. Canada is a safe haven for many migrants.
- Immigrating To UAE. The United Arab Emirates is a tax-free nation and has a very low crime rate.
Which country is easy to travel from Nigeria?
Canada remains one of the few friendly countries a Nigerian citizen can relocate and be better for it.
Which country Nigeria have free visa?
|Cambodia||eVisa / Visa on arrival|
|Cameroon||Visa not required|
|Cape Verde||Visa not required|
How long can you stay in Nigeria without a visa?
The Nigerian tourist or business visa is typically issued for entry within ninety days of the date of issue for stays of 7 to 90 days, as granted by the Embassy. The visit must be completed prior to the expiration date of the visa. The multiple entry visa is valid six months for a stay of 7- 90 days on per visit.
How many countries are visa-free for Nigeria?
A Nigerian passport holder can access just 54 destinations visa – free. That’s a modest 23.8% of the 227 countries and territories worldwide.