- The fees for the Green Dot Prepaid Visa ® Card include a $7.95 monthly fee, a $3.00 ATM withdrawal fee, and a $5.95 * cash reload fee. However, the monthly fee will be waived if you load $1,000 or more in the previous monthly period. View additional details below.
Check your account, review your transactions, and more—virtually anywhere from your smartphone. The fees for the Green Dot Prepaid Visa ® Card include a $7.95 monthly fee, a $3.00 ATM withdrawal fee, and a $5.95 * cash reload fee. However, the monthly fee will be waived if you load $1,000 or more in the previous monthly period.
- 1 What is the fee for a prepaid Visa card?
- 2 How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
- 3 How do you buy a prepaid Visa card?
- 4 Are prepaid VISA cards free?
- 5 What is the best prepaid Visa card?
- 6 Does Family Dollar have prepaid Visa cards?
- 7 Can I get a reloadable Visa card at Walmart?
- 8 Does Walmart sell Visa cards?
- 9 Can I buy a Visa prepaid card with a credit card at Walmart?
- 10 How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walgreens?
- 11 Which prepaid card has the highest limit?
- 12 Where can you use Visa prepaid cards?
- 13 What is the fee for a $500 Visa gift card?
- 14 Are prepaid cards safe?
- 15 How do you put money on a prepaid card?
What is the fee for a prepaid Visa card?
With some prepaid debit cards, loading the card at retailers can cost up to $4.95 for each transaction. With the American Express Serve Free Reloads prepaid card, you pay zero for cash reloads. Here’s a look at the fees and features: Card purchase fee: Free online; at retail locations, it can cost up to $3.95.
How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
Walmart MoneyCard Pricing
|Card Purchase Fee||$1.00|
|Direct Deposit Reload||No fee|
|Reload via Walmart check cashing||No fee|
How do you buy a prepaid Visa card?
How do I shop for and buy a prepaid card?
- Decide where you will want to use the card, and make sure the card you pick can be used at those locations.
- You can buy prepaid cards at retail locations (such as grocery stores and drug stores), online, over the phone, or from some banks and credit unions.
Are prepaid VISA cards free?
Prepaid cards are usually free if you sign up online. And since it’s a type of card that doesn’t charge interest like a credit card, prepaid card companies make money by charging fees for their services. We found 29 fees that prepaid cards charge, though some have a lot fewer.
What is the best prepaid Visa card?
The 7 Best Prepaid Debit Cards of 2021
- Best for Cash Reloads: American Express Serve FREE Reloads.
- Best for Cash Rewards: American Express Serve Cash Back.
- Best for Direct Deposits: Netspend Prepaid.
- Best for No Fees: Starbucks Rewards Visa Prepaid Card.
- Best for Budgeting: Akimbo Prepaid MasterCard.
Does Family Dollar have prepaid Visa cards?
(Nasdaq:NTSP) announced today that it has entered into a distribution agreement to sell the NetSpend Visa ® Prepaid Debit Card at Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (NYSE:FDO) locations nationwide. Family Dollar and NetSpend plan to make the prepaid cards available in more than 7,200 locations beginning this month.
Can I get a reloadable Visa card at Walmart?
Discover the advantage of reloadable debit cards for your banking needs. All the benefits of banking without the fees. Add cash for free at Walmart and manage your money with flexible, convenient tools.
Does Walmart sell Visa cards?
The Walmart Visa Gift Card comes in various fixed denominations and variable denominations between $25-$500. How do I purchase the Walmart Visa Gift Card? You can purchase the Walmart Visa Gift Card in participating Walmart locations. For a location near you, please visit www.walmartgift.com.
Can I buy a Visa prepaid card with a credit card at Walmart?
Yes, you can buy a Visa gift card with a Walmart credit card.
How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walgreens?
Visit Walgreens and decide whether you’d like a Visa or Mastercard prepaid card. The cost for each card is $7.95 per month, but the fee will be waived for any month you load $1,000 or more to the card.
Which prepaid card has the highest limit?
- PayPal Prepaid Mastercard – $15,000. Learn More.
- Brink’s Prepaid Mastercard – $15,000 Limit. Learn More.
- Netspend Prepaid Visa – $15,000. Learn More.
- NexsCard Prepaid Visa – $20,000 Limit. This card has relatively high fees compared to others in the market.
- CashPass Visa – $20,000 Limit.
- CARD.com – $15,000.
Where can you use Visa prepaid cards?
Most prepaid cards have a network logo ( Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) and can be used anywhere that brand is accepted. Some examples include grocery stores, department stores, gas stations, hotels, and for online shopping. Prepaid cards can also usually be used for purchases over the phone.
What is the fee for a $500 Visa gift card?
Gift card values from $75.00 to $149.99 have a $3.95 fee. Gift card values from $150 to $249.99 have a $4.95 fee. Gift card values from $250.00 to $349.99 have a $5.95 fee. Gift card values from $350.00 to $500.00 have a $6.95 fee.
Are prepaid cards safe?
No matter how bad someone’s credit, they can load cash onto a card and use it wherever credit and debit cards carrying the same logo are accepted. Prepaid cards are more secure than carrying cash.
How do you put money on a prepaid card?
How do I add money to my prepaid card?
- Arrange for a paycheck or other regular payment to be directly deposited onto the card.
- Transfer money from a checking account or another prepaid card.
- Buy a “reload pack” to add a certain amount to your card.
- Add funds at certain retail locations or at the financial institution that provides the card.