To add cash to a reloadable prepaid card, either take the card to a participating retailer that can swipe it and add money directly to the balance or buy a Reloadit card for a two-step process. If you opt for the later, purchase a Reloadit pack for as little as $20 or as much as $500 plus the purchase fee of $3.95.24 jan. 2019
What is the best prepaid Visa card?
- Here are the best prepaid debit cards of 2019: Bluebird by American Express American Express Serve® Chase Liquid® PayPal Prepaid Mastercard® Walmart MoneyCard® Visa® Buxx Card MOVO® Digital Prepaid Visa® Card
It does charge a monthly fee of $5.95 and up to $3.95 for reloads, but this may be well worth the cost if you use your card frequently. In addition, there are no ATM fees when you use MoneyPass® ATMs, and online bill paying is also free.
- 1 Is there a fee to reload a prepaid Visa card?
- 2 What is the best reloadable Visa card?
- 3 How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
- 4 Can I get a reloadable Visa card at Walmart?
- 5 How do I put money on a prepaid Visa card?
- 6 Which prepaid card has the highest limit?
- 7 Where do you get a prepaid Visa card?
- 8 What prepaid card has no monthly fee?
- 9 Can I add money to a prepaid card online?
- 10 How much is a Green Dot prepaid card?
- 11 Is there a reloadable Visa card?
- 12 What is the best reloadable debit card with no fees?
- 13 How much can you load on a prepaid card?
Is there a fee to reload a prepaid Visa card?
With some prepaid debit cards, loading the card at retailers can cost up to $4.95 for each transaction. With the American Express Serve Free Reloads prepaid card, you pay zero for cash reloads. Here’s a look at the fees and features: Card purchase fee: Free online; at retail locations, it can cost up to $3.95.
What is the best reloadable Visa card?
The 9 Best Zero-Fee Reloadable Prepaid Cards
- Top Pick. American Express Bluebird.
- Featured. NetSpend Visa Prepaid Card.
- Featured. PayPal Prepaid MasterCard.
- Brinks Prepaid MasterCard.
- Movo Virtual Prepaid Visa Card.
- Starbucks Rewards Visa Prepaid Card.
- Fifth Third’s Access 360° Prepaid Debit Card.
- American Express Serve.
How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
Walmart MoneyCard Pricing
|Card Purchase Fee
|Direct Deposit Reload
|Reload via Walmart check cashing
Can I get a reloadable Visa card at Walmart?
Discover the advantage of reloadable debit cards for your banking needs. All the benefits of banking without the fees. Add cash for free at Walmart and manage your money with flexible, convenient tools.
How do I put money on a prepaid Visa card?
How do I add money to my prepaid card?
- Arrange for a paycheck or other regular payment to be directly deposited onto the card.
- Transfer money from a checking account or another prepaid card.
- Buy a “reload pack” to add a certain amount to your card.
- Add funds at certain retail locations or at the financial institution that provides the card.
Which prepaid card has the highest limit?
- PayPal Prepaid Mastercard – $15,000. Learn More.
- Brink’s Prepaid Mastercard – $15,000 Limit. Learn More.
- Netspend Prepaid Visa – $15,000. Learn More.
- NexsCard Prepaid Visa – $20,000 Limit. This card has relatively high fees compared to others in the market.
- CashPass Visa – $20,000 Limit.
- CARD.com – $15,000.
Where do you get a prepaid Visa card?
Visa Gift Cards are Sold in Stores Walk into any major grocery store, drug store or gas station and you will likely find a rack of gift cards. Among the cards for stores and restaurants, you’ll also see general purpose gift cards powered by major credit card companies.
What prepaid card has no monthly fee?
Bluebird ® by American Express The Bluebird ® by American Express is one of the few prepaid debit cards on the market that charges no monthly fees or transaction fees, making using the card simple.
Can I add money to a prepaid card online?
Most prepaid cards allow for transfers from a bank account directly onto the card, which can be set up online. Some cards will also accept checks, wire transfers or money orders. However, not all cards offer the ability to transfer cash from an existing bank account.
How much is a Green Dot prepaid card?
The fees for the Green Dot Prepaid Visa® Card include a $7.95 monthly fee, a $3.00 ATM withdrawal fee, and a $5.95* cash reload fee. However, the monthly fee will be waived if you load $1,000 or more in the previous monthly period.
Is there a reloadable Visa card?
A reloadable Visa Prepaid card is the quick, easy and secure way to pay online or in person. The all-purpose Visa Prepaid card is a prepaid card that you can use to withdraw cash, pay bills or make purchases anywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted, in-person or online.
What is the best reloadable debit card with no fees?
Bluebird by American Express Bluebird, issued by American Express and in partnership with Walmart, offers more than the average prepaid debit card, and you can load and spend money without paying fees. But Bluebird does have limits when it comes to merchant acceptance, and it doesn’t allow cash back at retailers.
How much can you load on a prepaid card?
The day by day money load limit doesn’t have any significant bearing to different strategies for adding cash to the prepaid credit card, such as immediate store, bank moves, or portable check stores. Money load limits range from $500 every day to as much as $10,000.