China visa fees vary enormously according to your nationality, the number of entries required, the country you are applying in, and whether you want an express service. Generally the cost is $140 for an American citizen, and for citizens of other countries, the fee ranges from $30 to $90.21 jun. 2021
- Most tourists pay around US$35 for a single entry visa valid for 30 days from the day you enter China. Reflecting frosty relations between China and some foreign governments, UK citizens pay £151, US citizens pay US$140, Canadian citizens pay C$142, Australian citizens pay A$109 and French, German, Italian, Dutch and Spanish citizens pay €126.
● Group Visa: $40 per visa for all citizens, and about $110 for US Citizens applying as group tourists. ● 10 Year China Visa: £255 for British, $180 for American, ARS 2400 for Argentine, NIS 100 for Israel. So far, the 10 year long-term China Visa is only apply to nationals from US, UK, Canada, Argentina and Israel.
- 1 How much does a visa cost to China?
- 2 How do I get a visa for China from USA?
- 3 How long does it take to get a visa to China from USA?
- 4 Do I need a visa to go to China from USA?
- 5 Can I get a visa to China?
- 6 Is it hard to get a Chinese visa?
- 7 How do I apply for a Chinese visa online?
- 8 Is it safe to travel China?
- 9 How do I get a tourist visa for China?
- 10 How can I permanently live in China?
- 11 Can I get a 10 year visa for China?
- 12 Which countries can travel to China without visa?
- 13 Where do US citizens need a visa?
- 14 What countries do Americans need visas for?
How much does a visa cost to China?
China Visa Application Fees for Different Nationalities
|Number of Entries
|Single Entry Double Entries Multiple Entries for 6 Months Multiple Entries for 1 Year & above
|Others Citizens (Australian, Indian)
How do I get a visa for China from USA?
Visit your local Chinese Embassy/Consulate and submit your application form and other documents required. Pay the visa cost (140 USD) at the visa office and pick your visa.
How long does it take to get a visa to China from USA?
Normally, it takes about 4 to 5 business days for applicant to get a China Visa, and the accurate collection date will be noted on the pick-up slip. If you submit China Tourist Visa (L Visa ) on Monday, you can pick up on Thursday.
Do I need a visa to go to China from USA?
You must obtain a visa prior to arrival, and have a passport with at least six months’ validity remaining. U.S. citizens traveling to China can apply for a ten-year multiple-entry visa, useful for repeated travel or trips to Hong Kong or Macau with returns to China.
Can I get a visa to China?
You may apply for a visa at a Chinese Embassy or Consulate General based on your State of residence. You need to complete and sign the visa form and prepare necessary supporting documents and have your friend or a visa service help submit your application.
Is it hard to get a Chinese visa?
Is it hard to get a Chinese visa? It is not difficult to travel to China and aplly for visa. You only need to prepare the materials specified by the Chinese embassy in accordance with the requirements. You’d better find a visa agency to do the job.
How do I apply for a Chinese visa online?
How to Apply for a China Visa
- Check whether you need a visa. An essential thing to do is to check whether you need a visa before starting the following process.
- Check which visa you need to get.
- Prepare all documents needed.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the fee and pick up your visa.
Is it safe to travel China?
Safety in public places For the most part, China is a safe place to visit, and crowds in public places should not cause any worry. Of course, small risks are still present, including petty theft and pickpocketing in tourist areas, as well as at train stations and on sleeper buses and trains.
How do I get a tourist visa for China?
China Tourist Visa Requirements & Documents
- Passport. – Your passport with at least 6 months remaining validity and available blank pages, and a photocopy of passport’s data page.
- Application Form.
- Recent Photo.
- Round-trip Tickets Plus Hotel Bookings or Invitation Letter from China.
- Other Supporting Documents.
How can I permanently live in China?
Aliens can apply for Permanent Residence for Dependants if you meet the following conditions:
- Persons having no direct relatives abroad entering PRC to live with direct relatives in PRC;
- Over 60 years old, have lived in PRC for five years in a row, whose annual stay in PRC being no shorter than nine months;
Can I get a 10 year visa for China?
Most U.S. passport holders eligible for Chinese short term business (M) and tourist (L) visas will be issued multiple-entry visas valid for 10 years. In order to be eligible for 10 year visas, US passport holders must have more than 1 year validity remaining on their passport.
Which countries can travel to China without visa?
14 China Mutual Visa -free Countries: San Marino, Mauritius, Seychelles, Bahamas, Fiji, Grenada, Ecuador, Tango, Serbia, Barbados, United Arab Emirates, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus and Qatar.
Where do US citizens need a visa?
Visa Quick Check
|US Citizen Visa Information
|Business: Visa Required Tourist: Visa Required Start Your Afghanistan Visa Application Now
|Business: No visa is required for a stay of up to 90 days Tourist: No visa is required for a stay of up to 90 days
What countries do Americans need visas for?
|Visa not required
|Visa not required
|eVisa / Visa on arrival