Japan tourist visa requirements
- Hold a valid passport with at least 6 months remaining and 2 blank pages.
- A completed visa application form.
- Provide a recent color passport photo and a certified copy of your birth certificate.
- If married, submit a marriage certificate (if issued within the last year.
What are the requirements for a Japanese visa?
- The following requirements are necessary for obtaining a working visa for Japan: a valid passport, a recent photograph, a letter from your future employer (or sponsor) stating your position and expected salary, a Certificate of Eligibility, a curriculum vitae, or resume and copies of any necessary graduation certificates.
How to Apply for Japan Tourist Visa
- Download the visa application form. Download the Visa Application Form from the internet.
- Fill up the visa application form. Fill out the details required in the application form carefully. Do not forget to put your signature on your completed application form.
- Gather the required documents for visa application. Download from the internet the checklist of required documents to be submitted along with your application form.
- Provide photograph for your visa application. Provide your recent colour photograph for the visa application.
- Check the visa application fee. Check the fees required for your visa application. Keep the fee ready for submission along with your application form.
- Submit your visa application form. Submit your completed visa application at the Embassy of Japan nearest to you, along with all the required documentation.
- Pay required visa application fee. Pay the applicable fee for your visa application at the time of submitting your application form.
- Collect your visa. After your visa is issued, you will be notified regarding the issuance.
Reference: See less
Was this helpful?
- 1 How can a Filipino apply for tourist visa in Japan?
- 2 How much is Japan visa fee?
- 3 Can I apply Japan visa online?
- 4 How much bank balance is required for Japan visa?
- 5 Is bank statement required for Japan visa?
- 6 Is Japan Visa easy to get?
- 7 Why my Japan visa got denied?
- 8 How long does Japan visa processing take?
- 9 How much money should I bring to Japan?
- 10 How much is the ticket from Manila to Japan?
- 11 How long can I stay in Japan without a visa?
- 12 Can I apply for Japan visa now?
- 13 What documents are required for Japan visa?
- 14 Which is the most difficult visa to get?
- 15 Why are iPhones cheap in Japan?
How can a Filipino apply for tourist visa in Japan?
JAPAN VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Valid Philippine Passport. Philippine passport must have at least 6 months validity and with at least 2 blank pages.
- A duly accomplished Japan Visa Form. Download the Japan visa application form HERE.
- Photo ID.
- Birth certificate from PSA.
- Marriage certificate from PSA.
- Daily schedule in Japan.
How much is Japan visa fee?
Fees must be paid for the issuance of visas. The fees are about 3,000 yen for a single-entry visa, 6,000 yen for a double-entry or multiple-entry visa, and 700 yen for a transit visa.
Can I apply Japan visa online?
Applicants will be able to fill in the Japan visa online application form in just a few minutes, by supplying personal and passport information, and travel details, and answering a few security-related questions.
How much bank balance is required for Japan visa?
At least 1,500,000 JPY (or equivalent in your currency at the time; approx. $14,000 USD) shown in a bank statement for a 1 year student visa. It is so that the school and immigration know that you can pay for living expenses, tuition and accommodation for a year.
Is bank statement required for Japan visa?
This is a very important Japan visa requirement. In order to prove this, you can submit the documents showing enough funds, such as your bank statement for the past 6 months and your Income Tax Returns Certificate for the last two years.
Is Japan Visa easy to get?
Japan tourist visa for Indians is easy to get. You can check the list of documents to be submitted for it on Thomas Cook’s website. Japan visa takes 15-20 days to process.
Why my Japan visa got denied?
If the Embassy thinks you have no reasons for coming back, you might probably get denied for a Japan Visa. People who are unemployed and have no strong ties may be speculated. This is because the Embassy might think that you are they visit Japan for job hunting purposes, too.
How long does Japan visa processing take?
The processing time for a Japan visa can range from 2 days to 5 days or more depending on how you apply for the visa. Going to the embassy or consulate-general will most likely take 5 days to process if you are going as a temporary visitor. Diplomats and Official visas tend to be processed within two days.
How much money should I bring to Japan?
How much money will you need for your trip to Japan? You should plan to spend around ¥14,910 ($136) per day on your vacation in Japan, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors.
How much is the ticket from Manila to Japan?
Flights to Cities in Japan
|Manila, Philippines to Tokyo
|Manila, Philippines to Osaka
|Manila, Philippines to Nagoya
|Manila, Philippines to Okinawa
How long can I stay in Japan without a visa?
You must have a valid passport and an onward/return ticket for tourist/business ” visa free” stays of up to 90 days. Your passport must be valid for the entire time you are staying in Japan. You cannot work on a 90-day ” visa free” entry.
Can I apply for Japan visa now?
All Indian nationals require a visa to enter Japan. When should I apply for visa? Applicants should apply as early as possible keeping in mind the average processing times and their intended date of travel. However they should also not apply before 45 days from intended date of travel.
What documents are required for Japan visa?
Japan tourist visa requirements Hold a valid passport with at least 6 months remaining and 2 blank pages. A completed visa application form. Provide a recent color passport photo and a certified copy of your birth certificate. If married, submit a marriage certificate (if issued within the last year.
Which is the most difficult visa to get?
Hardest countries to get a visa
- North Korea.
- Saudi Arabia.
Why are iPhones cheap in Japan?
iPhones are cheaper in Japan because of country specific tax & custom policy and currency exchange rate. Some of the countries to buy cheaper versions of iphone include, Australia, Japan, South Korea, and USA. Generally in Japan, it’s about 20% more than in the US.