Getting a Sri Lanka Tourist Visa can be an easy task if you apply online. As an Indian passport holder, you can apply for an ETA by using iVisa’s services. With a Sri Lankan ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) you will be allowed to stay in the country for up to 30 days in Total.29 jul. 2021
How much does it cost for a visa to Sri Lanka?
- With our help, you can get your [Sri Lanka ETA with only $55. The cost of a Sri Lanka ETA, the document that helps you obtain the visa on arrival once you arrive in Sri Lanka, depends on only one thing, and that is the processing time option you select when you fill in the application form.
Sri Lanka Visa Application Process The Sri Lanka visa application process is straightforward. Contact your nearest embassy or consulate and fill the application form for submission. You will have to pay the visa fee and submit all the required documents along with the form.
- 1 How much does it cost for a Sri Lankan visa?
- 2 How do I get a visa to Sri Lanka?
- 3 Can I get a visa on arrival in Sri Lanka?
- 4 Are visas to Sri Lanka free?
- 5 How long does a Sri Lanka visa take?
- 6 Can foreigners work in Sri Lanka?
- 7 How can I get Sri Lanka visa online?
- 8 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Sri Lanka?
- 9 How can I apply for visa online?
- 10 What are the documents required for Sri Lanka visa?
- 11 What is the official Sri Lanka visa website?
- 12 Which airline flies direct to Sri Lanka?
How much does it cost for a Sri Lankan visa?
|Methods of Submission of ETA Application.||South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Countries|
|Tourist visa with Double Entry for 30 days.|
|*||By the Applicant||US$ 20|
|*||By Third party||US$ 20|
|*||At Sri Lanka Overseas Missions||US$ 20|
How do I get a visa to Sri Lanka?
Getting a Sri Lanka Tourist Visa can be an easy task if you apply online. As an Indian passport holder, you can apply for an ETA by using iVisa’s services. With a Sri Lankan ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) you will be allowed to stay in the country for up to 30 days in Total.
Can I get a visa on arrival in Sri Lanka?
Sri Lanka Visa on Arrival Visas on arrival are granted if the purpose of the traveler’s visit to Sri Lanka is either tourism or business. Visitors who have applied for a Sri Lankan ETA before their trip will gain expedited entry to the country upon arrival and do not need to wait in a queue for a visa on arrival.
Are visas to Sri Lanka free?
The Government of Sri Lanka has decided to introduce a free visa scheme with effect from 01.08. 2019 for tourists of the following countries. Passport holders of the above countries who are visiting Sri Lanka for a short period from 01.08. 2019 to 31.01.
How long does a Sri Lanka visa take?
|Purpose||Tourism, business, transits|
|Validity||Starts on arrival|
|Stay||30 days (after extension 90 days)|
|Delivery time||On average 72 hours (urgent: 23 minutes)|
|Cost||£44.95 per visa|
Can foreigners work in Sri Lanka?
Every Employment visa applicant irrespective of nationality or type of work, MUST have Entry Visa before traveling to Sri Lanka. Approval for entry visa for employment is processed only in Colombo by the Department of Immigration. Foreigners to be employed in one of following organizations should have Employment Visa.
How can I get Sri Lanka visa online?
Submission of ETA application by the applicant. If you are planning a short visit to Sri Lanka, you can submit your ETA application online to the Department of Immigration & Emigration. Steps to be followed: Click on the Apply button and fill in the ETA application.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Sri Lanka?
A trip for two weeks for two people costs LKR187,551 in Sri Lanka. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
How can I apply for visa online?
THREE STEP REGULAR VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- Apply Online. Fill and Submit Visa Application Form Securely.
- Submit Documents. Submit your application with required. documents at Indian Visa Application Center or at Indian Mission.
- Receive Passport, visa. Collect your passport/ visa from. Indian Mission/ Visa Application Center.
What are the documents required for Sri Lanka visa?
Documents required for Sri Lanka Visa
- Scanned copy of first and last page of your Passport. Validity of your passport should be at least 6 months beyond your stay period in Sri Lanka and have minimum 3 blank pages;
- Confirmed return air ticket;
- Indian company and Sri Lankan company address. ( For Business Visa)
What is the official Sri Lanka visa website?
Welcome to the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) official website of the Department of Immigration & Emigration (DI&E) of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka. For a Short Visit to Sri Lanka, (For more info) travellers should obtain an ETA with effect from 1st of January 2012.
Which airline flies direct to Sri Lanka?
Sri Lanka’s main international airport is located in the city of Columbo. Served by a great selection of well-known airlines such as Emirates, Qatar Airways and Swiss, direct flights to Sri Lanka are also available on SriLankan Airlines.