- Passport or travel document with a validity not less than 6 months.
- Visa application form (filled out)
- One(1) recent 4x6cm.
- Round-trip air ticket or e-ticket (paid in full)
- Proof of financial means (20,000 baht per person/40,000 baht per family)
- Proof of Hotel or private accommodation.
What documents are required for a visa to Thailand?
- Passport. You need a valid passport that will not expire within the next six months Your passport must have at least one empty visa page.
- Visa Application Form. You can download the visa application from the Royal Thai Embassy website.
- Photos. You will need two 2-by-2-inch passport photos.
- Copy of Itinerary.
- Bank Statement.
Just like with most countries, you need a visa to cross the border to Thailand. One way to obtain this is to visit a Thai diplomatic mission. Many people do that, and they get their visas in a few days or weeks, depending on the processing time. However, some travelers opt for a visa on arrival.
- 1 How much does it cost to get a visa to Thailand?
- 2 Can I apply for Thailand visa online?
- 3 How can I get Thailand visa from India?
- 4 How long does it take to get a visa to Thailand?
- 5 Can I enter Thailand without a visa?
- 6 Is Thailand visa free now?
- 7 Can I stay in Thailand for 1 year?
- 8 How much is a 30 day visa for Thailand?
- 9 Can I get a 3 month visa for Thailand?
- 10 How much is a 60 day visa for Thailand?
- 11 Can I get a 6 month visa for Thailand?
- 12 How much will a Thailand trip cost?
- 13 What time of year is best to visit Thailand?
- 14 Which countries do not need visa to Thailand?
- 15 How can I immigrate to Thailand?
How much does it cost to get a visa to Thailand?
Just when you arrive in the country, is when you really need to pay for the visa on arrival. That implies another cost. The price of the visa is 2000 THB (about $65,) and you need to pay it at the service counter at the immigration checkpoint.
Can I apply for Thailand visa online?
To fill in your online application form click here. You are required to submit the visa application form and barcode sheet along with the supporting documents to the respective Thailand Visa Application Centre in South & North India.
How can I get Thailand visa from India?
Visa On Arrival (VOA)
- Valid passport with at least 6 months of validity and blank pages for visa stamping.
- VOA application form with a recent photograph of the applicant.
- Confirmed return tickets within 15 days from the date of entry.
- Proof of accommodation.
How long does it take to get a visa to Thailand?
Tourist Visa Fees to Thailand:
|Processing Time:||Standard Visa to Thailand 8 business day|
|Number of Entries:||Single|
Can I enter Thailand without a visa?
U.S. citizens carrying a tourist passport and in possession of an onward or return airline ticket do not require a visa to enter Thailand. The passport must have at least six months validity remaining to be allowed entry.
Is Thailand visa free now?
Thailand currently offers visa – free travel to nationals of 64 countries and territories. Nationals of 18 countries can obtain a visa on arrival.
Can I stay in Thailand for 1 year?
The 1 – Year Multiple-Entry Non-Immigrant Thai visa is issued to foreigners who wish to obtain a long term visa stay to Thailand. This type of visa is valid for use within one year from the date of issue and can be extended to 3 months on or before the visa expiration date.
How much is a 30 day visa for Thailand?
Extensions at Thai Immigration for the visa exemption stamps remain to be 30 days for a fee of 1,900 baht.
Can I get a 3 month visa for Thailand?
Single Entry Tourist Visa will be valid for 3 months from the date of issue. You must enter Thailand within the validity of visa. However, the permitted length of stay is up to 60 days from the date of arrival in Thailand.
How much is a 60 day visa for Thailand?
So if someone, in this case from US, is intending to stay the whole of the time up to 60 days in Thailand, they could enter on a 30 day Visa Exempt entry (in other words without a visa) then extend for up to a further 30 days for 1900 baht which is about $57.
Can I get a 6 month visa for Thailand?
Multiple Entry Tourist Visa will be valid for 6 months from the date of issue. You must enter Thailand within the validity of visa. Travellers with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand not exceeding 60 days for each entry within the period of 6 months from the date of arrival in Thailand.
How much will a Thailand trip cost?
You should plan to spend around ฿2,122 ($68) per day on your vacation in Thailand, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ฿472 ($15) on meals for one day and ฿374 ($12) on local transportation.
What time of year is best to visit Thailand?
When’s the best time to visit Thailand? The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.
Which countries do not need visa to Thailand?
64 Countries allowed to enter Thailand under the VISA EXEMPTION RULE
- Argentina (90 days)
- Brazil (30 days and 90 days)
How can I immigrate to Thailand?
How to Move to Thailand. Expats who want to move to Thailand will need to secure an appropriate visa from a Thai Embassy or Consulate before relocating to the country. For most expats over 50 years in age the best option is the Retirement Visa, which can be used for multiple entries over a one-year period.