What documents do I need to apply for a Chinese visa?
- Basic documents required for a Chinese visa application A valid passport with at least 2 blank pages and at least six months of validity from the expiry date of your visa. A completed China visa application form. This can be filled out online and then printed; handwritten forms are not accepted.
1. Prepare your passport and ensure its validity is no less than six months. 2. Book round-trip tickets and hotels, and print the booking records. Alternatively, book a tour from a travel agency and get the invitation letter. 3. Complete the application form. (See 8 Tips for Filling out Chinese Visa Application Form) 4.
- 1 How much does a Chinese visa cost in South Africa?
- 2 How much is China visa for Malaysian?
- 3 How much is China visa in Philippines?
- 4 How long does it take to get a visa to China?
- 5 How much is China visa fee?
- 6 Can I apply for Chinese visa?
- 7 Can we apply China Visa online?
- 8 Can you go to China without a visa?
- 9 How long can I stay in China on a tourist visa?
- 10 What documents are needed for Chinese visa application?
- 11 Which countries are visa free to China?
- 12 Is it difficult to get Chinese visa?
- 13 Which country is most difficult to get visa?
- 14 Can I get a 10 year visa for China?
How much does a Chinese visa cost in South Africa?
|1 entry visa||R.250|
|Mutiple entry visa valid for 1-6 months||R.500|
|Mutiple entry visa valid for one year||R.750|
|Express service fee for the next working day||R.250|
|Express service fee for the third day||R.170|
How much is China visa for Malaysian?
|Citizen||Entries||Total Fee / per person (RM)|
|Multiple entries 6 Months||360|
|Multiple entries 12 Months||400|
How much is China visa in Philippines?
|Number of Entries||Single||6 months multiple|
How long does it take to get a visa to China?
Normally, it takes about 4 to 5 business days for applicant to get a China Visa, and the accurate collection date will be noted on the pick-up slip. If you submit China Tourist Visa (L Visa ) on Monday, you can pick up on Thursday.
How much is China visa fee?
China visa fees vary enormously according to your nationality, the number of entries required, the country you are applying in, and whether you want an express service. Generally the cost is $140 for an American citizen, and for citizens of other countries, the fee ranges from $30 to $90.
Can I apply for Chinese visa?
You may apply for a visa at a Chinese Embassy or Consulate General based on your State of residence. You need to complete and sign the visa form and prepare necessary supporting documents and have your friend or a visa service help submit your application.
Can we apply China Visa online?
Since 2016, certain nationalities can apply for a Chinese visa directly online. Once your visa is issued by the Government of China, we will FedEx the actual visa to your home address at least 15 days before your departure. Travelers must bring the document we FedEx along with their passports to enter China.
Can you go to China without a visa?
The government of the People’s Republic of China allows holders of normal passports issued by some countries to travel to Mainland China for tourism or business purposes for up to 15, 30 or 90 days without having to obtain a visa.
How long can I stay in China on a tourist visa?
Single-entry tourist visas usually grant a maximum stay of 30 days, but you can ask for up to 90 days. The number of days you receive partly depends on the passport you hold. Tourist visas can normally be extended no more than two times within China.
What documents are needed for Chinese visa application?
- Passport. Original passport with at least one blank visa page and valid for at least 6 months.
- Passport photocopy. One photocopy of data and photo pages of the passport.
- Visa Application Form.
- Proof of legal status of non-American applicant.
- Previous Chinese passport or Chinese visa.
Which countries are visa free to China?
14 China Mutual Visa – free Countries: San Marino, Mauritius, Seychelles, Bahamas, Fiji, Grenada, Ecuador, Tango, Serbia, Barbados, United Arab Emirates, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus and Qatar.
Is it difficult to get Chinese visa?
1: China. Chinese Embassies are getting increasingly strict when it comes to visa applications. If you’re planning to stay for 30 days or less, they’ll generally issue your visa without any problems.
Which country is most difficult to get visa?
Hardest countries to get a visa
- North Korea.
- Saudi Arabia.
Can I get a 10 year visa for China?
Most U.S. passport holders eligible for Chinese short term business (M) and tourist (L) visas will be issued multiple-entry visas valid for 10 years. In order to be eligible for 10 year visas, US passport holders must have more than 1 year validity remaining on their passport.