How to Apply
- Complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form.
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Schedule your appointment on this web page.
- Visit the U.S. Embassy on the date and time of your visa interview.
- Working adults.
- Visiting a relative.
- Previous visitors to the United States.
Is there an US Embassy in Suva, Fiji?
- The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy in Suva is responsible for providing visa services to those seeking to enter the United States for a temporary period and for those wishing to take up indefinite or permanent residence in the United States.
The visa applications can be directly lodged at any Fijian Immigration Department office located in Suva, Nadi, Lautoka, Savusavu, Levuka, Labasa and Rotuma or through the nearest Fiji High Commission and Embassy offices stationed abroad. Visa applications can also be lodged through faxing or posting addressing to the Visa Processing Officer. 1.
- 1 Do Fiji citizens need visa for USA?
- 2 How much money do I need to show for US tourist visa?
- 3 What are the requirements for US visa?
- 4 How much does it cost to get a visa to the United States?
- 5 Is Fiji part of the US?
- 6 Is Fiji a poor country?
- 7 Is it easy to get tourist visa for USA?
- 8 Do I need invitation letter for US tourist visa?
- 9 How do I get a 10 year US visa?
- 10 How can I pass US visa interview?
- 11 What are the documents required for US tourist visa?
- 12 What are the supporting documents for US visa?
- 13 How long can I stay in the US on a tourist visa?
- 14 How long does an American visa take to get?
- 15 How long is a US tourist visa valid for?
Do Fiji citizens need visa for USA?
No. Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Tonga, and Tuvalu do not qualify for the Visa Waiver Program at this time. If you would like to visit the United States please click here for more information.
How much money do I need to show for US tourist visa?
How much funds are enough to show for US visa purpose? There is no official limit. Any amount that can justify the overall cost for your trip to US should be good enough.
What are the requirements for US visa?
Here are the required documents for a US visa:
- An online nonimmigrant DS-160 application form. You can file the form DS-160 here.
- Your valid passport.
- One photograph.
- Receipt proving payment of $160 for a nonimmigrant US visa application.
- Social media details.
How much does it cost to get a visa to the United States?
US Nonimmigrant Visa Application Fees
|Non-petition Based Visas
|Petition Based Visas
Is Fiji part of the US?
The United States recognized Fiji’s independence on October 10, 1970, in a statement by Charles W. Yost, U.S. Representative in the UN Security Council. Fiji became independent from the British Commonwealth on that date.
Is Fiji a poor country?
Fiji is a widely visited holiday destination. In Fiji, 45% of the population lives below the national poverty line, more than 250,000 individuals. According to economic surveys over 50% of the population lives on less than FJD$ 25 a week and cannot meet their basic needs.
Is it easy to get tourist visa for USA?
Getting a US visa is simple for Indians, and the process is absolutely hassle-free. Having mentioned that, remember one thing that visa requirements for the US are a little different from other countries.
Do I need invitation letter for US tourist visa?
A letter of invitation or Affidavit of Support is not needed to apply for a visitor visa. If you choose to bring a letter of invitation or Affidavit of Support to your interview, please remember it is not one of the factors used in determining whether to issue or deny the visa.
How do I get a 10 year US visa?
Read on to find out how to score a ten – year US tourist visa with an Indian passport. TO SUM UP, HERE’S WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
- Fill up DS-160 online.
- Make a profile.
- Pay your visa fees.
- Secure your appointments.
- Go and register your biometric details.
- Go to the consulate for the interview.
- Collect your passport(s)
How can I pass US visa interview?
The tips below are intended to help you prepare for your visa interview at the U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consulate in your home country.
- Ties to Home Country.
- Speak for Yourself.
- Know the Program and How it Fits Your Career Plans.
- Be Concise.
- Supplemental Documentation.
- Not All Countries Are Equal.
What are the documents required for US tourist visa?
Mandatory documents required for US Visitor Visa (Tourist Visa)
- Original Passport with a six month validity beyond expected arrival date in USA.
- All old passports.
- One photograph per specification.
- DS160 US Visa application confirmation page stamped at the Visa Application Center (VAC).
What are the supporting documents for US visa?
Supporting Documents: Income Tax Returns/Form 16 for last 3 years. Travel Itinerary explaining the trip. Leave sanctioned certificate, Last 3 months salary slip, Company Visiting card (If employed) Business Registration Proof, Company updated bank statement, Company IT returns of last 3 years, visiting card.
How long can I stay in the US on a tourist visa?
If you enter the United States on a visa waiver, your maximum stay will be 90 days. With a B-2 tourist visa, by contrast, you will normally be allowed to stay for up to six months. What’s more, with a B-2 visa, you can apply to extend your stay even longer.
How long does an American visa take to get?
The US visa processing time depends on the type of visa that you are applying for. It takes from 3 to 5 weeks for a US visa application to get processed.
How long is a US tourist visa valid for?
The US Tourist Visa (B-1/B-2) is a non-immigrant US Visa. Its validity period ranges from 1 month to 10 years and allows single, double or multiples entries to the US. The period of stay which is a maximum of 6 months is recorded by the Customs and Border Protection officer.