To obtain a Thai retirement Visa, the applicant must obtain an initial visa called Non-immigrant O visa. It is valid for 90 days and it can be issued by the Thai consulate or embassy from the country of residence or it can be issued in Thailand.
How long can I stay in Thailand without a visa?
- Citizens of most countries can enter Thailand without a visa and stay for up to 30 days, but if you plan to be in Thailand for more than 30 days, then get a travel visa for Thailand — either a “tourist visa” if you are here just for tourism, or a “nonimmigrant” visa if here for business, to be with your Thai spouse, or retirement.
A Single Entry Tourist Visa can be obtained from a Thai embassy or consulate. This will give you a maximum of 60 days stay in Thailand. The visa is valid for 3 months from the day you apply. Meaning that you must use it and enter Thailand within 3 months of getting it.
- 1 How long does it take to get a Thai visa?
- 2 How do I apply for a Thai visa?
- 3 How much does a Thai visa cost?
- 4 Can I get a Thai visa online?
- 5 How long can I go to Thailand without a visa?
- 6 Can I get a non-immigrant O visa in Thailand?
- 7 How much money do I need to enter Thailand?
- 8 What is best currency to take to Thailand?
- 9 Can I stay in Thailand for 1 year?
- 10 Can you get a 60 day Thai visa on arrival?
- 11 Can I stay in Thailand for 3 months?
- 12 How much is flight ticket from Nigeria to Thailand?
- 13 Do I need a visa to go to Thailand?
- 14 Can I work on tourist visa in Thailand?
- 15 Do you need shots to go to Thailand?
How long does it take to get a Thai visa?
No appointment is required. It takes 1 working day to process a visa. 2. Successful applicants can collect their passport and visa from 11.00 – 12.00 hrs., 1 day after the date of their application.
How do I apply for a Thai visa?
- Passport or travel document with a validity not less than 6 months.
- Visa application form (filled out)
- One(1) recent 4x6cm.
- Round-trip air ticket or e-ticket (paid in full)
- Proof of financial means (20,000 baht per person/40,000 baht per family)
- Proof of Hotel or private accommodation.
How much does a Thai visa cost?
The price of the visa is 2000 THB (about $65,) and you need to pay it at the service counter at the immigration checkpoint. Even so, you just pay and receive the stamp.
Can I get a Thai visa online?
How to apply for a Thailand eVisa? Eligible citizens can apply online for the Thailand eVisa on arrival by completing a simple online application form. Applicants are required to fill in basic personal and passport details and travel information and pay a visa fee to receive the approved eVisa via email.
How long can I go to Thailand without a visa?
The VISA EXEMPTION RULE allows tourists from 64 countries1 to enter Thailand without a visa. They are granted to stay a maximum of 30 days if they are entering Thailand via an international airport or entering through a land border checkpoint from neighboring countries.
Can I get a non-immigrant O visa in Thailand?
Non – Immigrant Visa “O-A” (Long Stay) This type of visa may be issued to applicants aged 50 years and over who wish to stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 1 year without the intention of working. Holder of this type of visa is allowed to stay in Thailand for 1 year.
How much money do I need to enter Thailand?
Most tourists come to Thailand and get a visa on arrival (technically a visa waiver) so will be required to hold 10,000 Baht. This money can be in an equivalent foriegn currency, but it must be in cash – no credit cards are accepted as proof of funds.
What is best currency to take to Thailand?
When buying baht, US dollars is the most accepted currency, followed by British pounds and euros. Most banks charge a commission and duty for each travellers cheque cashed.
Can I stay in Thailand for 1 year?
The 1 – Year Multiple-Entry Non-Immigrant Thai visa is issued to foreigners who wish to obtain a long term visa stay to Thailand. This type of visa is valid for use within one year from the date of issue and can be extended to 3 months on or before the visa expiration date.
Can you get a 60 day Thai visa on arrival?
Validity of visa and permitted length of stay Single Entry Tourist Visa: Single Entry Tourist Visa will be valid for 3 months from the date of issue. You must enter Thailand within the validity of visa. However, the permitted length of stay is up to 60 days from the date of arrival in Thailand.
Can I stay in Thailand for 3 months?
Tourist Visa with SINGLE ENTRY is valid for 3 months from date of issue and allows a single stay of up to 60 days. If exiting Thailand before the 60th day all remaining days of that entry are lost. It may be possible to extend the 60-day stay by a further 30 days by visiting a local Thai Immigration Office.
How much is flight ticket from Nigeria to Thailand?
Indirect flights from Lagos (LOS) to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi (BKK), Thailand
|Cheapest found flights||Price||Operated by|
|Lagos (LOS) — Bangkok Suvarnabhumi (BKK), Thailand||748 USD||Kenya Airways|
|Bangkok Suvarnabhumi (BKK) — Lagos (LOS)||(round trip)||Kenya Airways|
Do I need a visa to go to Thailand?
U.S. citizen tourists entering Thailand for fewer than 30 days do not require a visa. We strongly recommend that your passport be valid for at least six months beyond the date of your arrival in Thailand to avoid possible denied entry. If you overstay your visa, you will be fined.
Can I work on tourist visa in Thailand?
Tourists are not allowed to work in Thailand. This visa is typically the one issued to foreigners so they could engage in business or employment purposes inside Thailand. It comes on 90-day single entry, or on 1-year multiple entry.
Do you need shots to go to Thailand?
The CDC and WHO recommend the following vaccinations for Thailand: hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, cholera, yellow fever, Japanese encephalitis, rabies, meningitis, polio, measles, mumps and rubella (MMR), Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis), chickenpox, shingles, pneumonia and influenza. Shot lasts 2 years.