How to apply for Dubai Visa Online
- Choose your preferred type of Dubai Visa based on your Travel type.
- Make payment online.
- Submit documents online on our portal.
- Receive your Dubai Visa once approved.
If you plan to visit Dubai for a short period, you can obtain a Dubai visa online in the form of ETA – Electronic Travel Authorization. Applicants can apply for Dubai Visa online with proper scanned copies of the documents from the comfort of their homes.Currency:
- 1 How much does Dubai visa cost?
- 2 How can I get Dubai visa from India?
- 3 Do South Africans need a visa for Dubai?
- 4 Do I need visa for Dubai from India?
- 5 How many days does Dubai visa take?
- 6 Who needs Dubai visa?
- 7 What documents are required for Dubai visa?
- 8 Can I get visa on arrival in Dubai?
- 9 What is the cheapest time to go to Dubai?
- 10 How much is a plane ticket from South Africa to Dubai?
- 11 How long is a flight from Dubai to South Africa?
- 12 How much is a visa to Dubai from South Africa?
- 13 How much is a one month visa to Dubai?
- 14 How much is 3 months visit visa in Dubai?
- 15 Which countries are visa free to Dubai?
How much does Dubai visa cost?
Visa fees with deposit:
|VISA TYPE||VISA FEES||SECURITY DEPOSIT|
|30 DAY TOURIST VISA||70||272.50|
|96 HOURS TRANSIT VISA||15||272.50|
|48 HOURS VISA||00.00||272.50|
|VISIT VISA 90 DAYS||166||272.50|
How can I get Dubai visa from India?
Indians visiting Dubai for the purpose of tourism must apply for a Dubai visa before travelling. Recently, Dubai has facilitated the option visa on arrival for Indian citizens. However, Dubai visa on arrival can be obtained by Indian citizens who have a valid US/UK/Schengen tourist visa.
Do South Africans need a visa for Dubai?
South African passport holders need a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates. Alternatively, if you are flying with another airline, you must apply in person at the Dubai Visa Processing Centres (DVPC), also known as VFS Global, in South Africa. Processing time can take up to 7 working days.
Do I need visa for Dubai from India?
Yes, all Indian passport holders require a visit to visit Dubai. Indian passport holders travelling to UAE for tourist purposes can apply for Dubai visa online. Once your visa application is approved, you will receive an approved visa copy via email.
How many days does Dubai visa take?
Visa processing time is approximately 3 to 4 working days. Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval. All visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, except the 96 -hour and 48-hour visas, which are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Who needs Dubai visa?
UAE visa on arrival If you are a passport holder of the below country or territory, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International airport and proceed to immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30-day visit visa free of charge.
What documents are required for Dubai visa?
- Invitation letter, passport copy and residence visa copy of the host in UAE.
- Visa application form filled and signed along with applicants colored photograph.
- Original passport for verification valid for 6 months from the date of travel.
- Onward and return confirmed ticket of Emirates or Fly Dubai.
Can I get visa on arrival in Dubai?
can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days provided that the visas or the green card is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival into the UAE. Read about the UAE visa requirements for non-US citizens. Note: Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into the UAE.
What is the cheapest time to go to Dubai?
High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Dubai is September. Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above to unlock the latest Dubai flight deals.
How much is a plane ticket from South Africa to Dubai?
Popular flights to Dubai
|Flight Route||Airline||Price from|
|Cape Town – Dubai||Jet Star||R7,499|
|Johannesburg – Dubai||Jet Star||R5,799|
|Durban – Dubai||Emirates||R9,149|
|East London – Dubai||Jet Star||R9,949|
How long is a flight from Dubai to South Africa?
Non-stop flight time from Dubai to Johannesburg is around 8 hours 15 minutes. Fastest one-stop flight between Dubai and Johannesburg takes close to 11 hours. However, some airlines could take as long as 40 hours based on the stopover destination and waiting duration.
How much is a visa to Dubai from South Africa?
Visa Fees at a Glance
|VISA TYPE||New Visa Fee (ZAR)|
|48 hours Visa||195 ZAR|
|96 hours Visa||685 ZAR|
|90 Days Visa||3440 ZAR|
|Express Tourist Visa||2060 ZAR|
How much is a one month visa to Dubai?
|Dubai Visit Visa type||Visa price|
|Dubai Visit Visa ( Validity 14 Days)||299* AED|
|Dubai Visit Visa ( Validity 1 Month )||323* AED|
|Dubai Visit Visa ( Validity 3 Months )||900* AED|
How much is 3 months visit visa in Dubai?
Dubai visit visa charges for 3 months
|Dubai visa fees for 90 days||Visa price|
|90 days multiple entry (Validity 3 Months )||1900 AED Buy Now|
|90 days inside country visa (Validity 90 Days)||1550 AED Buy Now|
|Dubai Tourist Visa (Validity 30 Days)||365* AED Buy Now|
|Insurance with 90 days tourist visa||125* AED Buy Now|
Which countries are visa free to Dubai?
List of Visa Free Countries if You Hold a UAE Passport
- Albania. A country in Europe where nature is found so abundantly that you can enjoy lofty mountains, sunny beaches and many archeological sites to marvel at.
- Antigua and Barbuda.