Tourist Application Requirements for a China Visa
- Passport. You must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport.
- Letter of Invitation.
- Proof of State Residency.
- VisaCentral Order Form.
- Travel Record.
- Health Declaration.
- Authorization Letter.
What is the best way to get a visa for China?
- The fastest and easiest way to get a visa to China is through China Visa Direct, a travel agency located in Shanghai, specifically, in the renowned “ Shanghai Free Trade Zone ”, an area created by the Chinese government to promote innovation, development and business growth.
China Visa Application Requirements General Requirements: Passport, Visa Application Form & Photo 1. Original passport with at least two blank visa pages and at least 6 months of remaining validity, and a photocopy of the passport’s data page and photo page if it is separate.
- 1 What documents are needed for Chinese visa application?
- 2 What are the requirements to get a Chinese visa?
- 3 How much does a Chinese visa cost in South Africa?
- 4 Do you need bank statement for Chinese visa?
- 5 How much is China visa fee?
- 6 How do I apply for a Chinese visa online?
- 7 Is it hard to get a visa to China?
- 8 How long can I stay in China without a visa?
- 9 How do I get a tourist visa for China?
- 10 Can I apply for Chinese visa?
- 11 Does South Africa need visa for China?
- 12 Are Chinese borders open to South Africa?
- 13 Which countries are visa free to China?
- 14 How long does it take to get a visa to China?
- 15 Is bank statement required for visa?
What documents are needed for Chinese visa application?
- Passport. Original passport with at least one blank visa page and valid for at least 6 months.
- Passport photocopy. One photocopy of data and photo pages of the passport.
- Visa Application Form.
- Proof of legal status of non-American applicant.
- Previous Chinese passport or Chinese visa.
What are the requirements to get a Chinese visa?
LIST OF CHINESE VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Original Passports. Original copy of your CURRENT passport.
- Accomplished application form. Must be computerized or filled out digitally.
- Two (2) recent photographs. Photo size: 48mm x 33mm.
- Travel itinerary.
- Flight reservations or tickets.
- Hotel reservations.
How much does a Chinese visa cost in South Africa?
|1 entry visa||R.250|
|Mutiple entry visa valid for 1-6 months||R.500|
|Mutiple entry visa valid for one year||R.750|
|Express service fee for the next working day||R.250|
|Express service fee for the third day||R.170|
Do you need bank statement for Chinese visa?
An original bank statement with a balance of at least US$6000. The statement should be issued in English by a Lebanese bank. 4. If it is the first time you apply for Chinese visa, a working certificate of the applicant must be provided.
How much is China visa fee?
|Number of Entry||U.S. Citizens||Citizens of Third Countries|
|Multiple Entries for 6 Months||$140||$60|
|Multiple Entries for 12 Months or more||$140||$90|
How do I apply for a Chinese visa online?
How to Apply for a China Visa
- Check whether you need a visa. An essential thing to do is to check whether you need a visa before starting the following process.
- Check which visa you need to get.
- Prepare all documents needed.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the fee and pick up your visa.
Is it hard to get a visa to China?
1: China. Chinese Embassies are getting increasingly strict when it comes to visa applications. If you’re planning to stay for 30 days or less, they’ll generally issue your visa without any problems.
How long can I stay in China without a visa?
The government of the People’s Republic of China allows holders of normal passports issued by some countries to travel to Mainland China for tourism or business purposes for up to 15, 30 or 90 days without having to obtain a visa.
How do I get a tourist visa for China?
China Tourist Visa Requirements & Documents
- Passport. – Your passport with at least 6 months remaining validity and available blank pages, and a photocopy of passport’s data page.
- Application Form.
- Recent Photo.
- Round-trip Tickets Plus Hotel Bookings or Invitation Letter from China.
- Other Supporting Documents.
Can I apply for Chinese visa?
You may apply for a visa at a Chinese Embassy or Consulate General based on your State of residence. You need to complete and sign the visa form and prepare necessary supporting documents and have your friend or a visa service help submit your application.
Does South Africa need visa for China?
South African passport holders need a visa to enter China. You can apply for a China visa through the Chinese Visa Application Service Centres (CVASC) in South Africa. Processing time may take up to 7 working days.
Are Chinese borders open to South Africa?
A: The consular section of the Chinese embassy, as well as all other 3 Chinese consulate-generals in South Africa are closed because of the COVID-19 pandemic. However, green Channels are preserved for emergency services on a case by case basis.
Which countries are visa free to China?
14 China Mutual Visa – free Countries: San Marino, Mauritius, Seychelles, Bahamas, Fiji, Grenada, Ecuador, Tango, Serbia, Barbados, United Arab Emirates, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus and Qatar.
How long does it take to get a visa to China?
Normally, it takes about 4 to 5 business days for applicant to get a China Visa, and the accurate collection date will be noted on the pick-up slip. If you submit China Tourist Visa (L Visa ) on Monday, you can pick up on Thursday.
Is bank statement required for visa?
Supporting Documents: Bank statement of last 6 months with sufficient balance; updated and attested. Income Tax Returns/Form 16 for last 3 years. Sponsorship letter, Sponsor ID proof, Updated bank statement (if sponsored) Invitation letter from host company, Covering letter from Indian company (For Business visa )