- Visa Gift Cards can be used online, over the phone and in your favorite stores and restaurants across the country—like Target, Walmart, Olive Garden and more. Basically, this card can be used in the U.S. everywhere Visa is accepted*. So gift it with confidence!
Some Visa gift cards have monthly maintenance fees after a year of inactivity, so you want to read the fine print to look for cards that say there are “no fees after purchase.” Visa gift cards are sold at major retailers like Walmart, Amazon and other stores with gift card displays — grocery stores, convenience stores, drug stores, etc.
- 1 Can you use a Visa gift card for online shopping?
- 2 What Stores Can I use my Visa Gift Card?
- 3 Can you use Visa gift cards on Amazon?
- 4 Can you use Visa gift cards on best buy online?
- 5 Why can’t I buy things online with my Visa Gift Card?
- 6 What name do I put for a visa gift card?
- 7 Can I buy groceries with a Visa gift card?
- 8 What is the fee for a $500 Visa gift card?
- 9 Which Visa gift card has no fees?
- 10 How do I combine Visa gift cards on Amazon?
- 11 How do I combine Visa gift cards?
- 12 How can I turn a Visa gift card into cash?
- 13 Can I use a virtual Visa card at WalMart?
- 14 How do I purchase a Visa gift card?
- 15 How do I use a Visa gift card online?
Can you use a Visa gift card for online shopping?
Can I use my Visa Gift card for online or phone purchases? Yes. Your Visa Gift card is intended for use anywhere Visa cards are accepted. To make an online or phone purchase, you will need to register your card.
What Stores Can I use my Visa Gift Card?
Shop Anywhere The Visa debit gift card can be used at any location accepting Visa debit cards. It can be used in stores, gas stations, restaurants, doctor’s offices and online sites… nearly everywhere. There are literally millions of merchants worldwide who will accept the Visa debit card.
Can you use Visa gift cards on Amazon?
You can use a prepaid Visa gift card to make purchases on Amazon, but you have to work around the system to make it happen. Amazon will not allow split payments between gift cards loaded onto an account and other payment methods, so you have to line up the price of your purchases with your gift card balance.
Can you use Visa gift cards on best buy online?
Best Buy stores accept these payment types: Best Buy / My Best Buy ® Credit Card. Best Buy gift cards. My Best Buy ® Visa.
Why can’t I buy things online with my Visa Gift Card?
If you have a problem using your gift card for online or telephone purchases, the most likely reason is that the merchant’s fraud screening process is matching the billing information entered at checkout with the billing information on your gift card account. If the addresses don’t match, the card may decline.
What name do I put for a visa gift card?
Use Real Name and Current Address. When registering the gift card, enter your first and last name, just as you would on a credit card. Enter current address information as well.
Can I buy groceries with a Visa gift card?
How do I use my Grocery Everywhere™ Visa Gift Card? Your Card can be used to purchase merchandise and services at any grocery store, specialty foods store, food truck or online food retailer in the US where Visa debit cards are accepted.
What is the fee for a $500 Visa gift card?
Gift card values from $75.00 to $149.99 have a $3.95 fee. Gift card values from $150 to $249.99 have a $4.95 fee. Gift card values from $250.00 to $349.99 have a $5.95 fee. Gift card values from $350.00 to $500.00 have a $6.95 fee.
Which Visa gift card has no fees?
NetSpend® Visa ® Prepaid Card No Overdraft Fees on purchases using your card. Use the NetSpend Mobile App to manage your account on the go and get text message or email alerts (Message & data rates may apply). Card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. Card may be used everywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted.
How do I combine Visa gift cards on Amazon?
How To Use A Visa Gift Card On Amazon
- Go to Amazon’s ‘Reload Your Balance’ page.
- Enter the amount on your Visa gift card.
- Sign in to your account; this step is required even if you’re already logged into your Amazon account.
- Click on ‘Edit’ in the payment method box; you’ll then be redirected to a new page where you’ll click ‘Add a card ‘
How do I combine Visa gift cards?
Although you cannot combine the balances on your various Visa gift cards onto one gift card, you can pay with more than one funding source. For instance, if you know your Visa gift card balance is below $10.00, you may have a hard time using that balance to complete a purchase entirely on that card.
How can I turn a Visa gift card into cash?
How to convert Visa gift cards to cash
- Use your Visa gift card to buy other merchants’ gift cards.
- Add it to your PayPal wallet.
- Add it to your Venmo account.
- Pay your bills with your Visa gift card.
- Go to a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk to trade it in.
- Sell your Visa gift card through an app.
- Convert your Visa gift card to cash by selling it to a website.
Can I use a virtual Visa card at WalMart?
WalMart Adds Instant Access to Virtual Credit Card to its Mobile Wallet. That means that from the moment the new customer is approved, their card will be available virtually through the WalMart Pay app to use at all storefront locations and on the retailer’s website.
How do I purchase a Visa gift card?
If you want a personalized Visa gift card, for example, you’ll have to order it online. If you want a Visa gift card quickly, you’ll need to buy it at a grocery store or send an electronic gift card instead. If you want to pay a low activation fee, then the gift cards at GiftCards.com are some of the lowest I’ve found.
How do I use a Visa gift card online?
How do I use my Visa Gift Card online? You can use your card for online purchases by entering the card number, expiry date and the 3 digit code (CVV) found on the back of the card. Occasionally websites will ask for the name on the card, in these instances simply insert “ Gift Card ” in the field provided.