- Apart from the Vanilla website, you can buy the cards at Walmart. Walmart is one of the best online stores in the US and the products are trusted everywhere in the world. Just like on the Vanilla website, you can add your payment details such as a debit card number as well as a PayPal account.
- 1 Where can I buy a vanilla card?
- 2 Where can I buy a vanilla prepaid card UK?
- 3 What stores sell Visa gift cards?
- 4 Where can you buy Visa gift cards in Canada?
- 5 Can you transfer vanilla visa to bank?
- 6 How much does a vanilla prepaid card cost?
- 7 Which prepaid card has the highest limit?
- 8 Can you use a vanilla gift card online?
- 9 What are the top 10 prepaid cards?
- 10 What is the fee for a $500 Visa gift card?
- 11 Which Visa gift card has no fees?
- 12 Can I order Visa gift cards online?
- 13 How much is left in my Visa Gift Card?
- 14 Does Walmart sell prepaid Visa cards?
- 15 Why can’t I use my Visa gift card online?
Where can I buy a vanilla card?
Where can I buy a Vanilla Gift Card? You can buy Vanilla Gift Cards online at VanillaGift.com. You can also buy them at participating retail locations.
Where can I buy a vanilla prepaid card UK?
Vanilla Go products can be purchased in the United Kingdom’s largest supermarkets, home goods retailers and service stations, such as wilko, WHSmith High Street stores and ASDA ( Vanilla Go Play only). These cards can be redeemed virtually anywhere Mastercard debit is accepted.
What stores sell Visa gift cards?
Visa gift cards are sold at major retailers like Walmart, Amazon and other stores with gift card displays — grocery stores, convenience stores, drug stores, etc. Some banks, including U.S. Bank and TD Bank also sell Visa gift cards to their customers.
Where can you buy Visa gift cards in Canada?
You can buy your Visa prepaid card from many stores across Canada, including Shoppers Drug Mart and Loblaws. Use the store locator buttons below to find one near you.
Can you transfer vanilla visa to bank?
Yes, you can transfer money from most prepaid gift cards to your bank account using a service called CardCash. Unlike most prepaid cards, gift cards are disposable and can only be used until the balance reaches zero while most prepaid cards are reloadable and can be used indefinitely.
How much does a vanilla prepaid card cost?
Vanilla Reloads are prepaid cards you can purchase in amounts up to $500 for a fee of $3.95 each.
Which prepaid card has the highest limit?
- PayPal Prepaid Mastercard – $15,000. Learn More.
- Brink’s Prepaid Mastercard – $15,000 Limit. Learn More.
- Netspend Prepaid Visa – $15,000. Learn More.
- NexsCard Prepaid Visa – $20,000 Limit. This card has relatively high fees compared to others in the market.
- CashPass Visa – $20,000 Limit.
- CARD.com – $15,000.
Can you use a vanilla gift card online?
Visa eGift Cards (Also known as Vanilla Gift Virtual Account) can be used with any United States-based online, phone, or mail-order merchants wherever Visa debit cards are accepted. Your Virtual Account cannot be used for transactions requiring a physical card.
What are the top 10 prepaid cards?
The 7 Best Prepaid Debit Cards of 2021
- Best for Cash Reloads: American Express Serve FREE Reloads.
- Best for Cash Rewards: American Express Serve Cash Back.
- Best for Direct Deposits: Netspend Prepaid.
- Best for No Fees: Starbucks Rewards Visa Prepaid Card.
- Best for Budgeting: Akimbo Prepaid MasterCard.
What is the fee for a $500 Visa gift card?
Gift card values from $75.00 to $149.99 have a $3.95 fee. Gift card values from $150 to $249.99 have a $4.95 fee. Gift card values from $250.00 to $349.99 have a $5.95 fee. Gift card values from $350.00 to $500.00 have a $6.95 fee.
Which Visa gift card has no fees?
NetSpend® Visa ® Prepaid Card No Overdraft Fees on purchases using your card. Use the NetSpend Mobile App to manage your account on the go and get text message or email alerts (Message & data rates may apply). Card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. Card may be used everywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted.
Can I order Visa gift cards online?
Select a Gift Card or eGift Card Design Every prepaid Visa Gift Card design can be sent as an eGift Card by email or a plastic Gift Card by mail. Visa Gift cards can be used nationwide in-store and online, where Visa debit cards are accepted.
How much is left in my Visa Gift Card?
How to check your Visa Gift card balance. Start by looking at the back of your gift card. Typically, you’ll find a toll-free number you can call to discover your balance. Or you can check your balance by visiting the card issuer’s site and entering your card’s 16-digit number and security code.
Does Walmart sell prepaid Visa cards?
The Walmart MoneyCard is a reloadable prepaid debit card that you can use to make electronic purchases everywhere MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted. If you have an Apple or Android smartphone, you can download the Walmart MoneyCard App to track the activity on your prepaid card.
Why can’t I use my Visa gift card online?
Visa gift cards are linked to bank accounts that generally must be activated in order to receive transactions. Inactive cards will be declined if used for payment because the associated bank accounts are not ready to be used. The same is true for Visa gift cards, whether you buy them online or at the store.