- The all-purpose Visa Prepaid card is a reloadable prepaid card that you can use to withdraw cash, pay bills, or make purchases at participating retailers and service providers, in-person or online. You can fund the reloadable Visa Prepaid card through a variety of ways, such as through direct deposit or with cash at a participating retail location.
Buy prepaid reloadable cards at the post office Ideal for travel or as a card dedicated to online shopping. Cards can be purchased at most post office locations with no credit history or banking information required for purchase. Find a post office
- 1 Where can I buy a reloadable Visa card?
- 2 What is the best reloadable prepaid card?
- 3 Can I get a reloadable Visa card at Walmart?
- 4 How do I get a reloadable Visa card?
- 5 How much are reloadable Visa cards at Walmart?
- 6 How much is a prepaid Visa card?
- 7 How do you put money on a prepaid card?
- 8 Can I add money to a prepaid card online?
- 9 Does Amazon accept prepaid cards?
- 10 What is the best reloadable debit card with no fees?
- 11 How much is a Green Dot prepaid card?
- 12 Does CVS sell prepaid Visa cards?
- 13 Can you put money on a prepaid card at an ATM?
- 14 How much money is on my Walmart Visa card?
- 15 What prepaid card has no monthly fee?
Where can I buy a reloadable Visa card?
Reloadable prepaid cards are sold in Meijer, Albertsons, Safeway, Food Lion and Hy-Vee as well as many other grocery stores, often times near a wide selection of gift cards. See the chart below for a side-by-side comparison of the some of the most popular reloadable prepaid cards available.
What is the best reloadable prepaid card?
The 9 Best Zero-Fee Reloadable Prepaid Cards
- Top Pick. American Express Bluebird.
- Featured. NetSpend Visa Prepaid Card.
- Featured. PayPal Prepaid MasterCard.
- Brinks Prepaid MasterCard.
- Movo Virtual Prepaid Visa Card.
- Starbucks Rewards Visa Prepaid Card.
- Fifth Third’s Access 360° Prepaid Debit Card.
- American Express Serve.
Can I get a reloadable Visa card at Walmart?
Discover the advantage of reloadable debit cards for your banking needs. All the benefits of banking without the fees. Add cash for free at Walmart and manage your money with flexible, convenient tools.
How do I get a reloadable Visa card?
How do I get a Visa Prepaid card? It’s easy to get a Visa Prepaid card. You can visit our card finder page to find a Visa Prepaid card online from one of our providers. Or you can pick up a Visa Prepaid card in person from one of the thousands of retail locations or bank branches that offer Visa Prepaid cards.
How much are reloadable Visa cards at Walmart?
Walmart MoneyCard Pricing
|Card Purchase Fee
|Direct Deposit Reload
|Reload via Walmart check cashing
How much is a prepaid Visa card?
Card purchase fee: Free online; at retail locations, it can cost up to $3.95. Activation fee: None. Monthly fees: You pay $6.95 per month.
How do you put money on a prepaid card?
How do I add money to my prepaid card?
- Arrange for a paycheck or other regular payment to be directly deposited onto the card.
- Transfer money from a checking account or another prepaid card.
- Buy a “reload pack” to add a certain amount to your card.
- Add funds at certain retail locations or at the financial institution that provides the card.
Can I add money to a prepaid card online?
Most prepaid cards allow for transfers from a bank account directly onto the card, which can be set up online. Some cards will also accept checks, wire transfers or money orders. However, not all cards offer the ability to transfer cash from an existing bank account.
Does Amazon accept prepaid cards?
Amazon.com lets you use prepaid cards for the majority of purchases, but certain restrictions apply. The following restrictions apply to prepaid Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards: They can ‘t be combined with credit cards on a single order.
What is the best reloadable debit card with no fees?
Bluebird by American Express Bluebird, issued by American Express and in partnership with Walmart, offers more than the average prepaid debit card, and you can load and spend money without paying fees. But Bluebird does have limits when it comes to merchant acceptance, and it doesn’t allow cash back at retailers.
How much is a Green Dot prepaid card?
The fees for the Green Dot Prepaid Visa® Card include a $7.95 monthly fee, a $3.00 ATM withdrawal fee, and a $5.95* cash reload fee. However, the monthly fee will be waived if you load $1,000 or more in the previous monthly period.
Does CVS sell prepaid Visa cards?
Visa Gift Cards are Sold in Stores. Walk into any major grocery store, drug store or gas station and you will likely find a rack of gift cards. CVS also sells prepaid debit cards like Green Dot and Vanilla Visa.
Can you put money on a prepaid card at an ATM?
Prepaid credit cards are beneficial because consumers can deposit money onto them, and don’t have to worry about accruing too much debt. Plus, prepaid credit cards can be used to withdraw funds from an automatic teller machine ( ATM ).
How much money is on my Walmart Visa card?
Check your balance 24 hours a day at any Walmart register, www.walmartgift.com or by calling 1-866-633-9096. Secure: With Visa Zero Liability policy* protection, your unused balance is protected if your registered Card is ever lost or stolen. Card number is required.
What prepaid card has no monthly fee?
Bluebird ® by American Express The Bluebird ® by American Express is one of the few prepaid debit cards on the market that charges no monthly fees or transaction fees, making using the card simple.