Prepaid Visa gift cards can be ordered and customized online at Giftcards.com. You can even purchase a Visa prepaid virtual card. Prepaid Visa cards can also be found in many popular retailers: grocery stores, gas stations, department stores, and more.
Where can you buy a prepaid Visa gift card?
- Prepaid gift cards can be ordered online via GiftCards.com and other online retailers. We offer Visa Prepaid Gift Cards and Mastercard Prepaid Gift Cards, in addition to prepaid gift cards for many of the top brands.
Some websites – such as MyGiftCards+, Prepaid2Cash, Giftcard Zen, and Cardpool – will buy your Visa gift card in exchange for cash. In some instances, these websites will even send you prepaid postage that you can use to send the gift card to them. Better still, if your gift card is a digital one, some websites will buy it instantly from you.
- 1 How much can you buy a Visa gift card for?
- 2 How do you buy a prepaid Visa card?
- 3 Where can you buy Visa gift cards in Canada?
- 4 Do all Visa gift cards charge a fee?
- 5 How can I get cash from a Visa gift card?
- 6 Can you buy Visa gift cards without a fee?
- 7 Does Walmart sell prepaid Visa cards?
- 8 How much does a prepaid Visa card cost?
- 9 How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walgreens?
- 10 Where can I purchase a Visa gift card?
- 11 Can you get a Visa gift card online?
- 12 Can I buy a Visa gift card online in Canada?
- 13 What is the fee on a $50 Visa gift card?
- 14 How much is a 100 Visa gift card?
- 15 Why can’t I use my Visa gift card online?
How much can you buy a Visa gift card for?
These cards, such as the Visa Vanilla, are gift cards that can be loaded for any amount from $20-$500 up to $500 per card, with a one-time, $4.95 fee per load.
How do you buy a prepaid Visa card?
How do I shop for and buy a prepaid card?
- Decide where you will want to use the card, and make sure the card you pick can be used at those locations.
- You can buy prepaid cards at retail locations (such as grocery stores and drug stores), online, over the phone, or from some banks and credit unions.
Where can you buy Visa gift cards in Canada?
You can buy your Visa prepaid card from many stores across Canada, including Shoppers Drug Mart and Loblaws. Use the store locator buttons below to find one near you.
Do all Visa gift cards charge a fee?
Do All Visa Gift Cards Have A Fee Yes; the fee is based on the gift card’s value. Gift card values from $10.00 to $74.99 have a $2.95 fee. Gift card values from $75.00 to $149.99 have a $3.95 fee.
How can I get cash from a Visa gift card?
How to convert Visa gift cards to cash
- Use your Visa gift card to buy other merchants’ gift cards.
- Add it to your PayPal wallet.
- Add it to your Venmo account.
- Pay your bills with your Visa gift card.
- Go to a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk to trade it in.
- Sell your Visa gift card through an app.
- Convert your Visa gift card to cash by selling it to a website.
Can you buy Visa gift cards without a fee?
I ‘m often asked if there is any way to buy a Visa gift card without paying the activation fee or purchase charge. The answer is no. Though you can ‘t avoid paying the purchase charge entirely, there are ways to save money on Visa and other open loop gift cards.
Does Walmart sell prepaid Visa cards?
The Walmart MoneyCard is a reloadable prepaid debit card that you can use to make electronic purchases everywhere MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted. If you have an Apple or Android smartphone, you can download the Walmart MoneyCard App to track the activity on your prepaid card.
How much does a prepaid Visa card cost?
Prepaid debit cards vary in costs. Some are free, some charge upfront fees, and others charge monthly fees. You can typically expect to pay from $1 to $9.95 for the upfront card purchase fee.
How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walgreens?
Visit Walgreens and decide whether you’d like a Visa or Mastercard prepaid card. The cost for each card is $7.95 per month, but the fee will be waived for any month you load $1,000 or more to the card.
Where can I purchase a Visa gift card?
Visa Gift Cards are Sold in Stores Walk into any major grocery store, drug store or gas station and you will likely find a rack of gift cards. Among the cards for stores and restaurants, you’ll also see general purpose gift cards powered by major credit card companies.
Can you get a Visa gift card online?
Select a Gift Card or eGift Card Design Every prepaid Visa Gift Card design can be sent as an eGift Card by email or a plastic Gift Card by mail. Visa Gift cards can be used nationwide in-store and online, where Visa debit cards are accepted.
Can I buy a Visa gift card online in Canada?
Buy a Visa Gift Card online within seconds Use your virtual prepaid card to make purchases on any website that accepts Visa Gift Cards as payment. Simply purchase your Visa eGift Card at Dundle (CA), receive the code directly by email and shop online with secure prepaid credit immediately!
What is the fee on a $50 Visa gift card?
$50 Visa Gift Card (plus $4.95 Purchase Fee)
How much is a 100 Visa gift card?
Compare with similar items
|This item $100 Visa Gift Card (plus $5.95 Purchase Fee)
|$100 Mastercard Gift Card (plus $5.95 Purchase Fee) #1 Best Seller
|Add to Cart
|Add to Cart
|4.8 out of 5 stars (18022)
|4.8 out of 5 stars (1995)
|Amazon Payments, Inc.
|Amazon Payments, Inc.
Why can’t I use my Visa gift card online?
Visa gift cards are linked to bank accounts that generally must be activated in order to receive transactions. Inactive cards will be declined if used for payment because the associated bank accounts are not ready to be used. The same is true for Visa gift cards, whether you buy them online or at the store.