Visa to Russia
|Type of Visa
|Processing Period (business days)
|Single-entry tourist visa up to 30 days
|Double-entry tourist visa up to 30 days
- The normal processing of a visa costs $160 (same price for expedited processing). You do not have to pay the $38 administrative cost that is applied at the Russian Visa Centers. The application must be done through an interview process (it cannot be done through the mail or courier service).
All visas (single, double and multiple entries) to Russia cost $160. Click here to get your Russia tourist visa fast.
- 1 How much is a visa from UK to Russia?
- 2 How much is a visa to Russia from Australia?
- 3 How do I get a tourist visa for Russia?
- 4 How much is a visa to Russia from Ireland?
- 5 Can I visit Russia without a visa?
- 6 How long does it take to get a visa to Russia?
- 7 Is it hard to get into Russia?
- 8 Is Russia dangerous for tourists?
- 9 How long can I stay in Russia with a tourist visa?
- 10 Can I apply for Russian visa online?
- 11 How do I get an invitation letter for Russian visa?
- 12 Do I need a visa to visit St Petersburg?
- 13 Who can go to Russia without visa?
- 14 Do I need a visa to go to Moscow?
- 15 How long is a flight from Ireland to Russia?
How much is a visa from UK to Russia?
A Russian visa for tourists will cost anything between £100 to £150 in the UK for a single-entry visa and around £150 to £200 for a double-entry visa.
How much is a visa to Russia from Australia?
The actual visa consular fee: AUD$120 for a tourist single entry visa (processed within 4-10 business days) or AUD$240 for an expedited Visa (processed in 1-3 business days). Double-entry (or multiple-entry) visas are more expensive.
How do I get a tourist visa for Russia?
To apply for a Russian Tourist Visa, you will need the following documents:
- Original passport, valid for more than 6 months with at least 2 blank pages for your visa and entry/exit stamps.
- Application form.
- One passport-type photograph.
- Tourist visa support documents (hotel voucher and confirmation of tourist acceptance)
How much is a visa to Russia from Ireland?
|Single Journey Visa
|5,000 RUB – €60 Euro
|Multi Journey Visa
|8,000 RUB – €100 Euro
|2,900 RUB – €25 Euro
Can I visit Russia without a visa?
To enter Russia for any purpose, a U.S. citizen must possess a valid U.S. passport and a bona fide visa issued by a Russian Embassy or Consulate. Travelers who arrive in Russia without an entry visa will not be permitted to enter the country, and face immediate return to the point of embarkation at their own expense.
How long does it take to get a visa to Russia?
It takes between 4 working days and 6 weeks to get your Russian visa depending upon the type that you need. The cost also varies according to the visa’s type and how quickly you need it. Please see our visa -specific pages for Russian visas (accessible here) for price options.
Is it hard to get into Russia?
Russia is a beautiful country. Keep in mind most visitors need a visa to enter Russia. Getting one is not difficult. All you need to do is go to your local Russian embassy and apply for one.
Is Russia dangerous for tourists?
In general, Russia is a safe country, especially if you’re traveling as a tourist to large cities (such as Moscow, St. Petersburg, Vladivostok, etc.) or if you are making the Trans-Siberian route. However, there are a number of risk areas in Russia, which is advisable not to travel to: The border with Ukraine.
How long can I stay in Russia with a tourist visa?
How long can I stay in Russia with a tourist visa? Usually, a tourist visa to Russia is issued for 30 days stay. The maximum duration of your possible stay in Russia will be indicated in your visa.
Can I apply for Russian visa online?
Foreign applicants for Russian visas can apply directly to the Consular Division of the Embassy of the Russian Federation. All applications for Russian visas submitted in the United States must be prepared using the electronic visa application form at the website http:// visa.kdmid.ru.
How do I get an invitation letter for Russian visa?
If you want to travel to Russia, you need a Russian visa. In order to get the visa, you must first get a visa invitation letter (also known as visa support). After you obtain the invitation, you can submit your Russian visa application to one of the processing centers authorized by your nearest Russian consulate.
Do I need a visa to visit St Petersburg?
Russia now issues e- Visas for entry into St. Petersburg, the second-largest city in Russia, starting in October 2019. Requirements for a St. Petersburg visa include a valid passport for at least 6 months from arrival in Russia and a digital photo to turn in with your online application.
Who can go to Russia without visa?
Who does not need a visa to Russia?
- Andorra (for visits of up to 90 days in any 360-day period).
- Argentina (for visits of up to 90 days in any 180-day period (starting from the day of first entry)).
- Bolivia (for visits of up to 90 days)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (up to 30 days for tourists and up to 90 days for other visitors).
Do I need a visa to go to Moscow?
Visas. You’ll need to get a visa from the Russian Embassy before you travel. The Russian government requires biometric fingerprinting from all foreign nationals, including British nationals, when entering Russia.
How long is a flight from Ireland to Russia?
The total flight duration from Ireland to Russia is 7 hours, 53 minutes.