Tourist Application Requirements for a China Visa
- Passport. You must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport.
- Letter of Invitation.
- Proof of State Residency.
- VisaCentral Order Form.
- Travel Record.
- Health Declaration.
- Authorization Letter.
How quickly can I get a visa for China?
- Normally it takes 4 business days to process a visa application although some applications require longer processing time. You will be notified of the estimated collection date either on your pick-up slip or by phone later. You are advised to submit your visa application about one month before your planned travel date in China.
- Prepare your passport and ensure its validity is no less than six months.
- Book round-trip tickets and hotels, and print the booking records. Alternatively, book a tour from a travel agency and get the invitation letter.
- Complete the application form. (See 8 Tips for Filling out Chinese Visa Application Form)
- Submit the above documents to the Chinese embassy / consulate or CVASC which has jurisdiction in your residence area.
- Collect your passport and visa on the appointed date and pay the fee.
- 1 How much is China visa fee?
- 2 Can I apply for China visa now?
- 3 How much does a Chinese visa cost in South Africa?
- 4 How much is China visa in Philippines?
- 5 Is it hard to get a Chinese visa?
- 6 How long is a Chinese visa good for?
- 7 How can I apply for China visa online?
- 8 What documents do I need for a Chinese visa?
- 9 Can I go to China without a visa?
- 10 Are Chinese borders open to South Africa?
- 11 How long does it take to get a Chinese visa in South Africa?
- 12 Which countries are visa free to China?
- 13 Where do I get a visa for China?
- 14 How much is working visa in China?
How much is China visa fee?
China visa fees vary enormously according to your nationality, the number of entries required, the country you are applying in, and whether you want an express service. Generally the cost is $140 for an American citizen, and for citizens of other countries, the fee ranges from $30 to $90.
Can I apply for China visa now?
A: The MOFA has suspended the entry into China by foreign nationals holding visas or residence permits since March 28, 2020. If you are engaged in necessary economic, trade, scientific, and technological activities, you can apply for the special visa with the Invitation Letter issued by the Foreign Affairs Office.
How much does a Chinese visa cost in South Africa?
|1 entry visa||R.250|
|Mutiple entry visa valid for 1-6 months||R.500|
|Mutiple entry visa valid for one year||R.750|
|Express service fee for the next working day||R.250|
|Express service fee for the third day||R.170|
How much is China visa in Philippines?
|Number of Entries||Single||6 months multiple|
Is it hard to get a Chinese visa?
Is it hard to get a Chinese visa? It is not difficult to travel to China and aplly for visa. You only need to prepare the materials specified by the Chinese embassy in accordance with the requirements. You’d better find a visa agency to do the job.
How long is a Chinese visa good for?
The validity of a China visa is the period between the “Issue Date” and “Enter Before” date shown on your visa. It is usually 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, and sometimes even 10 years. Holders please note that they must enter mainland China before 24:00 of the “Enter Before” date.
How can I apply for China visa online?
4 easy steps to get your CHINA Visa
- Submit Documents. Submit your Documents Online (selected destinations) or at the Branch.
- Receive Visa. Get Real Time Updates on your Visa Status and Receive Visa without hassles.
- Get Quote.
- Pay Online.
- Submit Documents.
- Receive Visa.
- Get Quote.
- Pay Online.
What documents do I need for a Chinese visa?
General Requirements: Passport, Visa Application Form & Photo. 1. Original passport with at least two blank visa pages and at least 6 months of remaining validity, and a photocopy of the passport’s data page and photo page if it is separate.
Can I go to China without a visa?
The government of the People’s Republic of China allows holders of normal passports issued by some countries to travel to Mainland China for tourism or business purposes for up to 15, 30 or 90 days without having to obtain a visa.
Are Chinese borders open to South Africa?
A: The consular section of the Chinese embassy, as well as all other 3 Chinese consulate-generals in South Africa are closed because of the COVID-19 pandemic. However, green Channels are preserved for emergency services on a case by case basis.
How long does it take to get a Chinese visa in South Africa?
You can apply for a China visa through the Chinese Visa Application Service Centres (CVASC) in South Africa. Processing time may take up to 7 working days.
Which countries are visa free to China?
14 China Mutual Visa – free Countries: San Marino, Mauritius, Seychelles, Bahamas, Fiji, Grenada, Ecuador, Tango, Serbia, Barbados, United Arab Emirates, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus and Qatar.
Where do I get a visa for China?
You may apply for a visa at a Chinese Embassy or Consulate General based on your State of residence. (Check Service Area Map). You need to complete and sign the visa form and prepare necessary supporting documents and have your friend or a visa service help submit your application.
How much is working visa in China?
China Employment Visa Fees
|US Citizens||Canadian Citizens||Australian Citizens|
|USD 140||CAD 142||AUD 109.5|