China Tourist Visa Requirements & Documents
- Passport. – Your passport with at least 6 months remaining validity and available blank pages, and a photocopy of passport’s data page.
- Application Form.
- Recent Photo.
- Round-trip Tickets Plus Hotel Bookings or Invitation Letter from China.
- Other Supporting Documents.
What are the requirements to travel to China?
- China Travel Requirements. A valid passport and China travel visa are required to enter and exit China and must be obtained from Chinese Embassies and Consulates before traveling to China.
To apply for a Chinese tourist visa, first go online to the Chinese embassy’s website and download and complete the visa application. Then, get together your passport, a recent passport photo, and your travel itinerary, which must show your flight arrangements and accommodations while you’re in China.
- 1 How long does it take to get a Chinese tourist visa?
- 2 How much is China visa fee?
- 3 How do I apply for a tourist visa to China from Philippines?
- 4 How much does a Chinese visa cost in Australia?
- 5 Which country is most difficult to get visa?
- 6 How long do tourist visas take to process?
- 7 Can I get a 10 year visa for China?
- 8 Is it hard to get a Chinese visa?
- 9 Do I need a visa for China from us?
- 10 How much is a tourist visa for China?
- 11 Is China visa free for Filipino?
- 12 Where do I submit my Chinese visa application?
- 13 How long can I stay in China without a visa?
- 14 What visa do I need for China?
- 15 How long does it take to get a visa for China from Australia?
How long does it take to get a Chinese tourist visa?
Normally, it takes about 4 to 5 business days for applicant to get a China Visa, and the accurate collection date will be noted on the pick-up slip. If you submit China Tourist Visa (L Visa ) on Monday, you can pick up on Thursday.
How much is China visa fee?
China visa fees vary enormously according to your nationality, the number of entries required, the country you are applying in, and whether you want an express service. Generally the cost is $140 for an American citizen, and for citizens of other countries, the fee ranges from $30 to $90.
How do I apply for a tourist visa to China from Philippines?
Here are the list of requirements and how to apply for a Chinese Tourist Visa in the Philippines.
- STEP 1: Book your flights and hotel accommodation.
- STEP 2: Prepare all the requirements.
- STEP 3: Submit your application.
- STEP 4: Claim your passport and Chinese Visa (if approved)
How much does a Chinese visa cost in Australia?
|3-month Single Entry||109.5||131.5|
|6-month Double Entry||139.5||161.5|
Which country is most difficult to get visa?
Hardest countries to get a visa
- North Korea.
- Saudi Arabia.
How long do tourist visas take to process?
It takes from 3 to 5 weeks for a US visa application to get processed. After the processing, the applicant can get a positive reply on their application, and the consulate will deliver the document. The delivery of the visa can take up to two other workdays.
Can I get a 10 year visa for China?
Most U.S. passport holders eligible for Chinese short term business (M) and tourist (L) visas will be issued multiple-entry visas valid for 10 years. In order to be eligible for 10 year visas, US passport holders must have more than 1 year validity remaining on their passport.
Is it hard to get a Chinese visa?
Is it hard to get a Chinese visa? It is not difficult to travel to China and aplly for visa. You only need to prepare the materials specified by the Chinese embassy in accordance with the requirements. You’d better find a visa agency to do the job.
Do I need a visa for China from us?
Do U.S. citizens need a visa to visit China? Yes. U.S. citizens planning to visit China ‘s mainland must apply for an entry visa through the Chinese Embassy or Consulate-General.
How much is a tourist visa for China?
|Number of Entry||American||Citizens of other countries*|
|Multiple Entry for 6 Months||$130||$60|
|Multiple Entry for 12 Months||$130||$90|
Is China visa free for Filipino?
The Philippine Diplomatic or Official passport holders are exempted from visa requirement for temporary visits to China for a period not exceeding 30 days (Note:The Philippine Official passport is issued to members of the Philippine government for use on official business).
Where do I submit my Chinese visa application?
Submit the application Visit the Chinese embassy, consulate or Chinese Visa Application Center (CVASC) which serves your residence area. You can show up in person or ask an agent to do this for you. In some consular offices and CVASCs, mail service is also available.
How long can I stay in China without a visa?
The government of the People’s Republic of China allows holders of normal passports issued by some countries to travel to Mainland China for tourism or business purposes for up to 15, 30 or 90 days without having to obtain a visa.
What visa do I need for China?
Visas. British nationals normally need a visa to enter mainland China, including Hainan Island, but not Hong Kong or Macao. All visa applicants aged between 14 and 70 inclusive need to make their visa application in person at a Visa Application Centre.
How long does it take to get a visa for China from Australia?
Unfortunately, China is not part of these countries, so if you are an Australian citizen and want to travel to China, you will need to apply for a visa. Applying for a visa to China is not easy and it takes approximately 2 weeks to complete the process.