Tourist Application Requirements for a China Visa
- Passport. You must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport.
- Letter of Invitation.
- Proof of State Residency.
- VisaCentral Order Form.
- Travel Record.
- Health Declaration.
- Authorization Letter.
What are the requirements to get a visa in China?
- Chinese visas require a notorious amount of paperwork and preparation before you are in a position to submit your application. Some of the requirements are basic, such as a passport with at least six months validity remaining as well as a completed application form. However, others are slightly more complicated.
- 1 How long does it take to get a visa to China?
- 2 How much is China visa for Malaysian?
- 3 How much is China visa in Philippines?
- 4 How much is China visa for Malaysian in Singapore?
- 5 Is it hard to get a visa to China?
- 6 How much is China visa fee?
- 7 Can we apply China Visa online?
- 8 Can you go to China without a visa?
- 9 Can I apply for China visa now?
- 10 Which countries are visa free to China?
- 11 Where do I get a visa for China?
- 12 What documents are needed for Chinese visa application?
- 13 How long can I stay in China?
- 14 How long can I stay in China with a Singapore passport?
- 15 How long does visa take to process?
How long does it take to get a visa to China?
Normally, it takes about 4 to 5 business days for applicant to get a China Visa, and the accurate collection date will be noted on the pick-up slip. If you submit China Tourist Visa (L Visa ) on Monday, you can pick up on Thursday.
How much is China visa for Malaysian?
|Citizen||Entries||Total Fee / per person (RM)|
|Multiple entries 6 Months||360|
|Multiple entries 12 Months||400|
How much is China visa in Philippines?
|Number of Entries||Single||6 months multiple|
How much is China visa for Malaysian in Singapore?
China tourist visa fees for citizens of Malaysia
|Type of visa||Validity Maximum validity refers to the period over which you are allowed to enter a given country. Validity of visa starts from the date of issuance of visa.||Total cost|
|Double entry (60 day stay)||up to 6 months||255.00|
Is it hard to get a visa to China?
1: China. Chinese Embassies are getting increasingly strict when it comes to visa applications. If you’re planning to stay for 30 days or less, they’ll generally issue your visa without any problems.
How much is China visa fee?
|Number of Entry||U.S. Citizens||Citizens of Third Countries|
|Multiple Entries for 6 Months||$140||$60|
|Multiple Entries for 12 Months or more||$140||$90|
Can we apply China Visa online?
Since 2016, certain nationalities can apply for a Chinese visa directly online. Once your visa is issued by the Government of China, we will FedEx the actual visa to your home address at least 15 days before your departure. Travelers must bring the document we FedEx along with their passports to enter China.
Can you go to China without a visa?
The government of the People’s Republic of China allows holders of normal passports issued by some countries to travel to Mainland China for tourism or business purposes for up to 15, 30 or 90 days without having to obtain a visa.
Can I apply for China visa now?
A: The MOFA has suspended the entry into China by foreign nationals holding visas or residence permits since March 28, 2020. If you are engaged in necessary economic, trade, scientific, and technological activities, you can apply for the special visa with the Invitation Letter issued by the Foreign Affairs Office.
Which countries are visa free to China?
14 China Mutual Visa – free Countries: San Marino, Mauritius, Seychelles, Bahamas, Fiji, Grenada, Ecuador, Tango, Serbia, Barbados, United Arab Emirates, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus and Qatar.
Where do I get a visa for China?
You may apply for a visa at a Chinese Embassy or Consulate General based on your State of residence. (Check Service Area Map). You need to complete and sign the visa form and prepare necessary supporting documents and have your friend or a visa service help submit your application.
What documents are needed for Chinese visa application?
- Passport. Original passport with at least one blank visa page and valid for at least 6 months.
- Passport photocopy. One photocopy of data and photo pages of the passport.
- Visa Application Form.
- Proof of legal status of non-American applicant.
- Previous Chinese passport or Chinese visa.
How long can I stay in China?
Usually the validity of a Single Entry or Double Entry “L” visa is 90 days or 180 days from the date of issue. This means the holder of the visa shall enter China no later than 90 days or 180 days from the date of issue, otherwise the visa will be expired and is null and void.
How long can I stay in China with a Singapore passport?
Singapore visitors can enter and exit through all China’s ports opened to foreigners. The longest duration of stay is no longer than 15 days. Passport and flight to China are the two most important things you shall well prepared before departure.
How long does visa take to process?
You should usually get a decision on your visa within 6 months once you apply online. When you apply, you’ll be told if you can pay to get a faster decision. Check if you’re eligible for settlement in the UK.