- To apply for an online Mozambique tourist visa, it is expected that eligible citizens will be required to fill in a simple Mozambique visa application on the internet with basic passport personal and passport information, to receive an approved eVisa sent by email.
- 1 How do I get a visa for Mozambique?
- 2 How much does a Mozambique visa cost?
- 3 Do I need a visa to visit Mozambique?
- 4 What documents do I need to travel to Mozambique?
- 5 Can you get a visa for Mozambique on arrival?
- 6 Is Mozambique dangerous?
- 7 Can I go to Mozambique without a passport?
- 8 Can you get a visa online?
- 9 How do I become a resident of Mozambique?
- 10 Who needs a visa for Mozambique?
- 11 Which countries do Mozambique passport go visa free?
- 12 Do UK citizens need visa for Mozambique?
- 13 Do I need to take malaria tablets for Mozambique?
- 14 How long is the drive from Johannesburg to Mozambique?
- 15 Is Mozambique a high risk country?
How do I get a visa for Mozambique?
To apply for a Mozambique visa, you will need:
- Valid Passport.
- Passport Photos that meet the requirements of the Embassy of Mozambique.
- Proof of Travel Arrangements.
- Properly Completed Mozambique Visa Application Form.
- Money Order.
How much does a Mozambique visa cost?
If you wish to apply for a visa in your country of origin before travel – at the current exchange rate, the cost of single-entry visas valid for 30 days is US$102, while a visa valid for between 31 and 60 days will cost US$203. Visas valid for between 61 and 90 days now cost US$305.
Do I need a visa to visit Mozambique?
U.S. citizens are required to have a visa to enter Mozambique. Your passport must be valid for at least six months after arrival and must contain at least three clean (unstamped) visa pages each time entry is sought.
What documents do I need to travel to Mozambique?
Documents needed to enter Mozambique:
- Valid passport: Valid for at least 6 months after your date of return.
- Very Important: An unabridged birth certificate for all minors travelling with you.
- Valid drivers license.
- Original vehicle registration papers, or a SAPS certified copy, not older than 3 months.
Can you get a visa for Mozambique on arrival?
Mozambique eVisa Information At the moment, visitors to the country are required to either obtain a Mozambique visa from an embassy in advance of travel or queue in long lines at the border to apply for a Mozambique visa on arrival.
Is Mozambique dangerous?
Crime. Most visits to Mozambique are trouble-free, but street crime, sometimes involving knives and firearms, is common in Maputo and increasing in other cities and tourist destinations. Some visitors to Mozambique report being victims of police harassment, including robbery, or requests for bribes.
Can I go to Mozambique without a passport?
Tourists entering Mozambique should ensure that they have a passport valid for 6 months after their stay and that has a minimum of 3 blank pages for entry and exit stamps. Nationals from certain countries do not have to present a visa when travelling to Mozambique for tourism.
Can you get a visa online?
Apply for a visa. In general, you will need: To complete online form DS-160, the nonimmigrant visa application form. A photo. A visa application fee.
How do I become a resident of Mozambique?
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS The Residence Visa is granted for a single entry; applicant must remain in the country for thirty (30) days, which may be extended up to sixty (60) days. Within this period, holder of this type of visa must apply for a Residence Permit at the Immigration Services in Mozambique.
Who needs a visa for Mozambique?
Mozambique Visa and Passport Requirements
Which countries do Mozambique passport go visa free?
Visa Free Countries for Mozambicans
- South Africa. Visa free for 30 days.
- Mauritius. Visa free for 90 days.
- Angola. Visa free for 30 days.
- Botswana. Visa free for 90 days.
- Tanzania. Visa free for 90 days.
- Swaziland. Visa free for 30 days.
- Malawi. Visa free for 90 days.
- Zambia. Visa free for 90 days.
Do UK citizens need visa for Mozambique?
Visas. You will need a visa to enter Mozambique. If you’re travelling from a country where there is Mozambican diplomatic or consular representation (such as the UK ), you should continue to apply for a visa before travelling.
Do I need to take malaria tablets for Mozambique?
CDC recommends that travelers going to Mozambique take prescription medicine to prevent malaria. Depending on the medicine you take, you will need to start taking this medicine multiple days before your trip, as well as during and after your trip.
How long is the drive from Johannesburg to Mozambique?
How long is the drive from Johannesburg, South Africa to Maputo, Mozambique? The total driving time is 6 hours, 23 minutes.
Is Mozambique a high risk country?
One international governance NGO assessed that in 2019 Mozambique had the highest risk of money laundering and terrorist financing out of 125 countries surveyed. At independence in 1975, Mozambique was one of the world’s poorest countries.