- It’s easy to get a Visa Prepaid card. You can visit our card finder page to find a Visa Prepaid card online from one of our providers. Or you can pick up a Visa Prepaid card in person from one of the thousands of retail locations or bank branches that offer Visa Prepaid cards.
- 1 How do I get a prepaid Visa card?
- 2 How much does a prepaid Visa card cost?
- 3 Where do you get prepaid credit cards?
- 4 How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
- 5 Where can you use Visa prepaid cards?
- 6 What is the best reloadable Visa card?
- 7 How can I get a free prepaid Visa card?
- 8 Does Family Dollar have prepaid Visa cards?
- 9 Can you buy a prepaid Visa online?
- 10 Do banks offer prepaid credit cards?
- 11 Does shoppers sell prepaid credit cards?
- 12 Is there a fee for prepaid credit cards?
- 13 Can I get a reloadable Visa card at Walmart?
- 14 Does Walmart sell Visa cards?
How do I get a prepaid Visa card?
How do I shop for and buy a prepaid card?
- Decide where you will want to use the card, and make sure the card you pick can be used at those locations.
- You can buy prepaid cards at retail locations (such as grocery stores and drug stores), online, over the phone, or from some banks and credit unions.
How much does a prepaid Visa card cost?
Prepaid debit cards vary in costs. Some are free, some charge upfront fees, and others charge monthly fees. You can typically expect to pay from $1 to $9.95 for the upfront card purchase fee.
Where do you get prepaid credit cards?
Canada Post and other non-financial institutions offer these prepaid debit cards (both prepaid Visa & Mastercard are available) without a bank account or credit check. Just bring your valid government-issued photo ID to a Canada Post branch and buy the card for $15. Reloads are only $3.
How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
Walmart MoneyCard Pricing
|Card Purchase Fee||$1.00|
|Direct Deposit Reload||No fee|
|Reload via Walmart check cashing||No fee|
Where can you use Visa prepaid cards?
Most prepaid cards have a network logo ( Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) and can be used anywhere that brand is accepted. Some examples include grocery stores, department stores, gas stations, hotels, and for online shopping. Prepaid cards can also usually be used for purchases over the phone.
What is the best reloadable Visa card?
The 9 Best Zero-Fee Reloadable Prepaid Cards
- Top Pick. American Express Bluebird.
- Featured. NetSpend Visa Prepaid Card.
- Featured. PayPal Prepaid MasterCard.
- Brinks Prepaid MasterCard.
- Movo Virtual Prepaid Visa Card.
- Starbucks Rewards Visa Prepaid Card.
- Fifth Third’s Access 360° Prepaid Debit Card.
- American Express Serve.
How can I get a free prepaid Visa card?
There are plenty of ways you can get free prepaid Visa cards online.
- Swagbucks. Swagbucks is a popular site that offers lots of ways to earn points that you can exchange for everything from free Visa gift cards to cash.
- Springboard America.
- Prize Rebel.
- Vindale Research.
- Opinion Outpost.
Does Family Dollar have prepaid Visa cards?
(Nasdaq:NTSP) announced today that it has entered into a distribution agreement to sell the NetSpend Visa ® Prepaid Debit Card at Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (NYSE:FDO) locations nationwide. Family Dollar and NetSpend plan to make the prepaid cards available in more than 7,200 locations beginning this month.
Can you buy a prepaid Visa online?
Dundle in Canada Prepaid cards for shopping, gaming or making secure payments online are all easily available. No matter the time and any day of the week. Enjoy complete payment convenience, fast digital delivery and top-notch customer service, as it should be!
Do banks offer prepaid credit cards?
You can buy a prepaid debit card from a retailer, bank, credit card company or other financial services provider. When you purchase one, your card funds are usually part of an account held by a bank or credit union. Prepaid card companies usually offer several ways to load funds onto a card.
Does shoppers sell prepaid credit cards?
Visit a Shoppers Drug Mart near you for a variety of gift cards. We cover prepaid credit cards, phone cards, restaurants, electronics, corporate and more.
Is there a fee for prepaid credit cards?
Monthly fee The fee is automatically deducted from your account balance. For example, some prepaid cards waive the monthly fee if you have your pay or benefits directly deposited into your prepaid account. If you use your card frequently, a monthly fee may be cheaper for you than paying a fee for each transaction.
Can I get a reloadable Visa card at Walmart?
Discover the advantage of reloadable debit cards for your banking needs. All the benefits of banking without the fees. Add cash for free at Walmart and manage your money with flexible, convenient tools.
Does Walmart sell Visa cards?
The Walmart Visa Gift Card comes in various fixed denominations and variable denominations between $25-$500. How do I purchase the Walmart Visa Gift Card? You can purchase the Walmart Visa Gift Card in participating Walmart locations. For a location near you, please visit www.walmartgift.com.