- Make a payment by phone: Call Synchrony Bank at 1-866-634-8379.
- Make a payment by mail: Send a check or money order made out to “Synchrony Bank / Amazon” with the remittance slip from your monthly statement for the amount you wish to pay to the following address:
How do I apply for an Amazon Visa credit card?
- How To Apply For Amazon Visa Credit Card To apply for amazon visa credit card, first of all, go to the application home page at amazon.com Enter your sign in credentials and click on sign in and apply now. Once you have entered your sign in credentials, you will be taken to a new webpage that displays the application form.
Follow these steps to make a payment: Log in to your account, and place your cursor over “Payments.” Select “Make a Payment” for one-time payments. Choose “Enroll in Recurring Payments” to set up automatic payments. Pick your payment type: Minimum, Current or Statement Balance.
- 1 How do I pay my Amazon Mastercard?
- 2 Where do I pay my Amazon store card?
- 3 How do I find my Amazon credit card account number?
- 4 What is the phone number for Amazon credit card?
- 5 What is the limit on Amazon credit card?
- 6 How do I pay my Amazon credit card bill online?
- 7 Does applying for Amazon card hurt credit?
- 8 What is the difference between Amazon Prime Card and Amazon store card?
- 9 Can I use my Amazon credit card anywhere?
- 10 How do I find my Amazon credit balance?
- 11 How do I access my Amazon credit card?
- 12 What happens if I don’t use my Amazon credit card?
- 13 Which Amazon credit card is best?
- 14 Is the Amazon credit card worth it?
- 15 Do Amazon points expire?
How do I pay my Amazon Mastercard?
Make a Payment towards an Amazon.ca Rewards Mastercard Account
- Log in to the online banking site or app for your banking institution.
- Follow the applicable steps to add “MBNA Canada Mastercard ” as a payee.
- You can then transfer money from your selected account to the “MBNA Canada Mastercard ” payee to make payments towards the Amazon.ca Rewards Mastercard.
Where do I pay my Amazon store card?
To make an Amazon Store Card payment, log in to your Synchrony Bank online account or call 1 (866) 634-8379. To pay by mail, send a check or money order to Synchrony / Amazon, P.O. Box 960013, Orlando, Florida 32896.
How do I find my Amazon credit card account number?
You’ll need your full credit card number to access your User ID. Find your Amazon account identifier
- Log in to the AWS Management Console.
- At the top of the page, click the link that is your account name.
- Click My Account.
- Your 12-digit account ID is listed under Account Settings.
What is the phone number for Amazon credit card?
Amazon Store Cards and Secured Cards are issued by Synchrony Bank. If you have questions about any of these cards, call 1-866-634-8379, available 24 hours a day.
What is the limit on Amazon credit card?
The Amazon Store Card credit limit is at least $400 in most cases, and the average credit limit is around $1,500. You can definitely get a higher limit than $1,500 with the Amazon Store Card, but you can also get a lower limit than $400.
How do I pay my Amazon credit card bill online?
Make a Payment on an Amazon Store Card or Amazon Secured Card Account
- Hover over Payments at the top of the page, then scroll down and select View and Make Payments.
- In the first field, select Minimum Payment, Statement Balance (as of your last statement), Current Balance, or Other.
Does applying for Amazon card hurt credit?
Yes, the Amazon Store Card will do a hard pull. You will need a credit score of at least 640 to get it, which is on par with what most store cards require.
What is the difference between Amazon Prime Card and Amazon store card?
Without a Prime membership, the Amazon Store Card earns no rewards. Amazon Prime Store Card rewards can only be used for purchases on Amazon.com, while Amazon Visa card rewards can be redeemed in a variety of ways, including as cash back in the form of a deposit or statement credit, for Amazon purchases and for travel.
Can I use my Amazon credit card anywhere?
Amazon.com offers both a store credit card that can only be used on Amazon.com orders and several co-branded Visa card options such as the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card that can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.
How do I find my Amazon credit balance?
You can check your Amazon Store Card balance by calling (866) 634-8379 or by signing in to your account. From your online account you could also ask a representative to check it for you, via the chat function. Your balance is also available through the Amazon Store Card app for iOS and Android.
How do I access my Amazon credit card?
Amazon Card Member page Log in with your Synchrony Bank user ID and password. Log in with your Synchrony Bank user ID and password. Access your Synchrony Bank account directly from your Amazon Card Member page with account linking. Click on the ‘Manage at Synchrony Bank’ button on the first card to access.
What happens if I don’t use my Amazon credit card?
It will impact your credit score, but typically very minor – paying one bill late is much worse. It reduces your average credit card age, which is a minor contributor to credit score. The disadvantages are: you are giving them your address and name, and implicit permission to spam you with mail, email, etc.
Which Amazon credit card is best?
The Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card is the best credit card for Amazon purchases. It has $0 (other than the $119 Amazon Prime subscription). It also offers 5% back at Amazon and Whole Foods Market with an eligible Prime membership*.
Is the Amazon credit card worth it?
The Amazon Prime Rewards card is undoubtedly worth it if you frequently order from Amazon —especially if you spend over $2,380 each year on the site or spend big on Amazon Prime Day. (Note, business owners may save even more with the Amazon Business Prime American Express Credit Card ‘s extra reward categories.)
Do Amazon points expire?
There are no point maximums or earning limits. Points don’t expire as long as you are a cardholder. Amazon Rewards Visa Signature card members are automatically enrolled in the Shop with Points program.