The card can be used anywhere that accepts Visa. The card offers 5% cashback on all items purchased on Amazon.com and Whole Foods markets.28 jul. 2021
- Learn more about how to apply for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card below. If you are approved, you can start using the card today for Amazon.com purchases. After you receive your card in the mail, you can use the card for Whole Foods Market purchases.
Unlike store cards tied to use at a specific retailer, a visa card connected to Amazon.com is a regular credit card in many ways. You will earn rewards if you use it to shop on Amazon.com or Whole Foods, but you can also benefit from rewards when used at participating gas stations, pharmacies, and other retailers.
- 1 Where can I use Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card?
- 2 How can I get cash from my Amazon credit card?
- 3 Can I use my Amazon credit card at Walmart?
- 4 Is Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card a credit card?
- 5 Is Amazon Rewards Visa card worth it?
- 6 Is the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card worth it?
- 7 Does applying for Amazon card hurt credit?
- 8 What bank issues Amazon card?
- 9 Can I use my Amazon Prime card anywhere?
- 10 What can I use my Amazon credit card for?
- 11 What are the benefits of an Amazon credit card?
- 12 Does Amazon card have an annual fee?
- 13 Which Amazon card is best?
- 14 What happens if I don’t use my Amazon credit card?
- 15 How do I pay my Amazon Prime Visa card?
Where can I use Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card?
The Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card provides users with 5% back at Amazon and Whole Foods Market with an eligible Prime membership*. 2% back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores*. 1% back on utilities, rideshare, and all other purchases.
How can I get cash from my Amazon credit card?
You can get an Amazon Credit Card cash advance at any ATM. To initiate the cash advance, insert the card in the ATM, enter your PIN (or call 888-247-4080 in you don’t have one) and withdraw cash up to your available limit.
Can I use my Amazon credit card at Walmart?
The Amazon Credit Card can be used at Walmart. And it’s not only Walmart, it’s pretty much any merchant, anywhere in the world. The Amazon Store Card, on the other hand, cannot be used at Walmart.
Is Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card a credit card?
The Amazon Prime Rewards card is the premium Amazon credit card, available only to Amazon Prime members. It offers a strong 5% cash back on Amazon purchases and Whole Foods purchases with no limit to how much cash back you can earn.
Is Amazon Rewards Visa card worth it?
With the card, you’ll earn 3% cash back on Amazon purchases. While it offers some benefits for occasional Amazon shoppers, if you’re an Amazon Prime member, you’ll want to consider the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card. It carries a higher initial welcome offer, as well as 5% back on Amazon.com purchases.
Is the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card worth it?
The Amazon Prime Rewards card is undoubtedly worth it if you frequently order from Amazon —especially if you spend over $2,380 each year on the site or spend big on Amazon Prime Day. (Note, business owners may save even more with the Amazon Business Prime American Express Credit Card ‘s extra reward categories.)
Does applying for Amazon card hurt credit?
Yes, the Amazon Store Card will do a hard pull. You will need a credit score of at least 640 to get it, which is on par with what most store cards require.
What bank issues Amazon card?
Amazon Store Cards and Secured Cards are issued by Synchrony Bank.
Can I use my Amazon Prime card anywhere?
The card, issued by Chase, earns a stellar rewards rate at both Amazon.com and Whole Foods. And unlike a lot of other store-branded cards, you can use it — and earn rewards with it — anywhere that accepts Visa. You’ll enjoy bonus rewards at restaurants, drugstores and gas stations, too.
What can I use my Amazon credit card for?
You can use the Amazon.com Credit Card anywhere Visa is accepted, which is virtually everywhere domestically and in over 200 countries around the world. The Amazon.com Store Card can only be used to make purchases on Amazon.com and through select “Pay with Amazon ” merchants.
What are the benefits of an Amazon credit card?
- Welcome bonus* $50. Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval.
- Rewards at Amazon and Whole Foods Market* 3% back. 5% back.
- Rewards at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores* 2% back.
- Rewards on all other purchases* 1% back.
- No annual credit card fee†
- No foreign transaction fees†
- Bonus rewards at Amazon* Up to 20% back.
Does Amazon card have an annual fee?
Prime Rewards card at a glance: Annual fee: $119 Amazon Prime membership. Bonus: $70 Amazon gift card. Variable APR: 15.74 to 23.74 percent based on your credit score.
Which Amazon card is best?
The Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card is the best credit card for Amazon purchases. It has $0 (other than the $119 Amazon Prime subscription). It also offers 5% back at Amazon and Whole Foods Market with an eligible Prime membership*.
What happens if I don’t use my Amazon credit card?
It will impact your credit score, but typically very minor – paying one bill late is much worse. It reduces your average credit card age, which is a minor contributor to credit score. The disadvantages are: you are giving them your address and name, and implicit permission to spam you with mail, email, etc.
How do I pay my Amazon Prime Visa card?
- Make a payment by phone: Call Synchrony Bank at 1-866-634-8379.
- Make a payment by mail: Send a check or money order made out to “Synchrony Bank / Amazon ” with the remittance slip from your monthly statement for the amount you wish to pay to the following address: