185 Visa-free States for New Zealand
- Hong Kong (SAR China)
- Macao (SAR China)
How many countries can New Zealand citizens travel to without a visa?
- Citizens of New Zealand can enter and travel to more than 110 countries without obtaining a visa in advance while they can receive a visa on arrival to almost 50 countries. There are only 40 countries they need to apply for a visa beforehand.
- 1 Which countries are visa-free to New Zealand?
- 2 Can I go to New Zealand without a visa?
- 3 Does US citizen need visa to New Zealand?
- 4 What is a visa waiver country New Zealand?
- 5 Who needs visa for New Zealand?
- 6 What countries can I enter without a visa?
- 7 How long can I stay in NZ without a visa?
- 8 How can I get New Zealand visa?
- 9 Can I work in New Zealand with tourist visa?
- 10 What is the cheapest month to fly to New Zealand?
- 11 What type of visa is an ESTA?
- 12 Can I move to New Zealand?
- 13 How many countries are visa-free to New Zealand?
- 14 Is New Zealand visa on arrival?
Which countries are visa-free to New Zealand?
|Country||Visa requirement||Allowed stay|
|Austria||Visa not required||90 days|
|Bahamas||Visa not required||3 months|
|Bahrain||eVisa / Visa on arrival||14 days|
Can I go to New Zealand without a visa?
You do not need a visa to enter New Zealand as a visitor for up to 6 months, but you will need to get a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) before you travel. The New Zealand government has though introduced a temporary border closure at this time.
Does US citizen need visa to New Zealand?
Do US citizens need a visa to visit New Zealand? No, USA citizens do not require a traditional visa and may instead apply for an ETA for purposes of tourism.
What is a visa waiver country New Zealand?
Passport holders of some countries and territories do not have to apply for a visa before they travel to NZ but must hold an NZeTA ( New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority).
Who needs visa for New Zealand?
You need a visitor visa if any of the following is true You: are not travelling on a passport from a visa-waiver country or territory. want to visit for more than 3 months (or 6 months if you’re from the UK ) have a criminal history.
What countries can I enter without a visa?
Here is the list of 143 countries that US citizens can visit without a visa in 2021:
- American Samoa.
- Antigua and Barbuda.
How long can I stay in NZ without a visa?
Generally, the maximum stay holding a Visitor Visa is nine months. We usually only allow visitors to stay for nine months in an 18-month period. To work this out, we look at the last day that you intend to be in New Zealand (eg 1 July 2020) and count back 18 months from there (eg 1 January 2019).
How can I get New Zealand visa?
- Download the New Zealand Visitor Visa Application Form (form number INZ 1017) from the internet.
- Fill the form completely with accurate information.
- Put together the relevant supporting documents, along with your photographs.
- Make sure you have the application fee ready to be paid.
Can I work in New Zealand with tourist visa?
While you can look for work or attend a job interview in New Zealand on a visitor’s visa, your primary purpose must be to visit. You can ‘t work on a visitor visa and you’ll need to apply for a work visa before you can start work.
What is the cheapest month to fly to New Zealand?
Currently, March is the cheapest month in which you can book a flight to New Zealand. Flying to New Zealand in December will prove the most costly. There are multiple factors that influence the price of a flight so comparing airlines, departure airports and times can help keep costs down.
What type of visa is an ESTA?
The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) is an automated system that assists in determining eligibility to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) and whether such travel poses any law enforcement or security risk.
Can I move to New Zealand?
Living in New Zealand permanently You can live and work in New Zealand indefinitely as a Permanent Resident — you don’t need to become a New Zealand Citizen. As a Permanent Resident, you also have many of the same rights as a New Zealand Citizen. You can: get government-funded public services, including healthcare.
How many countries are visa-free to New Zealand?
The Henley Passport Index, which measures travel freedom, currently ranks the New Zealand passport as the 9th most powerful in the world, as New Zealanders are currently able to visit over 180 countries visa – free or with a visa on arrival.
Is New Zealand visa on arrival?
While many countries around the world adopted the visa on arrival, New Zealand is NOT one of them. Its visa policy includes many types of visas, but on arrival visas are not one of them. This is probably because the electronic visa to New Zealand is so easy to apply. In fact, you can apply online with iVisa.