How old do you have to be to get a Visa credit card?
- Answer: The minimum age to apply for Credit Cards in the US is 18. You must be over 18 years old to apply for any major credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover. In addition, you will need to provide your Social Security number along with your annual income.
- 1 How do I get a prepaid Visa card?
- 2 Where can I purchase a prepaid Visa card?
- 3 How much does a prepaid Visa card cost?
- 4 Where do you get prepaid credit cards?
- 5 Can you get prepaid Visa cards at WalMart?
- 6 What is the best reloadable Visa card?
- 7 How much is a Visa gift card?
- 8 What is a prepaid Visa card?
- 9 Does CVS sell prepaid Visa cards?
- 10 How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
- 11 Does Family Dollar have prepaid Visa cards?
- 12 How can I get a free prepaid Visa card?
- 13 Do banks offer prepaid credit cards?
- 14 Is there a fee for prepaid credit cards?
- 15 Does shoppers sell prepaid credit cards?
How do I get a prepaid Visa card?
How do I shop for and buy a prepaid card?
- Decide where you will want to use the card, and make sure the card you pick can be used at those locations.
- You can buy prepaid cards at retail locations (such as grocery stores and drug stores), online, over the phone, or from some banks and credit unions.
Where can I purchase a prepaid Visa card?
Visa Gift Cards are Sold in Stores Walk into any major grocery store, drug store or gas station and you will likely find a rack of gift cards. Among the cards for stores and restaurants, you’ll also see general purpose gift cards powered by major credit card companies.
How much does a prepaid Visa card cost?
Prepaid debit cards vary in costs. Some are free, some charge upfront fees, and others charge monthly fees. You can typically expect to pay from $1 to $9.95 for the upfront card purchase fee.
Where do you get prepaid credit cards?
Canada Post and other non-financial institutions offer these prepaid debit cards (both prepaid Visa & Mastercard are available) without a bank account or credit check. Just bring your valid government-issued photo ID to a Canada Post branch and buy the card for $15. Reloads are only $3.
Can you get prepaid Visa cards at WalMart?
About Walmart MoneyCard. The Walmart MoneyCard is a prepaid debit card that offers a safer, more convenient way to pay than cash. You can use your MoneyCard wherever Visa debit cards are accepted.
What is the best reloadable Visa card?
The 9 Best Zero-Fee Reloadable Prepaid Cards
- Top Pick. American Express Bluebird.
- Featured. NetSpend Visa Prepaid Card.
- Featured. PayPal Prepaid MasterCard.
- Brinks Prepaid MasterCard.
- Movo Virtual Prepaid Visa Card.
- Starbucks Rewards Visa Prepaid Card.
- Fifth Third’s Access 360° Prepaid Debit Card.
- American Express Serve.
How much is a Visa gift card?
Do All Visa Gift Cards Have A Fee Gift card values from $10.00 to $74.99 have a $2.95 fee. Gift card values from $75.00 to $149.99 have a $3.95 fee. Gift card values from $150 to $249.99 have a $4.95 fee. Gift card values from $250.00 to $349.99 have a $5.95 fee.
What is a prepaid Visa card?
What is a Prepaid Card? Prepaid cards are technically a type of debit card. Issued by a financial institution or credit card company— Visa, MasterCard, and Discover all offer them—they are deposited or “loaded” with a certain amount of money. They then can be used in person or online to purchase items or pay bills.
Does CVS sell prepaid Visa cards?
Visa Gift Cards are Sold in Stores. Walk into any major grocery store, drug store or gas station and you will likely find a rack of gift cards. CVS also sells prepaid debit cards like Green Dot and Vanilla Visa.
How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
Walmart MoneyCard Pricing
|Card Purchase Fee
|Direct Deposit Reload
|Reload via Walmart check cashing
Does Family Dollar have prepaid Visa cards?
(Nasdaq:NTSP) announced today that it has entered into a distribution agreement to sell the NetSpend Visa ® Prepaid Debit Card at Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (NYSE:FDO) locations nationwide. Family Dollar and NetSpend plan to make the prepaid cards available in more than 7,200 locations beginning this month.
How can I get a free prepaid Visa card?
There are plenty of ways you can get free prepaid Visa cards online.
- Swagbucks. Swagbucks is a popular site that offers lots of ways to earn points that you can exchange for everything from free Visa gift cards to cash.
- Springboard America.
- Prize Rebel.
- Vindale Research.
- Opinion Outpost.
Do banks offer prepaid credit cards?
You can buy a prepaid debit card from a retailer, bank, credit card company or other financial services provider. When you purchase one, your card funds are usually part of an account held by a bank or credit union. Prepaid card companies usually offer several ways to load funds onto a card.
Is there a fee for prepaid credit cards?
Monthly fee The fee is automatically deducted from your account balance. For example, some prepaid cards waive the monthly fee if you have your pay or benefits directly deposited into your prepaid account. If you use your card frequently, a monthly fee may be cheaper for you than paying a fee for each transaction.
Does shoppers sell prepaid credit cards?
Visit a Shoppers Drug Mart near you for a variety of gift cards. We cover prepaid credit cards, phone cards, restaurants, electronics, corporate and more.