Visa to Russia
|Type of Visa||Processing Period (business days)||Price|
|Single-entry tourist visa up to 30 days||Same day||USD 49|
|Double-entry tourist visa up to 30 days||Same day||USD 66|
- The costs for a Russia tourist visa are as listed below: The cost of a Russian tourist visa fee for citizens of the European Union, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway and Switzerland is 35 EUR. The cost of a Russian tourist visa fee for citizens of Japan is 32.8 EUR.
Russian visa processing times can significantly vary from office to office, but the fees are standard for US citizens. Single Entry Visas $90 Double Entry Visas $144 Multiple Entry Visas $270
- 1 How much does it cost to get a Russian visa?
- 2 How much does a Russian visa cost UK?
- 3 How much is a visa to Russia from Australia?
- 4 Do I need a visa for Russia from UK?
- 5 Can I get a Russian visa online?
- 6 Is it hard to get a Russian visa?
- 7 Can I visit Russia without a visa?
- 8 How long does a Russian visa take?
- 9 How do I get an invitation letter for a Russian visa?
- 10 Is Russia dangerous for tourists?
- 11 How long can I stay in Russia with a tourist visa?
- 12 How long does it take to get a Russian visa in Australia?
- 13 Who can enter Russia without visa?
- 14 Do I need a visa to visit St Petersburg?
- 15 How much is a visa for St Petersburg?
How much does it cost to get a Russian visa?
Visa Fees At A Glance
|NUMBER OF ENTRIES||CONSULAR FEE REGULAR* / EXPEDITED**|
|Single Entry**||$160 / $160|
|Double Entry**||$160 / $160|
|3 Year Multiple Entry **||$160 / $160|
How much does a Russian visa cost UK?
A Russian visa for tourists will cost anything between £100 to £150 in the UK for a single-entry visa and around £150 to £200 for a double-entry visa.
How much is a visa to Russia from Australia?
The actual visa consular fee: AUD$120 for a tourist single entry visa (processed within 4-10 business days) or AUD$240 for an expedited Visa (processed in 1-3 business days). Double-entry (or multiple-entry) visas are more expensive.
Do I need a visa for Russia from UK?
Visas. You’ll need to get a visa from the Russian Embassy before you travel. As part of the visa application process, all applicants based in the UK aged 12 or over will need to visit a visa application centre to submit biometric data (scanned fingerprints).
Can I get a Russian visa online?
A VISA HAS TO BE STAMPED INTO YOUR PASSPORT BY THE RUSSIAN CONSULATE! If you would like to apply for a Business Invitation (telex) you can do so online now.
Is it hard to get a Russian visa?
Keep in mind most visitors need a visa to enter Russia. Getting one is not difficult. All you need to do is go to your local Russian embassy and apply for one. However, before you apply you will need to have an invitation letter.
Can I visit Russia without a visa?
To enter Russia for any purpose, a U.S. citizen must possess a valid U.S. passport and a bona fide visa issued by a Russian Embassy or Consulate. Travelers who arrive in Russia without an entry visa will not be permitted to enter the country, and face immediate return to the point of embarkation at their own expense.
How long does a Russian visa take?
How long does it take to get a Russian visa and how much does it cost? It takes between 4 working days and 6 weeks to get your Russian visa depending upon the type that you need. The cost also varies according to the visa’s type and how quickly you need it.
How do I get an invitation letter for a Russian visa?
This company must request it through the General Directorate of Immigration of the Ministry of the Interior of Russia. The invitation letter can be in print format (requires mailing) or in electronic format. You can also obtain it on your own, buying an invitation letter.
Is Russia dangerous for tourists?
In general, Russia is a safe country, especially if you’re traveling as a tourist to large cities (such as Moscow, St. Petersburg, Vladivostok, etc.) or if you are making the Trans-Siberian route. However, there are a number of risk areas in Russia, which is advisable not to travel to: The border with Ukraine.
How long can I stay in Russia with a tourist visa?
How long can I stay in Russia with a tourist visa? Usually, a tourist visa to Russia is issued for 30 days stay. The maximum duration of your possible stay in Russia will be indicated in your visa.
How long does it take to get a Russian visa in Australia?
The issuing period for the invitation to obtain a single visa is 12 working days and 17 days for a double entry visa. During this time a citizen of Australia will be checked on having any unpaid fines or deportations in the past.
Who can enter Russia without visa?
Who does not need a visa to Russia?
- Andorra (for visits of up to 90 days in any 360-day period).
- Argentina (for visits of up to 90 days in any 180-day period (starting from the day of first entry )).
- Bolivia (for visits of up to 90 days)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (up to 30 days for tourists and up to 90 days for other visitors).
Do I need a visa to visit St Petersburg?
Russia now issues e- Visas for entry into St. Petersburg, the second-largest city in Russia, starting in October 2019. Requirements for a St. Petersburg visa include a valid passport for at least 6 months from arrival in Russia and a digital photo to turn in with your online application.
How much is a visa for St Petersburg?
Starting in October 2019, Russia began to issue e- Visas for entry into St. Petersburg, the second-largest city in Russia. The cost of a visa for Saint Petersburg can go up to USD 50.00 depending on which processing options you select.