- The Walmart Visa Gift Card comes in various fixed denominations and variable denominations between $25-$500.
- 1 How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
- 2 How much are Visa gift cards?
- 3 Does Walmart charge a fee for Visa gift cards?
- 4 Can I get a Visa gift card at Walmart?
- 5 How much is a prepaid Visa card?
- 6 How much money can you put on a prepaid Visa card?
- 7 Where can I get Visa gift cards without a fee?
- 8 How much is a $100 Visa gift card?
- 9 What is the fee for a $500 Visa gift card?
- 10 Can I get cash from a Visa gift card?
- 11 Why does my Visa gift card keep getting declined?
- 12 Do all prepaid cards have fees?
- 13 Where can I get a visa gift card?
- 14 How can I get cash from a vanilla visa gift card?
- 15 Can you use a Visa gift card anywhere?
How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
Walmart MoneyCard Pricing
|Card Purchase Fee||$1.00|
|Direct Deposit Reload||No fee|
|Reload via Walmart check cashing||No fee|
How much are Visa gift cards?
Some gift cards charge variable activation fees based on the dollar amount loaded onto the card. For example, at GiftCards.com, the activation fee is currently $2.95 for a custom Visa gift card with a balance of up to $74.99. It costs $3.95 to get a gift card in the dollar amount of $75 to $149.99.
Does Walmart charge a fee for Visa gift cards?
Fees: A one-time Purchase Charge in the amount of $3.94 is charged for each $50 Gift Card at the time of purchase, except where prohibited by law: NO FEES WILL BE APPLIED TO THE GIFT CARD AFTER PURCHASE (including dormancy, service or other fees ). Expiration: The funds on the Gift Card never expire.
Can I get a Visa gift card at Walmart?
25 Walmart Visa Gift Card is accepted everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the U.S. Register your card on www.WalmartGift.com. Specifications.
|Manufacturer||Green Dot Corporation|
How much is a prepaid Visa card?
Card purchase fee: Free online; at retail locations, it can cost up to $3.95. Activation fee: None. Monthly fees: You pay $6.95 per month.
How much money can you put on a prepaid Visa card?
The day by day money load limit doesn’t have any significant bearing to different strategies for adding cash to the prepaid credit card, such as immediate store, bank moves, or portable check stores. Money load limits range from $500 every day to as much as $10,000.
Where can I get Visa gift cards without a fee?
Local Financial Institutions. Check with your local bank or credit union to find out if Visa gift cards without activation fees are available for you to purchase. Many financial institutions offer these products to existing customers, and if you can purchase locally, you may be able to avoid a shipping fee.
How much is a $100 Visa gift card?
Compare with similar items
|This item $100 Visa Gift Card (plus $5.95 Purchase Fee)||$100 Mastercard Gift Card (plus $5.95 Purchase Fee) #1 Best Seller|
|Add to Cart||Add to Cart|
|Customer Rating||4.8 out of 5 stars (18022)||4.8 out of 5 stars (1995)|
|Sold By||Amazon Payments, Inc.||Amazon Payments, Inc.|
What is the fee for a $500 Visa gift card?
Gift card values from $75.00 to $149.99 have a $3.95 fee. Gift card values from $150 to $249.99 have a $4.95 fee. Gift card values from $250.00 to $349.99 have a $5.95 fee. Gift card values from $350.00 to $500.00 have a $6.95 fee.
Can I get cash from a Visa gift card?
If you have a Visa gift card and are wondering if you can get cash from it, the short answer is probably not. Though the two cards are similar, only prepaid cards can be used to get cash from an ATM or to get “ cash back” from a merchant. Gift cards cannot.
Why does my Visa gift card keep getting declined?
Visa gift cards are linked to bank accounts that generally must be activated in order to receive transactions. Inactive cards will be declined if used for payment because the associated bank accounts are not ready to be used. Think of the hundreds of gift cards found on racks at the grocery store.
Do all prepaid cards have fees?
Not all prepaid cards charge the same fees to check your balance, with most cards offering at least one free option to check account balance. For example, you might be able to check your balance online for free or request the balance information by email or text.
Where can I get a visa gift card?
Visa Gift Cards are Sold in Stores Walk into any major grocery store, drug store or gas station and you will likely find a rack of gift cards. Among the cards for stores and restaurants, you’ll also see general purpose gift cards powered by major credit card companies.
How can I get cash from a vanilla visa gift card?
How to convert Visa gift cards to cash
- Use your Visa gift card to buy other merchants’ gift cards.
- Add it to your PayPal wallet.
- Add it to your Venmo account.
- Pay your bills with your Visa gift card.
- Go to a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk to trade it in.
- Sell your Visa gift card through an app.
- Convert your Visa gift card to cash by selling it to a website.
Can you use a Visa gift card anywhere?
Yes. You can use your Visa Gift card anywhere Visa cards are accepted. To make a purchase greater than the balance on your Visa Gift card, a merchant may accept a second payment method (credit card, debit card, cash or cheque) to cover the difference if their policy allows.