Visa to Russia
|Type of Visa
|Processing Period (business days)
|Single-entry tourist visa up to 30 days
|Double-entry tourist visa up to 30 days
- On these circumstances, Russia allows only 2 weeks for that person to stay in the country along as he/ she should process his/ her exit from Russia promptly. How much does a Russian Tourist visa cost? All visas (single, double and multiple entries) to Russia cost $160. Click here to get your Russia tourist visa fast.
How much does the Russian visa cost? The total cost of a tourist visa at the Russian Embassy or Consulate is $198. There are $160 for consular taxes, $38 for administrative fees, $18 for the letter of invitation. The total is $216 per visa per single entry visa for a person.
- 1 How much is visa to Russia from UK?
- 2 How much is a visa to Russia from Australia?
- 3 Are Russian visas free?
- 4 Is Russia visa-free for Indian?
- 5 Can I bring my girlfriend to UK?
- 6 Can I get a Russian visa online?
- 7 Is it hard to get visa to Russia?
- 8 How long Russian visa takes?
- 9 Is Moscow safe?
- 10 Which countries do not need visa for Russia?
- 11 How long can you stay in Russia without a visa?
- 12 Do I need a visa to go to Moscow?
- 13 Is Russia cheaper than India?
- 14 Is Russia expensive for Indian tourists?
- 15 Which country is Russia’s best friend?
How much is visa to Russia from UK?
Russia tourist visa fees for citizens of United Kingdom
|Type of visa
|Validity Maximum validity refers to the period over which you are allowed to enter a given country. Validity of visa starts from the date of issuance of visa.
|up to 1 month
|up to 1 month
How much is a visa to Russia from Australia?
The actual visa consular fee: AUD$120 for a tourist single entry visa (processed within 4-10 business days) or AUD$240 for an expedited Visa (processed in 1-3 business days). Double-entry (or multiple-entry) visas are more expensive.
Are Russian visas free?
To entry the Russian Federation, visa is not required for: citizens of visa – free countries entering Russia for a specific period (from 30 to 90 days) and for specific purpose (tourism, business, etc.) and with some restrictions. citizens of all countries for some types of visa – free trips.
Is Russia visa-free for Indian?
To enter the Russian Federation, citizens of the Republic of India need a visa. Visa – free entrance to the Russian Federation is granted to: citizens of the Republic of India – holders of diplomatic and official passports for a period of up to 90 days; citizens of the Republic of India – members of aircraft crews.
Can I bring my girlfriend to UK?
You need to be earning a certain amount, or have enough savings, in order to bring your partner to the UK to live. This is called ‘meeting the financial requirement’. If you’re just bringing your partner and no children, you’ll need an income of at least £18,600 per year before tax.
Can I get a Russian visa online?
A VISA HAS TO BE STAMPED INTO YOUR PASSPORT BY THE RUSSIAN CONSULATE! If you would like to apply for a Business Invitation (telex) you can do so online now.
Is it hard to get visa to Russia?
Keep in mind most visitors need a visa to enter Russia. Getting one is not difficult. All you need to do is go to your local Russian embassy and apply for one. However, before you apply you will need to have an invitation letter.
How long Russian visa takes?
How long does it take to get a Russian visa and how much does it cost? It takes between 4 working days and 6 weeks to get your Russian visa depending upon the type that you need. The cost also varies according to the visa’s type and how quickly you need it.
Is Moscow safe?
No country is totally crime-free; Russia is no different. Major cities such as Moscow and St. Petersburg see their fair share of petty crime such as pickpocketing, theft, etc. As in any big city, you should be careful of your belongings when traveling, especially when in crowded places or touristy areas.
Which countries do not need visa for Russia?
Who does not need a visa to Russia?
- Andorra (for visits of up to 90 days in any 360-day period).
- Argentina (for visits of up to 90 days in any 180-day period (starting from the day of first entry)).
- Bolivia (for visits of up to 90 days)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (up to 30 days for tourists and up to 90 days for other visitors).
How long can you stay in Russia without a visa?
The US passport holders can stay in Russia up to 180 days in a row. A tourist or business visa cannot be extended.
Do I need a visa to go to Moscow?
Visas. You’ll need to get a visa from the Russian Embassy before you travel. The Russian government requires biometric fingerprinting from all foreign nationals, including British nationals, when entering Russia.
Is Russia cheaper than India?
India is 21.8% cheaper than Russia.
Is Russia expensive for Indian tourists?
How expensive is travel to Russia? Moscow and St Petersburg are the most expensive cities in Russia. For example, you can stay at a 5* hotel in Moscow for $200-300 per night at an average. However, the cost of travelling is low in Moscow and St Petersburg.
Which country is Russia’s best friend?
After the Dissolution of the Soviet Union, Russia inherited its close relationship with India which resulted in both nations sharing a Special Relationship. Russia and India both term this relationship as a “special and privileged strategic partnership”.