India Tourist Visa Requirements
- Passport valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date in India, and two blank pages.
- An image of the passport biographical page.
- A recent applicant’s photograph, passport-style.
- Credit or debit card to pay the India online visa fee.
How do I get a tourist visa for India?
- Visit the appropriate website. You can apply for an India visa by visiting www.indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa. Click on “Regular Visa Application” to apply for your visa. If you intend to visit India as a tourist for 60 days or less, then you can apply for an e-Tourist visa, if you are eligible.
Through the online application form, you can submit an Indian visa application for yourself and/or other travellers. Applying takes about ten minutes. The total fees of £109.95 per person can be paid for safely and reliably through Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal. The Indian visa is sent by e-mail within one week (view example).Travel purpose:
Tourist, business or medicalValidity:
365 days, unlimited number of trips
- 1 How much is a tourist visa to India?
- 2 How can a Filipino get an Indian tourist visa?
- 3 What documents do I need for Indian tourist visa?
- 4 How much is India visa fee for Malaysian?
- 5 Can I get a 5 year tourist visa for India?
- 6 How long does Indian tourist visa take?
- 7 Can I go to India without visa?
- 8 How much bank balance is required for Philippines visa?
- 9 Can Indian citizen get visa on arrival in Philippines?
- 10 How much is a 10 year Indian visa?
- 11 How do I apply for a tourist visa?
- 12 Can I apply for an Indian visa online?
- 13 Is Malaysian visa free to India for 2020?
- 14 Is Malaysia costly than India?
- 15 Can Indian travel to Malaysia now?
How much is a tourist visa to India?
Fast facts. Length of trip permitted under the e- Tourist visa: 30 days for the short-stay visa and up to 180 continuous days for the longer term visa. Passport validity needed: Six months from the date of arrival in India. Cost: From US$10 (around £8).
How can a Filipino get an Indian tourist visa?
ANOTHER OPTION: DIRECT E- VISA APPLICATION STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE
- STEP 1: Apply online. Fill in the required details on the Indian E- Visa Application Page.
- STEP 2: Upload your documents.
- STEP 3: Settle the visa fee.
- STEP 4: Wait for your visa!
What documents do I need for Indian tourist visa?
Documents Required For VISA
- Passport, in original, with a minimum validity of six months as on the date of submission of application for visa.
- One recent passport-size colour photograph depicting full face.
- Proof of Residence: Either a copy of National ID Card or Utility Bill such as electricity, telephone or water bill.
How much is India visa fee for Malaysian?
It will cost citizens of Malaysia $25 for an Indian E-Tourist visa. If you want to process your visa through a Visa agent they will charge an additional $20 as their service charge.
Can I get a 5 year tourist visa for India?
The five year long term entry visa is only available to “oversea citizens of India “or OCI.
How long does Indian tourist visa take?
Standard processing – 5 days. Because it is the cheapest option, most applicants go for standard. It only costs USD 86.00 (service fees included). Rush processing – 3 days.
Can I go to India without visa?
Yes. All foreign citizens wishing to travel to India require a visa, even minors.
How much bank balance is required for Philippines visa?
8)Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with bank seal and sign on each page, having minimum balance of 1 lakh rupees per applicant.
Can Indian citizen get visa on arrival in Philippines?
Currently, the Philippines do not offer the option of visa on arrival for Indian nationals. As a result, you must apply for a visa before travelling to the country. With no availability of Philippines visa on arrival for Indian citizens, it is advisable to apply for a visa as soon as you can.
How much is a 10 year Indian visa?
The tourist visa to India with validity for up to 10 years will cost $100 to US citizens. They will have to pay $160 for a single-entry business visa to India for a period of 12 months, and $270 for a multiple-entry business visa to India with validity up to 10 years.
How do I apply for a tourist visa?
How to Apply
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form.
- Schedule your appointment on this web page. You will need three pieces of information in order to schedule your appointment:
- Visit the U.S. Embassy/Consulate on the date and time of your visa interview.
Can I apply for an Indian visa online?
Getting an Indian visa online can be done 24/7 through this website. A choice can be made between the “eTourist”, “eMedical” or “eBusiness” variant. Through the online application form, you can submit an Indian visa application for yourself and/or other travellers.
Is Malaysian visa free to India for 2020?
For the entire 2020, Malaysia is going to open 15-day visa – free travel for people from India and China. Indian travellers only need to register themselves on the electronic travel registration and information (eNTRI) system. The ministry said entry without a visa via eNTRI is an improvement over Visa on Arrival.
Is Malaysia costly than India?
Malaysia is 95.8% more expensive than India.
Can Indian travel to Malaysia now?
Yes. All Indians require a prior Malaysia visa before travelling to Malaysia. You can either get the Malaysia visa electronically (online) with an eNTRI or e-Visa or can apply for the visa at the Malaysian Embassy or Consulate via the Visa application centers in India.