8 Tips for Filling Out Chinese Visa Application Form
- Current Occupations and Employer/School.
- Major Purpose of Visit.
- Intended Number of Entries & Duration of Stay.
- Expected Date of Arrival in China.
- Travel Itinerary.
- Background Check.
- Only Typewritten Application Forms Are Accepted.
25 mei 2021
What documents do I need to apply for a Chinese visa?
- Basic documents required for a Chinese visa application A valid passport with at least 2 blank pages and at least six months of validity from the expiry date of your visa. A completed China visa application form. This can be filled out online and then printed; handwritten forms are not accepted.
Step1: Go to China online visa application website ( https://cova.cs.mfa.gov.cn ). Step2: Fill 10 pages online form and save. Step3: After completing application Submit application. If you have any question about online visa application form you can ask in the comments below and you will get reply.
- 1 How much is China visa from Kenya?
- 2 What documents are needed for Chinese visa application?
- 3 How do I apply for a visa to China?
- 4 How can I fill DS 160 form after submission?
- 5 How much does it cost from Kenya to China?
- 6 How can I apply for China visa online?
- 7 Do you need invitation letter for Chinese visa?
- 8 How much is China visa fee?
- 9 How fast can you get a Chinese visa?
- 10 Can I go to China without a visa?
- 11 How long does visa processing take?
- 12 Is it hard to get a Chinese visa?
- 13 Can I book visa appointment without submitting DS-160?
- 14 Can I fill two DS-160 form?
- 15 How many days DS-160 is valid?
How much is China visa from Kenya?
Regular Visa Fee per Person
What documents are needed for Chinese visa application?
- Passport. Original passport with at least one blank visa page and valid for at least 6 months.
- Passport photocopy. One photocopy of data and photo pages of the passport.
- Visa Application Form.
- Proof of legal status of non-American applicant.
- Previous Chinese passport or Chinese visa.
How do I apply for a visa to China?
Basic Requirements: Applicants should fill in one visa application form accurately and appropriately with one recent passport size photograph. Applicant’s passport should be valid for at least six months with two blank visa pages. The Visa applicant may look for a travel agency to apply on his/her behalf.
How can I fill DS 160 form after submission?
Go into the Consular Electronic Application Center website, and select the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you submitted your application, and click the “Retrieve An Application ” button. On the next page, “Retrieve a DS – 160 Application,” provide your application ID number, and other information as requested.
How much does it cost from Kenya to China?
Flights to Cities in China
|Nairobi to Guangzhou||$1715|
|Nairobi to Beijing||$5441|
|Nairobi to Shanghai||$3751|
|Nairobi to Hangzhou||$1700|
How can I apply for China visa online?
4 easy steps to get your CHINA Visa
- Submit Documents. Submit your Documents Online (selected destinations) or at the Branch.
- Receive Visa. Get Real Time Updates on your Visa Status and Receive Visa without hassles.
- Get Quote.
- Pay Online.
- Submit Documents.
- Receive Visa.
- Get Quote.
- Pay Online.
Do you need invitation letter for Chinese visa?
If you are invited to travel to China by your friends or travel agency, an visa invitation letter is needed. However, independent travelers can choose to submit travel itinerary (proof of air ticket booking and hotel reservation) only.
How much is China visa fee?
|Number of Entry||U.S. Citizens||Citizens of Third Countries|
|Multiple Entries for 6 Months||$140||$60|
|Multiple Entries for 12 Months or more||$140||$90|
How fast can you get a Chinese visa?
Normally, it takes about 4 to 5 business days for applicant to get a China Visa, and the accurate collection date will be noted on the pick-up slip. If you submit China Tourist Visa (L Visa ) on Monday, you can pick up on Thursday.
Can I go to China without a visa?
The government of the People’s Republic of China allows holders of normal passports issued by some countries to travel to Mainland China for tourism or business purposes for up to 15, 30 or 90 days without having to obtain a visa.
How long does visa processing take?
It takes from 3 to 5 weeks for a US visa application to get processed. After the processing, the applicant can get a positive reply on their application, and the consulate will deliver the document. The delivery of the visa can take up to two other workdays.
Is it hard to get a Chinese visa?
Is it hard to get a Chinese visa? It is not difficult to travel to China and aplly for visa. You only need to prepare the materials specified by the Chinese embassy in accordance with the requirements. You’d better find a visa agency to do the job.
Can I book visa appointment without submitting DS-160?
The Form DS – 160 must be submitted online and the printed confirmation page must be brought to the interview. The Embassy or Consulate will not accept handwritten or typed applications and you will not be permitted to attend your interview without a Form DS – 160 confirmation page.
Can I fill two DS-160 form?
Yes, you can use information from a previously submitted DS – 160 to populate some fields on a new form.
How many days DS-160 is valid?
You may complete your Form DS-160 over time, as long as you saved your progress. You have 30 days to return to a partially completed application and complete the DS-160. To access your application after 30 days, you must save it to your computer hard drive or USD flash drive.