Where to apply for a Cambodian visa:
- At the airport. If you’re from most countries, you can get a visa on arrival at the Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, and Sihanoukville airports.
- Online. Another option is the Cambodian e-visa, which can be obtained online.
- At a land border crossing.
5 okt. 2021
What do I need to get a visa for Cambodia?
- Passport A valid passport with at six months until expiry and a blank page.
- Cambodia Visa Photo Requirements A 4 X 6 color photo with white background.
- Accommodation Proof in Cambodia While they don’t ask for the proof of accommodation,you need to fill in your address in Cambodia in the application form.
A Cambodian visa can be applied for by mail or in person at a Cambodian embassy or consulate. Each applicant must complete the visa application form and submit it to the embassy together with: Original passport with at least 6 months validity One recent, passport-sized photograph (2 inches x 2 inches or 35mm x 45mm)
- 1 How much does a Cambodian visa cost?
- 2 Can I get a Cambodia visa on arrival?
- 3 Is Cambodia visa free for Indian?
- 4 How long does it take to get a visa for Cambodia?
- 5 Do I need a visa to go to Cambodia?
- 6 How do I get residency in Cambodia?
- 7 Which countries can get visa on arrival in Cambodia?
- 8 How many types of visa are there in Cambodia?
- 9 How do I get an eVisa?
- 10 How do Indians get a visa for Cambodia?
- 11 How can I go to Cambodia from India?
- 12 Can foreigners work in Cambodia?
- 13 Can you travel to Cambodia right now?
How much does a Cambodian visa cost?
The 30-day tourist visa is available to travelers in advance or on arrival (for most nationalities) for a cost of $30 if you get it directly at the airport. The tourist visa is single entry only, and can be renewed once for an additional 30 days for a fee of between $30 and $50.
Can I get a Cambodia visa on arrival?
This process can take some time. The applicant must have a passport with a minimum of 6 months’ validity from the date of entry to Cambodia and must also provide two (2) passport-sized color photographs. The Cambodian visa on arrival allows the foreign traveler to enter the country and stay for a maximum of 30 days.
Is Cambodia visa free for Indian?
Cambodia. Indians can obtain a Visa on Arrival for Cambodia, for a maximum stay of 30 days. You must have a passport-sized photo, sufficient funds to cover your stay in Cambodia, and travel documents like a completed visa application form and confirmed flight tickets.
How long does it take to get a visa for Cambodia?
Usually this happens within 24 hours, or at maximum several days after applying. If you submit your application more than 30 days before arriving in Cambodia, it will be processed exactly 30 days before your date of arrival, so that the visa is valid for your entire stay.
Do I need a visa to go to Cambodia?
You will need a valid passport and a Cambodian visa to enter Cambodia. Tourist and business visas are valid for one month from the date of entry into Cambodia. Tourists and business travelers may also obtain a Cambodian visa at the airports in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, and at all major border crossings.
How do I get residency in Cambodia?
Cambodia does not offer permanent residency as its ordinary visa can be extended indefinitely. As a result, foreigners who wish to stay in Cambodia for a long period may either obtain and extend their business or ordinary visas, or apply for Cambodian citizenship.
Which countries can get visa on arrival in Cambodia?
Most nationalities can obtain Cambodia Visa on Arrival (VOA) at all international airports, seaports and land borders crossings in Thailand, Vietnam and Laos.
How many types of visa are there in Cambodia?
There are two types of Cambodia visas you can extend without leaving the country: TOURIST (T) Visa or ORDINARY (E) Visa. There are 4 different types of Ordinary (E) Visas: (EB) Visa: Business, (EG) Visa for those searching for employment, (ER) Visa for Retirement, and (ES) Visa for Students.
How do I get an eVisa?
E-VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- Apply online. Upload Photo and Passport Page.
- Pay eVisa fee online. Using Credit / Debit card / Payment Wallet.
- Receive ETA Online. Electronic Travel Authorization/ETA Will be sent to your e-mail.
- Fly To India. Print ETA and present at Immigration Check Post where eVisa will be stamped on passport.
How do Indians get a visa for Cambodia?
With the new eVisa, Indian travelers can enter Cambodia without having to acquire a visa at the airport or by going to the Cambodia embassy. Instead, all you need to do is complete the online application form and pay with your credit or debit card.
How can I go to Cambodia from India?
One can board a flight from any of the major cities of India like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata. The major airports of Cambodia are Phnom Penh International Airport and Siem Reap International Airport. The ideal flight duration from India to Cambodia is 6 hours with one stop.
Can foreigners work in Cambodia?
Types of Work Visas in Cambodia All foreign nationals coming to Cambodia for work must obtain an E-class visa, previously known as a business or ordinary visa, valid for 30 days. They must also obtain a work permit and employment card through the Ministry of Labor and Vocational Training (MLVT).
Can you travel to Cambodia right now?
Visa Entry Requirements For Cambodia During COVID-19. The e-visa and visa-on-arrival programs are currently suspended. All travelers must present a valid visa issued by a Cambodian Embassy or Consulate. Cambodian Embassies are not issuing tourist visas at this time.