To apply for a Russian Tourist Visa, you will need the following documents:
- Original passport, valid for more than 6 months with at least 2 blank pages for your visa and entry/exit stamps.
- Application form.
- One passport-type photograph.
- Tourist visa support documents (hotel voucher and confirmation of tourist acceptance)
Who needs a visa to enter Russia?
- Foreign nationals of most states need to obtain a visa to visit Russia. All citizens of EU, the United States, Japan, the countries of Africa and Asia, etc. are required to apply for visa to come to Russia. Contact the Russian Consulate in the country of reception of the visa to confirm you need a visa to enter Russia.
Step 3: Apply for a Russian Visa
- Print out your Russian visa invtation (that you obtained in Step 1 via the online tourist visa or business visa form).
- Print out the Russian visa application form and write down its number (you obtained it in Step 2 via visa.kdmid.ru)
- Apply through an authorized visa center depending on the country you’re in: USA, Europe, Asia, UK ( Scotland ), Australia (see this list of all Russian visa centers
- After submitting your visa application, you will get your Russian visa within 3 to 14 days (depending on the fee you pay).
- 1 How do I get a tourist visa for Russia?
- 2 How much does it cost to get a Russian visa?
- 3 How long does it take to get a visa to Russia?
- 4 Can I go to Russia without a visa?
- 5 Can I get a Russian visa online?
- 6 Can a Russian woman get a tourist visa?
- 7 How do I get an invitation letter from Russia?
- 8 Is it easy to visit Russia?
- 9 How much does it cost to go to Russia?
- 10 How do I get an invitation letter for Russian visa?
- 11 Which country is most difficult to get visa?
- 12 Is it safe to travel in Russia?
- 13 How long can I stay in Russia without a visa?
- 14 Who can visit Russia without visa?
- 15 Who needs a visa to go to Russia?
How do I get a tourist visa for Russia?
- Have a valid passport.
- Set your itinerary: Cities and Hotels.
- Get a letter of invitation or visa support.
- Fill out the Visa Application Form.
- Print the Visa Application Form, sign it, and glue a photo.
- Take all of your documents to the Russian Visa Center (or consulate)
- Collect your passport with your visa.
How much does it cost to get a Russian visa?
Visa Fees At A Glance
|NUMBER OF ENTRIES||CONSULAR FEE REGULAR* / EXPEDITED**|
|Single Entry**||$160 / $160|
|Double Entry**||$160 / $160|
|3 Year Multiple Entry **||$160 / $160|
How long does it take to get a visa to Russia?
It takes between 4 working days and 6 weeks to get your Russian visa depending upon the type that you need. The cost also varies according to the visa’s type and how quickly you need it. Please see our visa -specific pages for Russian visas (accessible here) for price options.
Can I go to Russia without a visa?
To enter Russia for any purpose, a U.S. citizen must possess a valid U.S. passport and a bona fide visa issued by a Russian Embassy or Consulate. Travelers who arrive in Russia without an entry visa will not be permitted to enter the country, and face immediate return to the point of embarkation at their own expense.
Can I get a Russian visa online?
A VISA HAS TO BE STAMPED INTO YOUR PASSPORT BY THE RUSSIAN CONSULATE! If you would like to apply for a Business Invitation (telex) you can do so online now.
Can a Russian woman get a tourist visa?
According to the visa policy of the United States, Russian citizens cannot travel to the US for business or tourism purposes unless they apply for a US B1/B2 Visa.
How do I get an invitation letter from Russia?
This company must request it through the General Directorate of Immigration of the Ministry of the Interior of Russia. The invitation letter can be in print format (requires mailing) or in electronic format. You can also obtain it on your own, buying an invitation letter.
Is it easy to visit Russia?
Russia is known for its unnavigable bureaucracy, but thankfully, travel to Russia has become easier since Soviet times. You’ll still have to register, and you still need a visa, but Russia travel is as easy as it is enjoyable, if you bear in mind the following tips.
How much does it cost to go to Russia?
In total, an 8-day trip, staying in good 4-star hotels and eating in restaurants can cost around $1,800 per person, including all expenses: visa, insurance, plane ticket, accommodation, transportation, sightseeing tours, museums, restaurants (breakfast, lunch and dinner), shopping in stores and SIM card.
How do I get an invitation letter for Russian visa?
If you want to travel to Russia, you need a Russian visa. In order to get the visa, you must first get a visa invitation letter (also known as visa support). After you obtain the invitation, you can submit your Russian visa application to one of the processing centers authorized by your nearest Russian consulate.
Which country is most difficult to get visa?
Hardest countries to get a visa
- North Korea.
- Saudi Arabia.
Is it safe to travel in Russia?
No country is totally crime-free; Russia is no different. Major cities such as Moscow and St. Petersburg see their fair share of petty crime such as pickpocketing, theft, etc. As in any big city, you should be careful of your belongings when traveling, especially when in crowded places or touristy areas.
How long can I stay in Russia without a visa?
The US passport holders can stay in Russia up to 180 days in a row. A tourist or business visa cannot be extended.
Who can visit Russia without visa?
Who does not need a visa to Russia?
- Andorra (for visits of up to 90 days in any 360-day period).
- Argentina (for visits of up to 90 days in any 180-day period (starting from the day of first entry)).
- Bolivia (for visits of up to 90 days)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (up to 30 days for tourists and up to 90 days for other visitors).
Who needs a visa to go to Russia?
Russian visa is required for most countries of the world, except countries of South America and some countries in the Middle East and Asia. Citizens of other countries are required to obtain a visa for entry into the territory of the Russian Federation. However, in some cases, a visa is not necessary.