Applicants holding ordinary passport are required to submit their visa applications to the Chinese Visa Application Center located in 6th floor Rijswijkseweg 60(Ortel Mobile Building),2516 EH,Den Haag. Website: http://www.visaforchina.org.
- Mail application should be sent to: the Visa Office of the Chinese Embassy, 2201 Wisconsin Ave, N.W. Suite 110, Washington D.C., 20007. Write down big letters “Authentication Application” on the up-right corner of your envelope, so our staff can easily sort out the mails and avoid any delaying. Requirement for Return Envel op
If you plan to apply for Chinese Visa in US, Afghanistan, Armenia, Bahrain, Lebanon, Pakistan, Bulgaria, Norway, Guyana and etc, you must make the submission directly to the Chinese Embassy and Consulates by using the COVA (China Visa Online Application) and AVAS (Appointment for Visa Application Submission) systems.
- 1 How do I apply for a Chinese visa in South Africa?
- 2 Where do I send my Chinese visa application?
- 3 Can I mail my Chinese visa application?
- 4 Do I need to make appointment for Chinese visa?
- 5 How much does a Chinese visa cost in South Africa 2019?
- 6 What documents are needed for Chinese visa application?
- 7 How much is China visa fee?
- 8 Is it hard to get a Chinese visa?
- 9 How do I apply for a Chinese visa online?
- 10 What is a Chinese service visa?
- 11 What is China M Visa?
- 12 Can I still get a visa to China?
- 13 Can I get a 10 year visa for China?
- 14 How long does it take for a Chinese visa to be approved?
- 15 How do I make an appointment for a Chinese visa?
How do I apply for a Chinese visa in South Africa?
How to Apply
- Make an appointment with your closest CVASC.
- Have all your required documents and photos printed.
- Submit your documents and photos at the CVASC.
- Collect your pick-up form (you will receive this after applying ).
- When notified, return with the pick-up form to collect your visa and passport.
Where do I send my Chinese visa application?
You may apply for a visa at a Chinese Embassy or Consulate General based on your State of residence. (Check Service Area Map). You need to complete and sign the visa form and prepare necessary supporting documents and have your friend or a visa service help submit your application.
Can I mail my Chinese visa application?
1. Mailing visa application is no longer accepted, and applicants are required to submit the applications in person. However, mailing back service is still available.
Do I need to make appointment for Chinese visa?
Application via a booked appointment is compulsory. Except humanitarian visa, the Visa Centre can’t accept any application without an appointment. The appointment contact information must be same as tha applicant or one of the applicant’s personal information if applying together.
How much does a Chinese visa cost in South Africa 2019?
|3-month Single Entry
|6-month Double Entry
What documents are needed for Chinese visa application?
- Passport. Original passport with at least one blank visa page and valid for at least 6 months.
- Passport photocopy. One photocopy of data and photo pages of the passport.
- Visa Application Form.
- Proof of legal status of non-American applicant.
- Previous Chinese passport or Chinese visa.
How much is China visa fee?
China visa fees vary enormously according to your nationality, the number of entries required, the country you are applying in, and whether you want an express service. Generally the cost is $140 for an American citizen, and for citizens of other countries, the fee ranges from $30 to $90.
Is it hard to get a Chinese visa?
Is it hard to get a Chinese visa? It is not difficult to travel to China and aplly for visa. You only need to prepare the materials specified by the Chinese embassy in accordance with the requirements. You’d better find a visa agency to do the job.
How do I apply for a Chinese visa online?
How to Apply for a China Visa
- Check whether you need a visa. An essential thing to do is to check whether you need a visa before starting the following process.
- Check which visa you need to get.
- Prepare all documents needed.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the fee and pick up your visa.
What is a Chinese service visa?
What is a Chinese Visa? A visa is a travel document issued by authorized government agencies to foreign citizens applying to enter, exit from or transit through the host country’s territory based on the host country’s laws and regulations.
What is China M Visa?
Business M visa is issued to those who intend to go to China for commercial and trade activities. M Visa is usually issued for single-entry, double-entry or multiple-entry. M visa can be issued up to 10 years. The duration of stay (each visit) is normally 30-60 days based on particular Chinese Consulate.
Can I still get a visa to China?
Entry & Exit: Obtain a visa prior to arrival and have a passport with at least six months’ validity remaining. The lack of either will result in a fine and immediate deportation. Apply for a ten-year multiple entry visa, useful for repeated travel, or trips to Hong Kong or Macau with returns to China.
Can I get a 10 year visa for China?
Most U.S. passport holders eligible for Chinese short term business (M) and tourist (L) visas will be issued multiple-entry visas valid for 10 years. In order to be eligible for 10 year visas, US passport holders must have more than 1 year validity remaining on their passport.
How long does it take for a Chinese visa to be approved?
Normally, it takes about 4 to 5 business days for applicant to get a China Visa, and the accurate collection date will be noted on the pick-up slip. If you submit China Tourist Visa (L Visa ) on Monday, you can pick up on Thursday.
How do I make an appointment for a Chinese visa?
After completing the form online, the applicants may enter the visa appointment interface by clicking the button of “Start to book appointment “, or afterwards log on Appointment for Visa Application Submission (AVAS) http://avas.cs.mfa.gov.cn, enter your contact information and Application ID to make an appointment for