Ø STEP 1: Select a visa category that best describes your trip to China and prepare your visa application including necessary supporting documents accordingly. Ø STEP 2: Submit your application to the Visa Office of Chinese Embassy/ Consulate General based on your State of residence (Locate a Visa Office that serves your state)
- 1 How do you fill out a Chinese visa application?
- 2 What documents are needed for Chinese visa application?
- 3 What are the requirements to get a Chinese visa?
- 4 How much is China visa from Kenya?
- 5 How do I apply for a Chinese visa online?
- 6 How much is China visa fee?
- 7 Do you need invitation letter for Chinese visa?
- 8 How fast can you get a Chinese visa?
- 9 Can I get a 10 year visa for China?
- 10 Is it hard to get a visa to China?
- 11 How long can I stay in China without a visa?
- 12 Is bank statement required for visa?
- 13 How much does it cost from Kenya to China?
- 14 Who is Kenya’s ambassador to China?
How do you fill out a Chinese visa application?
Here are some tips for filling out a Chinese Visa Application Form.
- Current Occupations and Employer/School.
- Major Purpose of Visit.
- Intended Number of Entries & Duration of Stay.
- Expected Date of Arrival in China.
- Travel Itinerary.
- Background Check.
- Only Typewritten Application Forms Are Accepted.
What documents are needed for Chinese visa application?
- Passport. Original passport with at least one blank visa page and valid for at least 6 months.
- Passport photocopy. One photocopy of data and photo pages of the passport.
- Visa Application Form.
- Proof of legal status of non-American applicant.
- Previous Chinese passport or Chinese visa.
What are the requirements to get a Chinese visa?
LIST OF CHINESE VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Original Passports. Original copy of your CURRENT passport.
- Accomplished application form. Must be computerized or filled out digitally.
- Two (2) recent photographs. Photo size: 48mm x 33mm.
- Travel itinerary.
- Flight reservations or tickets.
- Hotel reservations.
How much is China visa from Kenya?
Regular Visa Fee per Person
How do I apply for a Chinese visa online?
How to Apply for a China Visa
- Check whether you need a visa. An essential thing to do is to check whether you need a visa before starting the following process.
- Check which visa you need to get.
- Prepare all documents needed.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the fee and pick up your visa.
How much is China visa fee?
China visa fees vary enormously according to your nationality, the number of entries required, the country you are applying in, and whether you want an express service. Generally the cost is $140 for an American citizen, and for citizens of other countries, the fee ranges from $30 to $90.
Do you need invitation letter for Chinese visa?
If you are invited to travel to China by your friends or travel agency, an visa invitation letter is needed. However, independent travelers can choose to submit travel itinerary (proof of air ticket booking and hotel reservation) only.
How fast can you get a Chinese visa?
Normally, it takes about 4 to 5 business days for applicant to get a China Visa, and the accurate collection date will be noted on the pick-up slip. If you submit China Tourist Visa (L Visa ) on Monday, you can pick up on Thursday.
Can I get a 10 year visa for China?
Most U.S. passport holders eligible for Chinese short term business (M) and tourist (L) visas will be issued multiple-entry visas valid for 10 years. In order to be eligible for 10 year visas, US passport holders must have more than 1 year validity remaining on their passport.
Is it hard to get a visa to China?
1: China. Chinese Embassies are getting increasingly strict when it comes to visa applications. If you’re planning to stay for 30 days or less, they’ll generally issue your visa without any problems.
How long can I stay in China without a visa?
The government of the People’s Republic of China allows holders of normal passports issued by some countries to travel to Mainland China for tourism or business purposes for up to 15, 30 or 90 days without having to obtain a visa.
Is bank statement required for visa?
Supporting Documents: Bank statement of last 6 months with sufficient balance; updated and attested. Income Tax Returns/Form 16 for last 3 years. Sponsorship letter, Sponsor ID proof, Updated bank statement (if sponsored) Invitation letter from host company, Covering letter from Indian company (For Business visa )
How much does it cost from Kenya to China?
Flights to Cities in China
|Nairobi to Guangzhou||$1715|
|Nairobi to Beijing||$5441|
|Nairobi to Shanghai||$3751|
|Nairobi to Hangzhou||$1700|
Who is Kenya’s ambassador to China?
The Kenyan Ambassador in Beijing is the official representative of the Government in Nairobi to the Government of the People’s Republic of China. List of ambassadors of Kenya to China.
|Ambassador of Kenya to China|
|Incumbent Michael Denis Mukiri Kinyanjui since October 11, 2013|
|Inaugural holder||Simon Thuo Kairo|
|Formation||December 14, 1963|