- The fees for the Green Dot Prepaid Visa ® Card include a $7.95 monthly fee, a $3.00 ATM withdrawal fee, and a $5.95 * cash reload fee. However, the monthly fee will be waived if you load $1,000 or more in the previous monthly period. View additional details below.
Prepaid Visa cards can also be found in many popular retailers: grocery stores, gas stations, department stores, and more. How much does it cost to get a prepaid card? With some prepaid debit cards, loading the card at retailers can cost up to $4.95 for each transaction.
- 1 What is the fee for a prepaid Visa card?
- 2 How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
- 3 Are prepaid VISA cards free?
- 4 How do you buy a prepaid Visa card?
- 5 What is the best prepaid Visa card?
- 6 Does Family Dollar have prepaid Visa cards?
- 7 What is the highest amount you can put on a prepaid card?
- 8 Can I get a reloadable Visa card at Walmart?
- 9 How do Visa prepaid cards work?
- 10 What is the fee for a $500 Visa gift card?
- 11 What is the best prepaid credit card with no fees?
- 12 Are prepaid cards safe?
- 13 How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walgreens?
- 14 Where can you use Visa prepaid cards?
What is the fee for a prepaid Visa card?
With some prepaid debit cards, loading the card at retailers can cost up to $4.95 for each transaction. With the American Express Serve Free Reloads prepaid card, you pay zero for cash reloads. Here’s a look at the fees and features: Card purchase fee: Free online; at retail locations, it can cost up to $3.95.
How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
Walmart MoneyCard Pricing
|Card Purchase Fee||$1.00|
|Direct Deposit Reload||No fee|
|Reload via Walmart check cashing||No fee|
Are prepaid VISA cards free?
Prepaid cards are usually free if you sign up online. And since it’s a type of card that doesn’t charge interest like a credit card, prepaid card companies make money by charging fees for their services. We found 29 fees that prepaid cards charge, though some have a lot fewer.
How do you buy a prepaid Visa card?
How do I shop for and buy a prepaid card?
- Decide where you will want to use the card, and make sure the card you pick can be used at those locations.
- You can buy prepaid cards at retail locations (such as grocery stores and drug stores), online, over the phone, or from some banks and credit unions.
What is the best prepaid Visa card?
The 7 Best Prepaid Debit Cards of 2021
- Best for Cash Reloads: American Express Serve FREE Reloads.
- Best for Cash Rewards: American Express Serve Cash Back.
- Best for Direct Deposits: Netspend Prepaid.
- Best for No Fees: Starbucks Rewards Visa Prepaid Card.
- Best for Budgeting: Akimbo Prepaid MasterCard.
Does Family Dollar have prepaid Visa cards?
(Nasdaq:NTSP) announced today that it has entered into a distribution agreement to sell the NetSpend Visa ® Prepaid Debit Card at Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (NYSE:FDO) locations nationwide. Family Dollar and NetSpend plan to make the prepaid cards available in more than 7,200 locations beginning this month.
What is the highest amount you can put on a prepaid card?
Netspend Prepaid Visa – $15,000 The daily spending limit for the Netspend Prepaid Visa is $4,999, and the daily ATM limit is $940. Plus, you can load up to $7,500 in cash in a day.
Can I get a reloadable Visa card at Walmart?
Discover the advantage of reloadable debit cards for your banking needs. All the benefits of banking without the fees. Add cash for free at Walmart and manage your money with flexible, convenient tools.
How do Visa prepaid cards work?
A prepaid card is not linked to a checking account. Instead, it is pre-loaded with a balance of funds. Then each purchase you make is deducted from that balance. In most cases, you can’t spend more money than you have already loaded onto your prepaid card.
What is the fee for a $500 Visa gift card?
Gift card values from $75.00 to $149.99 have a $3.95 fee. Gift card values from $150 to $249.99 have a $4.95 fee. Gift card values from $250.00 to $349.99 have a $5.95 fee. Gift card values from $350.00 to $500.00 have a $6.95 fee.
What is the best prepaid credit card with no fees?
Netspend ® Prepaid Mastercard®, now a WWE partner® Pay everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. With Direct Deposit, you can get paid faster than a paper check. No overdraft fees on Card purchases. No late fees or interest charges because this is not a credit card.
Are prepaid cards safe?
No matter how bad someone’s credit, they can load cash onto a card and use it wherever credit and debit cards carrying the same logo are accepted. Prepaid cards are more secure than carrying cash.
How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walgreens?
Visit Walgreens and decide whether you’d like a Visa or Mastercard prepaid card. The cost for each card is $7.95 per month, but the fee will be waived for any month you load $1,000 or more to the card.
Where can you use Visa prepaid cards?
Most prepaid cards have a network logo ( Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) and can be used anywhere that brand is accepted. Some examples include grocery stores, department stores, gas stations, hotels, and for online shopping. Prepaid cards can also usually be used for purchases over the phone.