Visa Fees At A Glance
|NUMBER OF ENTRIES||CONSULAR FEE REGULAR* / EXPEDITED**|
|Single Entry**||$160 / $160|
|Double Entry**||$160 / $160|
|3 Year Multiple Entry **||$160 / $160|
- A multiple entry Tourist Visa is priced from $149 and is valid for up to three years. US citizens who need to visit Russia on business can also contact the Russian Visa Guide experts to process their visas.
A 3-year multiple visa-entry costs $160. In addition to the visa fee you have to pay the Russia Visa Application Centre Service Charge of 38 USD (including VAT) for each visa application. So, the total cost is 198 USD in the Russian Visa Center.
- 1 How long does it take for a US citizen to get a Russian visa?
- 2 How much does it cost to go to Russia from USA?
- 3 Do American citizens need a visa for Russia?
- 4 How do I get a visa for Russia from USA?
- 5 Can I apply for Russian visa online?
- 6 How much does a Russian visa cost?
- 7 What can you buy with 1 dollar in Russia?
- 8 What should you not wear in Russia?
- 9 How much is a Coke in Russia?
- 10 Can a Russian citizen visit the US?
- 11 Who can visit Russia without visa?
- 12 How long is a tourist visa in USA?
- 13 Can I visit St Petersburg without a visa?
- 14 How do I get an invitation letter from Russia?
- 15 Do US citizens need visa for Ukraine?
How long does it take for a US citizen to get a Russian visa?
It takes between 4 working days and 6 weeks to get your Russian visa depending upon the type that you need. The cost also varies according to the visa’s type and how quickly you need it. Please see our visa -specific pages for Russian visas (accessible here) for price options.
How much does it cost to go to Russia from USA?
Since the majority of people traveling to Russia do it by plane, the cost of the round trip ticket on average from USA can cost in summer around $800 per person (if you book in advance), though if you do a trip with stops, you can reduce this cost (more information in this article: How to find the cheapest flights to
Do American citizens need a visa for Russia?
To enter Russia for any purpose, a U.S. citizen must possess a valid U.S. passport and a bona fide visa issued by a Russian Embassy or Consulate. It is impossible to obtain an entry visa upon arrival, so travelers must apply for their visas well in advance.
How do I get a visa for Russia from USA?
- Have a valid passport.
- Set your itinerary: Cities and Hotels.
- Get a letter of invitation or visa support.
- Fill out the Visa Application Form.
- Print the Visa Application Form, sign it, and glue a photo.
- Take all of your documents to the Russian Visa Center (or consulate )
- Collect your passport with your visa.
Can I apply for Russian visa online?
Foreign applicants for Russian visas can apply directly to the Consular Division of the Embassy of the Russian Federation. All applications for Russian visas submitted in the United States must be prepared using the electronic visa application form at the website http:// visa.kdmid.ru.
How much does a Russian visa cost?
The Russia tourist visa costs $160.00 which does not include the administrative fees or letter of invitation letter fee. Please Note: there may be cheaper Russia Tourist visas available depending on your nationality. Enter your nationality into the visa checker to see all available visa types.
What can you buy with 1 dollar in Russia?
Prices for essential items in Russia 1 loaf of bread (550 g) — 29.9 rubles ($0.53) 1 box of eggs (a dozen) — 54.4 rubles ($0.96) 1 liter of milk (2.5%) — 56.3 rubles ($ 1 )
What should you not wear in Russia?
It would also be advised to avoid cutoffs jeans and tank tops. Women should wear a scarf to cover and men would not be allowed to enter in shorts. + If you are in Russia on business, pack a conservative skirt-suit with tights or stockings and smart shoes.
How much is a Coke in Russia?
Prices in restaurants in Russia.
|Meal in a cheap restaurant||500 RUB (300-1,000)|
|Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)||100 RUB (50-240)|
|Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)||180 RUB (100-400)|
|Coke /Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)||51 RUB (40-100)|
|Water (0.33 liter bottle)||32 RUB (20-64)|
Can a Russian citizen visit the US?
According to the visa policy of the United States, Russian citizens cannot travel to the US for business or tourism purposes unless they apply for a US B1/B2 Visa.
Who can visit Russia without visa?
Who does not need a visa to Russia?
- Andorra (for visits of up to 90 days in any 360-day period).
- Argentina (for visits of up to 90 days in any 180-day period (starting from the day of first entry)).
- Bolivia (for visits of up to 90 days)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (up to 30 days for tourists and up to 90 days for other visitors).
How long is a tourist visa in USA?
The quick answer to the question of how long a visitor can lawfully stay in the United States for most people is six months. To be more precise, once an admission is determined to be “fair and reasonable,” the default position is that the visitor is granted a six month time period to stay.
Can I visit St Petersburg without a visa?
Petersburg for 72 hours without a visa ( visa -free) If you arrive in St. Petersburg by air or by land (train, bus or car) you will need to obtain a visa beforehand; however, cruise passengers arriving at Russian ports can visit the city for a period of up to 72 hours without needing a visa.
How do I get an invitation letter from Russia?
If you want to travel to Russia, you need a Russian visa. In order to get the visa, you must first get a visa invitation letter (also known as visa support). After you obtain the invitation, you can submit your Russian visa application to one of the processing centers authorized by your nearest Russian consulate.
Do US citizens need visa for Ukraine?
You do not need a visa to enter Ukraine for tourism purposes for visits of up to 90 days in any 180 day period, but must be able to provide proof of valid health insurance and sufficient funds for the duration of your stay. A visa and residency permit is required for stays over 90 days.