To apply for a Russian Tourist Visa, you will need the following documents:
- Original passport, valid for more than 6 months with at least 2 blank pages for your visa and entry/exit stamps.
- Application form.
- One passport-type photograph.
- Tourist visa support documents (hotel voucher and confirmation of tourist acceptance)
Who needs a visa to enter Russia?
- Foreign nationals of most states need to obtain a visa to visit Russia. All citizens of EU, the United States, Japan, the countries of Africa and Asia, etc. are required to apply for visa to come to Russia. Contact the Russian Consulate in the country of reception of the visa to confirm you need a visa to enter Russia.
Obtaining a tourist visa Russia currently involves first requesting a tourist invitation from a Russian tour company or hotel or hostel, completing an online application, and presenting supporting documentation to a Russian Embassy or Consulate to complete the process.
- 1 Is it hard to get a Russian tourist visa?
- 2 How long does it take to get a Russian tourist visa?
- 3 How much does it cost to get a Russian visa?
- 4 How much is a visa to Russia from Australia?
- 5 Can I get a Russian visa online?
- 6 Can a single Russian woman get a tourist visa to the US?
- 7 How do I get an invitation letter for Russian visa?
- 8 Which country is most difficult to get visa?
- 9 What is the best month to visit Moscow?
- 10 How do I get an invitation letter from Russia?
- 11 Can US citizens go to Russia without a visa?
- 12 What is the best time of year to visit St Petersburg Russia?
- 13 Is Russia dangerous for tourists?
- 14 How long does it take to get a Russian visa in Australia?
- 15 How do I get a visa to St Petersburg?
Is it hard to get a Russian tourist visa?
Keep in mind most visitors need a visa to enter Russia. Getting one is not difficult. All you need to do is go to your local Russian embassy and apply for one. However, before you apply you will need to have an invitation letter.
How long does it take to get a Russian tourist visa?
It takes between 4 working days and 6 weeks to get your Russian visa depending upon the type that you need.
How much does it cost to get a Russian visa?
Visa Fees At A Glance
|NUMBER OF ENTRIES||CONSULAR FEE REGULAR* / EXPEDITED**|
|Single Entry**||$160 / $160|
|Double Entry**||$160 / $160|
|3 Year Multiple Entry **||$160 / $160|
How much is a visa to Russia from Australia?
The actual visa consular fee: AUD$120 for a tourist single entry visa (processed within 4-10 business days) or AUD$240 for an expedited Visa (processed in 1-3 business days). Double-entry (or multiple-entry) visas are more expensive.
Can I get a Russian visa online?
A VISA HAS TO BE STAMPED INTO YOUR PASSPORT BY THE RUSSIAN CONSULATE! If you would like to apply for a Business Invitation (telex) you can do so online now.
Can a single Russian woman get a tourist visa to the US?
According to the visa policy of the United States, Russian citizens cannot travel to the US for business or tourism purposes unless they apply for a US B1/B2 Visa.
How do I get an invitation letter for Russian visa?
If you want to travel to Russia, you need a Russian visa. In order to get the visa, you must first get a visa invitation letter (also known as visa support). After you obtain the invitation, you can submit your Russian visa application to one of the processing centers authorized by your nearest Russian consulate.
Which country is most difficult to get visa?
Hardest countries to get a visa
- North Korea.
- Saudi Arabia.
What is the best month to visit Moscow?
The best time to visit Moscow is April and May, when the temperature creeps into the 50s and 60s, the sun begins to shine for significant portions of the day, and hotel rates have yet to skyrocket into peak ranges. Of course, the golden period is summer, when the city is warm and bustling.
How do I get an invitation letter from Russia?
This company must request it through the General Directorate of Immigration of the Ministry of the Interior of Russia. The invitation letter can be in print format (requires mailing) or in electronic format. You can also obtain it on your own, buying an invitation letter.
Can US citizens go to Russia without a visa?
To enter Russia for any purpose, a U.S. citizen must possess a valid U.S. passport and a bona fide visa issued by a Russian Embassy or Consulate. Travelers who arrive in Russia without an entry visa will not be permitted to enter the country, and face immediate return to the point of embarkation at their own expense.
What is the best time of year to visit St Petersburg Russia?
The best time to visit St. Petersburg is from mid-June to September. Although it’s expensive, St. Petersburg’s near 24 hours of sunshine and White Nights celebrations during the summer months are not to be missed.
Is Russia dangerous for tourists?
In general, Russia is a safe country, especially if you’re traveling as a tourist to large cities (such as Moscow, St. Petersburg, Vladivostok, etc.) or if you are making the Trans-Siberian route. However, there are a number of risk areas in Russia, which is advisable not to travel to: The border with Ukraine.
How long does it take to get a Russian visa in Australia?
The issuing period for the invitation to obtain a single visa is 12 working days and 17 days for a double entry visa. During this time a citizen of Australia will be checked on having any unpaid fines or deportations in the past.
How do I get a visa to St Petersburg?
It’s pretty easy to apply for a visa online for Saint Petersburg. You will need: A Valid Passport – Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the day you arrive in Saint Petersburg. A Digital Photo – You must submit a passport-sized photo.