How to Apply for a German Short-Stay Visa?
- Find out what kind of German visa you need.
- Check where you need to apply.
- Fulfil the German short-stay visa application form.
- Collect the statutory Germany visa requirements.
- Schedule a visa interview.
- Attend the interview at the appropriate German Embassy/Consulate/VAC.
- 1 How much does a German visa cost?
- 2 Is German visa easy to get?
- 3 How long does it take to get German visa?
- 4 How much is visa from Ghana to Germany?
- 5 How much money do I need to show in my bank account for Schengen visa?
- 6 What are the documents required for German visa?
- 7 How can I get German visa fast?
- 8 What is the hardest country to get a visa?
- 9 What is the procedure for going to Germany?
- 10 How can I live permanently in Germany?
- 11 What is Type D visa for Germany?
- 12 How can I study in Germany for free?
- 13 Do I need a visa to go to Germany?
- 14 What countries can Ghanaians visit without a visa?
How much does a German visa cost?
Since February 2020, the fee for all types of German short-stay visas, known also as the Schengen visas, is 80 euro. Germany Short-Stay Visa Fee.
|German Short-Stay Visa Category||Fee in EUR|
|Airport Transit visa||80€|
|Short stay visa (Adults)||80€|
|Children between 6-12 years of age||40€|
Is German visa easy to get?
Most of our customers unanimously agree that German consulate is the easiest to apply for Schengen visa among all countries. In fact, if you are applying for the tourist visa in German counter at VFS, you don’t even have to attend for the interview at the German consulate.
How long does it take to get German visa?
How long does a German visa take? German visas take around 6–12 weeks to be processed from the time of an interview with the German consulate. This means you need to start the process around 4–5 months ahead of travelling to Germany.
How much is visa from Ghana to Germany?
From 02.02. 2020, the fee for processing a visa application is 80 Euros. The visa fee is only payable in cash in Ghana Cedi at the current exchange rate of the Embassy. The processing fee is not refundable in case of denial of the visa.
How much money do I need to show in my bank account for Schengen visa?
Tickets for travelling within the Schengen area (if applicable) Proof of civil status – birth certificate will suffice. Bank statement – this needs to show a minimum balance of €3000 over the last 6 months.
What are the documents required for German visa?
What Documents are Required when Applying for a German Visa?
- A visa application form.
- Two passport photos.
- Your passport/Travel document:
- Copies of your previous visas (if you have any).
- Round-trip Flight Itinerary.
- Proof of accommodation.
- Germany Travel Health Insurance.
How can I get German visa fast?
Get Your Germany Visa In 4 Simple Steps:
- Visit Application center and fill the form.
- Schedule and attend appointment.
- Make payment.
- Get your Germany Visa in 3 to 4 working days.
What is the hardest country to get a visa?
Hardest countries to get a visa
- North Korea.
- Saudi Arabia.
What is the procedure for going to Germany?
Germany Visa Application Process Ask the embassy for a checklist of the required documents for your visa type you wish to apply for. Fulfill the application form with correct information and obtain the required documents for your visa. Appoint an interview at the German embassy in your country of residence.
How can I live permanently in Germany?
You get the permanent EU Residence permit, if you:
- have legally lived in Germany for at least five years.
- can support yourself and your family members to make a living.
- have a sufficient command of German and basic knowledge of the legal and social system and way of life in Germany.
What is Type D visa for Germany?
National Visas (Type D) allow the visa holder to enter and stay in Germany continuously more than 90 days. National visas also allow visa holders to transit in other Schengen countries.
How can I study in Germany for free?
Students wanting to study in Germany for free are required to adhere to the following steps to be able to achieve the same.
- Course Selection.
- University/College Selection.
- Tuition Costs (if any) and Blocked Account.
- Living and accommodation costs.
- Get your German Student Visa.
- Taking off and life in Germany.
Do I need a visa to go to Germany?
Germany is a party to the Schengen Agreement. U.S. citizens may enter Germany for up to 90 days for tourist or business purposes without a visa. Your passport must be valid for at least three months beyond your period of stay. This regulation is strictly enforced in Germany.
What countries can Ghanaians visit without a visa?
Below is a list of destinations that offer visa -free/ visa -on-arrival access to Ghanaian passport holders;
- Macao (SAR China)