- You may want to go online to review this additional information. You can buy prepaid cards at retail locations (such as grocery stores and drug stores), online, over the phone, or from some banks and credit unions. If you buy the card online, you may then be issued a virtual card, or you may receive a physical card in the mail at a later time.
Buy prepaid reloadable cards at the post office Ideal for travel or as a card dedicated to online shopping. Cards can be purchased at most post office locations with no credit history or banking information required for purchase. Find a post office
- 1 Where can I buy a reloadable Visa card?
- 2 Can I get a reloadable Visa card at Walmart?
- 3 Does CVS sell prepaid Visa cards?
- 4 How do I get a reloadable Visa card?
- 5 What is the best reloadable Visa card?
- 6 How much is a prepaid Visa card?
- 7 How much are reloadable Visa cards at Walmart?
- 8 What is the best reloadable debit card with no fees?
- 9 How do you put money on a prepaid card?
- 10 Does Family Dollar sell prepaid Visa cards?
- 11 How much is a prepaid Visa card at CVS?
- 12 Does Walmart sell prepaid credit cards?
- 13 Can you put money on a prepaid card at an ATM?
- 14 What prepaid card has no monthly fee?
- 15 Are prepaid cards free?
Where can I buy a reloadable Visa card?
Reloadable prepaid cards are sold in Meijer, Albertsons, Safeway, Food Lion and Hy-Vee as well as many other grocery stores, often times near a wide selection of gift cards. See the chart below for a side-by-side comparison of the some of the most popular reloadable prepaid cards available.
Can I get a reloadable Visa card at Walmart?
Discover the advantage of reloadable debit cards for your banking needs. All the benefits of banking without the fees. Add cash for free at Walmart and manage your money with flexible, convenient tools.
Does CVS sell prepaid Visa cards?
Visa Gift Cards are Sold in Stores. Walk into any major grocery store, drug store or gas station and you will likely find a rack of gift cards. CVS also sells prepaid debit cards like Green Dot and Vanilla Visa.
How do I get a reloadable Visa card?
How do I get a Visa Prepaid card? It’s easy to get a Visa Prepaid card. You can visit our card finder page to find a Visa Prepaid card online from one of our providers. Or you can pick up a Visa Prepaid card in person from one of the thousands of retail locations or bank branches that offer Visa Prepaid cards.
What is the best reloadable Visa card?
The 9 Best Zero-Fee Reloadable Prepaid Cards
- Top Pick. American Express Bluebird.
- Featured. NetSpend Visa Prepaid Card.
- Featured. PayPal Prepaid MasterCard.
- Brinks Prepaid MasterCard.
- Movo Virtual Prepaid Visa Card.
- Starbucks Rewards Visa Prepaid Card.
- Fifth Third’s Access 360° Prepaid Debit Card.
- American Express Serve.
How much is a prepaid Visa card?
Card purchase fee: Free online; at retail locations, it can cost up to $3.95. Activation fee: None. Monthly fees: You pay $6.95 per month.
How much are reloadable Visa cards at Walmart?
Walmart MoneyCard Pricing
|Card Purchase Fee
|Direct Deposit Reload
|Reload via Walmart check cashing
What is the best reloadable debit card with no fees?
Bluebird by American Express Bluebird, issued by American Express and in partnership with Walmart, offers more than the average prepaid debit card, and you can load and spend money without paying fees. But Bluebird does have limits when it comes to merchant acceptance, and it doesn’t allow cash back at retailers.
How do you put money on a prepaid card?
How do I add money to my prepaid card?
- Arrange for a paycheck or other regular payment to be directly deposited onto the card.
- Transfer money from a checking account or another prepaid card.
- Buy a “reload pack” to add a certain amount to your card.
- Add funds at certain retail locations or at the financial institution that provides the card.
Does Family Dollar sell prepaid Visa cards?
(Nasdaq:NTSP) announced today that it has entered into a distribution agreement to sell the NetSpend Visa ® Prepaid Debit Card at Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (NYSE:FDO) locations nationwide. Family Dollar and NetSpend plan to make the prepaid cards available in more than 7,200 locations beginning this month.
How much is a prepaid Visa card at CVS?
Card purchase price: $4.95. See Card package for minimum initial value load; basic transaction fees and terms & conditions associated with the use of the Card Account. Use of Card Account also subject to ID verification and funds availability.
Does Walmart sell prepaid credit cards?
The Walmart MoneyCard is a prepaid debit card that offers a safer, more convenient way to pay than cash. Better yet, you don’t have to use your Walmart MoneyCard at a Walmart store. You can use your MoneyCard wherever Visa debit cards are accepted.
Can you put money on a prepaid card at an ATM?
Prepaid credit cards are beneficial because consumers can deposit money onto them, and don’t have to worry about accruing too much debt. Plus, prepaid credit cards can be used to withdraw funds from an automatic teller machine ( ATM ).
What prepaid card has no monthly fee?
Bluebird ® by American Express The Bluebird ® by American Express is one of the few prepaid debit cards on the market that charges no monthly fees or transaction fees, making using the card simple.
Are prepaid cards free?
Prepaid cards are usually free if you sign up online. The NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card, for example, charges $1.50 per purchase in the pay-as-you-go plan, and it doesn’t charge a monthly fee. Its monthly plan charges $9.95 per month or $5 with direct deposit, and no charges are added per purchase.