Where can I buy a prepaid or credit virtual card?
- You can buy prepaid cards at retail locations (such as grocery stores and drug stores), online, over the phone, or from some banks and credit unions. If you buy the card online, you may then be issued a virtual card, or you may receive a physical card in the mail at a later time.
Or you can pick up a Visa Prepaid card in person from one of the thousands of retail locations or bank branches that offer Visa Prepaid cards. Simply use the Visa Prepaid card locator tool to search for a location near you.
- 1 Where can I purchase a prepaid Visa card?
- 2 How do you buy a prepaid Visa card?
- 3 Does Walmart sell prepaid Visa cards?
- 4 Where do you get prepaid credit cards?
- 5 How much does a prepaid Visa card cost?
- 6 Does CVS sell prepaid Visa cards?
- 7 How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walgreens?
- 8 What is the best reloadable Visa card?
- 9 Can you put money on a prepaid card at an ATM?
- 10 What amounts do prepaid Visa cards come in?
- 11 How much can you put on a prepaid card?
- 12 How much is a Green Dot prepaid card?
- 13 Do banks offer prepaid credit cards?
- 14 Is there a fee for prepaid credit cards?
- 15 Does shoppers sell prepaid credit cards?
Where can I purchase a prepaid Visa card?
Visa Gift Cards are Sold in Stores Walk into any major grocery store, drug store or gas station and you will likely find a rack of gift cards. Among the cards for stores and restaurants, you’ll also see general purpose gift cards powered by major credit card companies.
How do you buy a prepaid Visa card?
How do I shop for and buy a prepaid card?
- Decide where you will want to use the card, and make sure the card you pick can be used at those locations.
- You can buy prepaid cards at retail locations (such as grocery stores and drug stores), online, over the phone, or from some banks and credit unions.
Does Walmart sell prepaid Visa cards?
The Walmart MoneyCard is a reloadable prepaid debit card that you can use to make electronic purchases everywhere MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted. If you have an Apple or Android smartphone, you can download the Walmart MoneyCard App to track the activity on your prepaid card.
Where do you get prepaid credit cards?
Canada Post and other non-financial institutions offer these prepaid debit cards (both prepaid Visa & Mastercard are available) without a bank account or credit check. Just bring your valid government-issued photo ID to a Canada Post branch and buy the card for $15. Reloads are only $3.
How much does a prepaid Visa card cost?
Prepaid debit cards vary in costs. Some are free, some charge upfront fees, and others charge monthly fees. You can typically expect to pay from $1 to $9.95 for the upfront card purchase fee.
Does CVS sell prepaid Visa cards?
Visa Gift Cards are Sold in Stores. Walk into any major grocery store, drug store or gas station and you will likely find a rack of gift cards. CVS also sells prepaid debit cards like Green Dot and Vanilla Visa.
How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walgreens?
Visit Walgreens and decide whether you’d like a Visa or Mastercard prepaid card. The cost for each card is $7.95 per month, but the fee will be waived for any month you load $1,000 or more to the card.
What is the best reloadable Visa card?
The 9 Best Zero-Fee Reloadable Prepaid Cards
- Top Pick. American Express Bluebird.
- Featured. NetSpend Visa Prepaid Card.
- Featured. PayPal Prepaid MasterCard.
- Brinks Prepaid MasterCard.
- Movo Virtual Prepaid Visa Card.
- Starbucks Rewards Visa Prepaid Card.
- Fifth Third’s Access 360° Prepaid Debit Card.
- American Express Serve.
Can you put money on a prepaid card at an ATM?
Prepaid credit cards are beneficial because consumers can deposit money onto them, and don’t have to worry about accruing too much debt. Plus, prepaid credit cards can be used to withdraw funds from an automatic teller machine ( ATM ).
What amounts do prepaid Visa cards come in?
These cards are one-time use cards that have set amounts on them – $25, $50, $100, etc. They can be bought at most grocery stores and gas stations and make for great gift options.
How much can you put on a prepaid card?
The day by day money load limit doesn’t have any significant bearing to different strategies for adding cash to the prepaid credit card, such as immediate store, bank moves, or portable check stores. Money load limits range from $500 every day to as much as $10,000.
How much is a Green Dot prepaid card?
The fees for the Green Dot Prepaid Visa® Card include a $7.95 monthly fee, a $3.00 ATM withdrawal fee, and a $5.95* cash reload fee. However, the monthly fee will be waived if you load $1,000 or more in the previous monthly period.
Do banks offer prepaid credit cards?
You can buy a prepaid debit card from a retailer, bank, credit card company or other financial services provider. When you purchase one, your card funds are usually part of an account held by a bank or credit union. Prepaid card companies usually offer several ways to load funds onto a card.
Is there a fee for prepaid credit cards?
Monthly fee The fee is automatically deducted from your account balance. For example, some prepaid cards waive the monthly fee if you have your pay or benefits directly deposited into your prepaid account. If you use your card frequently, a monthly fee may be cheaper for you than paying a fee for each transaction.
Does shoppers sell prepaid credit cards?
Visit a Shoppers Drug Mart near you for a variety of gift cards. We cover prepaid credit cards, phone cards, restaurants, electronics, corporate and more.