- The term “reloadable Visa card” typically applies to any card that allows you to add money to it (unlike a credit card) and processes transactions on the Visa network. These cards are not traditional credit cards. Instead, they link to a card account that acts similarly to a bank account.
Reloadable Visa cards are Visas that can be reloaded with funds when their balances grow low. They can be prepaid cards that are not attached to bank accounts or credit lines, or they can be reloadable debit cards that are linked to debit accounts. Visa is the largest credit card processor in the world.
- 1 What is the best reloadable prepaid card?
- 2 Where can I buy a reloadable Visa card?
- 3 What is the best reloadable debit card with no fees?
- 4 Can I get a reloadable Visa card at Walmart?
- 5 How do you put money on a prepaid card?
- 6 Can I add money to a prepaid card online?
- 7 Are prepaid Visa cards reloadable?
- 8 How much is a prepaid Visa card?
- 9 Does CVS sell prepaid Visa cards?
- 10 How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
- 11 How can I get a free prepaid Visa card?
- 12 What bank has no monthly fees?
- 13 How much is a Green Dot prepaid card?
- 14 Is there a prepaid card with no fees?
- 15 How much does it cost to put money on a green dot card?
What is the best reloadable prepaid card?
The 9 Best Zero-Fee Reloadable Prepaid Cards
- Top Pick. American Express Bluebird.
- Featured. NetSpend Visa Prepaid Card.
- Featured. PayPal Prepaid MasterCard.
- Brinks Prepaid MasterCard.
- Movo Virtual Prepaid Visa Card.
- Starbucks Rewards Visa Prepaid Card.
- Fifth Third’s Access 360° Prepaid Debit Card.
- American Express Serve.
Where can I buy a reloadable Visa card?
Reloadable prepaid cards are sold in Meijer, Albertsons, Safeway, Food Lion and Hy-Vee as well as many other grocery stores, often times near a wide selection of gift cards. See the chart below for a side-by-side comparison of the some of the most popular reloadable prepaid cards available.
What is the best reloadable debit card with no fees?
Bluebird by American Express Bluebird, issued by American Express and in partnership with Walmart, offers more than the average prepaid debit card, and you can load and spend money without paying fees. But Bluebird does have limits when it comes to merchant acceptance, and it doesn’t allow cash back at retailers.
Can I get a reloadable Visa card at Walmart?
Discover the advantage of reloadable debit cards for your banking needs. All the benefits of banking without the fees. Add cash for free at Walmart and manage your money with flexible, convenient tools.
How do you put money on a prepaid card?
How do I add money to my prepaid card?
- Arrange for a paycheck or other regular payment to be directly deposited onto the card.
- Transfer money from a checking account or another prepaid card.
- Buy a “reload pack” to add a certain amount to your card.
- Add funds at certain retail locations or at the financial institution that provides the card.
Can I add money to a prepaid card online?
Most prepaid cards allow for transfers from a bank account directly onto the card, which can be set up online. Some cards will also accept checks, wire transfers or money orders. However, not all cards offer the ability to transfer cash from an existing bank account.
Are prepaid Visa cards reloadable?
Visa Prepaid card is the quick, easy, and secure way to pay online or in-person—24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The all-purpose Visa Prepaid card is a reloadable prepaid card that you can use to withdraw cash, pay bills, or make purchases at participating retailers and service providers, in-person or online.
How much is a prepaid Visa card?
Card purchase fee: Free online; at retail locations, it can cost up to $3.95. Activation fee: None. Monthly fees: You pay $6.95 per month.
Does CVS sell prepaid Visa cards?
Visa Gift Cards are Sold in Stores. Walk into any major grocery store, drug store or gas station and you will likely find a rack of gift cards. CVS also sells prepaid debit cards like Green Dot and Vanilla Visa.
How much is a prepaid Visa card at Walmart?
Walmart MoneyCard Pricing
|Card Purchase Fee||$1.00|
|Direct Deposit Reload||No fee|
|Reload via Walmart check cashing||No fee|
How can I get a free prepaid Visa card?
There are plenty of ways you can get free prepaid Visa cards online.
- Swagbucks. Swagbucks is a popular site that offers lots of ways to earn points that you can exchange for everything from free Visa gift cards to cash.
- Springboard America.
- Prize Rebel.
- Vindale Research.
- Opinion Outpost.
What bank has no monthly fees?
Why it stands out: With no monthly service fees, no foreign transaction fees, and a variety of overdraft protection options, Capital One is one of the cheapest checking accounts out there. It also offers access to over 39,000 Capital One and AllPoint ATMs and connects to Zelle for digital money transfers.
How much is a Green Dot prepaid card?
The fees for the Green Dot Prepaid Visa® Card include a $7.95 monthly fee, a $3.00 ATM withdrawal fee, and a $5.95* cash reload fee. However, the monthly fee will be waived if you load $1,000 or more in the previous monthly period.
Is there a prepaid card with no fees?
NetSpend® Visa ® Prepaid Card No late fees or interest charges because this is not a credit card. No Overdraft Fees on purchases using your card. Use the NetSpend Mobile App to manage your account on the go and get text message or email alerts (Message & data rates may apply). Card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC.
How much does it cost to put money on a green dot card?
With Reload@theRegister, quickly and easily add cash directly to your reloadable prepaid card at one of the 90,000+ retailers and financial service centers nationwide. Within minutes, your funds will be available on your Green Dot account. A deposit fee of up to $4.95 applies. Deposit and card balance limits apply.